Serbian NT 2017

• Hopefully nothing new happened with Rasic. I just don`t think she is fully recovered from the calf injury. She probably should not even have played in the CL Final 4 and Club Championship, but once she did, now she must rest. I just hope that is the case and not a new injury.

Laola will stream some games, but they don`t have Poland vs Serbia, does anyone knows why?

• I think Polsat Sport will stream all the matches in Warsaw, so it will be easy to find it online.

• Hopefully nothing new happened with Rasic. I just don`t think she is fully recovered from the calf injury. She probably should not even have played in the CL Final 4 and Club Championship, but once she did, now she must rest. I just hope that is the case and not a new injury.

Laola will stream some games, but they don`t have Poland vs Serbia, does anyone knows why?

Yeah, I hope that is what it is with Rasic. You could see she wasn't really at her best in those games as well

Only 3 OHs so Malagurski will probably get a chance to play there like you suggested

I wonder if Terzic prefers Antonijevic or Zivkovic. He used Zivkovic at the WCCH but that might just be because she had played all season with Volero

• Yeah, I hope that is what it is with Rasic. You could see she wasn't really at her best in those games as well

Only 3 OHs so Malagurski will probably get a chance to play there like you suggested

I wonder if Terzic prefers Antonijevic or Zivkovic. He used Zivkovic at the WCCH but that might just be because she had played all season with Volero

Well he must be crazy if he starts with Zivkovic.. Ana is like, one of the world's best, Bojana is mediocre to bad

• He really likes Živković, though. And Ana has not played on NT in 6 years and has never played with Bošković and Stevanović, for example. So I do expect Živković to be starter and Antonijević "the joker" if necessary.

• Well he must be crazy if he starts with Zivkovic.. Ana is like, one of the world's best, Bojana is mediocre to bad

A few years ago I would totally agree but Antonijevic's current level is still unknown (to me anyway). I have never been a fan of Zivkovic but I thought she played quite well in the CL and CWCH. Not like one of the best in the world, but better than she used to.

• Can someone post a link to where we will be able to watch the Warsaw matches?

• I expect everyone will get a chance at some point today

He probably just wants to build chemistry ahead of the more difficult matches

• A bit of a blast from the past: the 5th match of the 2003/2004 Serbian league play-off finals between Crvena Zvezda and Jedinstvo Užice. Jedinstvo led 2-1 and 24-19, having 5 consecutive match and championship points, before Zvezda storms back, wins the set and eventually the match and the title. The entire play-off series was very exciting and it was probably the first time ever that women's volleyball got some serious attention in Serbia. Looking back, it was a sign of things to come a few years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byoz_dRlfIQ

This was the big derby of the previous decade. These two teams were the giants of Serbian volleyball back then - 90% of the Serbian team that broke through the big scene in 2005-06 was raised in one of them. You can see a lot of familiar faces in this match: young Maja was the starting setter for Zvezda (coached by Zoran Terzić at the time), while Anja Spasojević and Ivana Đerisilo were the main scorers for the team. On the other side of the net there's baby Ana Antonijević having her breakthrough season at the age of 16 and you can also spot Nataša Krsmanović, Suzana Ćebić, Sanja Starović.
    Unfortunately, the picture quality isn't that great, but it's interesting.

• Thanks a lot for the clip! Wow that brings back memories...I remember the first time I saw Serbia ("& Montenegro" at that time) was in 2003 ECH where they showed a good potential but couldn't get the pieces together yet.

So Brazil isn't the only team with a 24-19 trauma in 2004 :D

• Very cool clip :thumbsup: So interesting to see great players from before I'd ever heard of them