Turkish NT 2017

• news about ebrar ? saliha sahin? she's playing good?

i think seyma and ceylan from besiktas are the disaster. i think that they was play good. like ozgeur in nilufer.

Saliha Sahin plays in Karayollari in second division and they are 1st place and undefeated every match so far. She plays together with other talents as well like Derya Cebecioglu. And Polish Ana Grejman is there as well. They are doing perfect. Ebrar's team had a slower start but now is doing flawless as well also in 2nd division, she plays in Bahçelievler. They are 2nd place atm but undefeated for so many weeks now so both are doing great with their teams and individually as well from what I hear. They will most likely play promotion round this year for VVSL :box: that one will be exciting.

• Ebrar is doing as she did last year, no improvements at all. How can she improve when she plays in 2nd division with a setter, playing like Soviet style, sky high sets? If Guidetti takes Ebrar to NT this summer, she needs to work really hard for like 2-3 months to be ready and get used to the speed. Not only in terms of faster sets she will get but also to the opponent's who are much faster in attacking and block. Right now, she is just like a much slower Diouf. It was a wrong decision for Guidetti to send her on loan instead of keeping her in Vakifbank and teaching throughout this year, instead of keeping Melis Durul who is not reliable.

I really love Derya and Saliha but they will also be a big question mark. I hope to see them in VVSL next season though! :super:

• I think Güldeniz won't join either, someone said she will play beachvolleyball? Neriman and Gözde indeed announced their retirement like Sidney said and they won't be back.

Voleybol defteri claimed that Guidetti told Neriman in the middle of ECH that he doesn’t need her anymore so she won’t be in NT in upcoming years. I found it s bit odd and unprofessional. Why Neriman? Why in the middle of a tournament?

Guldeniz also said she doesn’t think coming back to NT anymore and she said she and Neriman plan to play beachvolley in summer.

• That's weird. I remember someone said she specifically stated she was leaving the NT after the ECH bronze medal match.
    Well, many players decide to retire and then come back...and then retire again and come back again...

• Voleybol defteri claimed that Guidetti told Neriman in the middle of ECH that he doesn’t need her anymore so she won’t be in NT in upcoming years. I found it s bit odd and unprofessional. Why Neriman? Why in the middle of a tournament?

Guldeniz also said she doesn’t think coming back to NT anymore and she said she and Neriman plan to play beachvolley in summer.

Don't believe everything voleybol defteri says. He claims a lot of things and acts like he knows everything and spread fake rumours before many times. It is very easy to see most of voleybol defteri's claims/facts are based on nothing but his bias, and damn he is filled with bias towards many players and even teams. I am not saying he lied for sure however I would take anything he says with a grain of salt ;) I personally unfollowed him this summer after he started making unnecessary/non volleyball comments about players. I advice you to unf him as well, just spreading false drama and talking negative about everyone, ugh. :wavy:

Btw this was partly off-topic but anyway this is my personal opinion on Voleybol defteri.

• Don't believe everything voleybol defteri says. He claims a lot of things and acts like he knows everything and spread fake rumours before many times. It is very easy to see most of voleybol defteri's claims/facts are based on nothing but his bias, and damn he is filled with bias towards many players and even teams. I am not saying he lied for sure however I would take anything he says with a grain of salt ;) I personally unfollowed him this summer after he started making unnecessary/non volleyball comments about players. I advice you to unf him as well, just spreading false drama and talking negative about everyone, ugh. :wavy:

Btw this was partly off-topic but anyway this is my personal opinion on Voleybol defteri.

I am the last one to defend him. I just wrote what he claimed. We don’t know if it is true but i could tell something odd had happened with Neriman and Guldeniz was disturbed by it.

I don’t want to go off topic so I won’t tell you guys my opinion about defter but i can tell this; he is just an another egoist and hypocritical.

• Of course you might be right however as far as I can remember Neriman said in an interview: she played for many years and that it was time for newer generations to show themselves and grow without the veterans having their back. She also said it had nothing to so with age (obviously as she is 29). So she didnt seem bitter or anything to me.