Polish NT 2017

• Jacek Nawrocki is still coach of Polish NT. After last season I must say that he made good job at all, the only mistake for me is that in WGP he didn`t play with Smarzek as OH, maybe than we could beat Dominicana NT in final WGP.
    In this year we have so many tournaments to play: WGP, ECH, WCH qualifications and maybe European League and Montreux so we should see more players in this season.

• The problem is we needed good OH and MB and now when we have them we are missing good OPP :( I don't know if Tomsia is ready by May or June. If I had to choose I would play with Wolosz-Kakolewska-Ptak-Smarzek-Mucha and Sawicka with Witkowska as liberos and Tomsia or Zarosinska as OPP.

• The problem is we needed good OH and MB and now when we have them we are missing good OPP :( I don't know if Tomsia is ready by May or June. If I had to choose I would play with Wolosz-Kakolewska-Ptak-Smarzek-Mucha and Sawicka with Witkowska as liberos and Tomsia or Zarosinska as OPP.

For now, we don't know, if Zaroślińska will want to play in National Team. :whistle: I would not call Mucha after this disastrous season in Bielsko-Biała. I know that they had the worst pair of setters, but she should have played better. Grajber is at least more certain in reception. I would like to see Damaske as sub for Malwina and give a chance to Twardowska. We still don't know how Grejman will play after injury. I want to see Śmieszek, Moskwa, Kąkolewska, Ptak, Ganszczyk, Polańska and Tokarska as middle-blockers. No more Efimienko, Hawryła or Sikorska. If Tomsia or Zaroślińska won't play, then Bociek should be their replacement.

• I must say that after when we had good OPPs and looking for good OH, now situation is different...Tomisa is out of shape and Zaroslinska play good in OL but in CL we see how hard is for her.
    Who can we see on this position? We have perspective young Opp but not for each tournaments in this season ( think about M.Lukasik, M.Bociek, M.Stysiak).
    On OH position (except Smarzek) we have many girls on similar level: Damaske, Grejman, Grajber, Maternia, Twardowska, Mucha, Krzywicka, Mielczarek.
    Hard to choose :white:

• I must say that after when we had good OPPs and looking for good OH, now situation is different...Tomisa is out of shape and Zaroslinska play good in OL but in CL we see how hard is for her.
    Who can we see on this position? We have perspective young Opp but not for each tournaments in this season ( think about M.Lukasik, M.Bociek, M.Stysiak).
    On OH position (except Smarzek) we have many girls on similar level: Damaske, Grejman, Grajber, Maternia, Twardowska, Mucha, Krzywicka, Mielczarek.
    Hard to choose :white:

Mędrzyk has a lot of ups and downs but she is still better than the most of the girls you have mentioned. Mielczarek hasn't shown anything that could give her a spot in the NT. Brzóska deserved a chance in the B team much more. And IMO Paszek improved a lot, espacially in terms of spiking. I'd even put her next to Smarzek at the moment.

• Medrzyk has ups and downs but for example today she is playing amaizing in Polish Cup... Mucha was playing really well this season, last matches were worse for her but she had some injury and now is getting into shape. She got some MVPs and was a team leader although her team doesn't help her much. Smarzek is playing well and Grejman probably is the 4th option granted she will play like before injury.

Twardowska is too weak, Grajber and Paszek are weak spikers. For Damaske it is too early for team A. Krzywica should get a call instead.

• The problem Polish NT is that they always change the roster almost every year new players in every position, which causes many mediocre players with few international experience. I think now Nawrocki should build a team for 2020 by focusing on youngsters such as Smarzek, Damaske, Grzelak, Baldyga, Smiezsek, Moskwa, Nowakowska with Wolosz, Zaroslinska, Kakolewska and Sawicka as experienced players. Poland has a good 96-97 generation and they could reach in their pick shape on 2020 if they would be trained well and had enough international experience.

• Very good that our nt can play with so good oponent. I wonder who will play in Montreux.

• I wonder who will play in Montreux.

I think they will announce it soon.
    I guess it might be Thailand, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, China, Turkey.

• In Mountreux we will have Poland, Brasil, Thailand and Germany in one group and Netherlands, China, Argentina and Switzerland in the second one.

Seriously I can't watch Wolosz anymore... Today against Dabrowa she had great reception and still set 50% of balls to Zaroslinska... Veljkovic attacked 4 times lol She just can't be first setter of NT.

As an update since last post I have to admit that I still prefer Mucha as first OH, her two last matches were amaizing with MVP eventhough she is alone in her team.

The worst thing we can do is change the roster every time so I guess we have to settle on something. For now Wolosz, Kakolewska, Ptak, Witkowska for me are main candidates to play, the question is with OHs and OPP. It depends how Tomsia will play. According to Nawrocki Zaroslinska will be back. He also said that he will call 18 players

Wolosz, Plesnierowicz, Gajewska
    Zaroslinska, Tomsia, Bociek
    Ptak, Kakolewska, Polanska, Lukasik or Moskwa
    Mucha, Smarzek, Medrzyk, Krzywicka, ?- if Grejman gets into shape, I would call her
    Witkowska, Krzos, Maj

In Mountreux we will have Poland, Brasil, Thailand and Germany in one group and Netherlands, China, Argentina and Switzerland in the second one.

• Moskwa

What? That girl wouldn't play in starting-six even in 1st league team. She's really overrated.

Nawrocki also said that he found NT players in Budowlani Toruń... I guess Patrycja Polak will be back in NT.
    He loves Łódź and Legionowo. I think Gajewska won't be called to NT. Nawrocki prefers Grabka. Don't forget about Twardowska and Grajber. They will be in national team for sure.
    He said really positive things about KSZO players. (Maybe Brzóska will play in NT?)

• What? That girl wouldn't play in starting-six even in 1st league team. She's really overrated.

Nawrocki also said that he found NT players in Budowlani Toruń... I guess Patrycja Polak will be back in NT.
    He loves Łódź and Legionowo. I think Gajewska won't be called to NT. Nawrocki prefers Grabka. Don't forget about Twardowska and Grajber. They will be in national team for sure.
    He said really positive things about KSZO players. (Maybe Brzóska will play in NT?)

For me Polak is done, when it comes to National Team. She's unstable in all elements :what: I hope he'll invite Tokarska as well, I'm not fan of her, but she's doing pretty good in Japan. Krzywicka also has positive season, but she's not NT material at all. No more Kaliszuk, Efimienko, Paszek or Sikorska, please. :win:

• In my opinion there are no doubt that Ganszczyk will be called too. This season she was as good blocker as always. Moreover her attack stats in Champions League look quite good. In general it's not so easy to call only 18 players considering that last years the roster was much wider (Efimienko, Jasek, Twardowska, Kaliszuk, Grajber etc.). I think we should have a stable roster but some new players played good in this season and deserve to play in NT (especially middle blockers Łukasik, Ptak and Tokarska).

And I think we still must invest in Damaske even if her reception is still shaky.:!:

• In my opinion there are no doubt that Ganszczyk will be called too. This season she was as good blocker as always. Moreover her attack stats in Champions League look quite good. In general it's not so easy to call only 18 players considering that last years the roster was much wider (Efimienko, Jasek, Twardowska, Kaliszuk, Grajber etc.). I think we should have a stable roster but some new players played good in this season and deserve to play in NT (especially Łukasik and Ptak).

And I think we still must invest in Damaske even if her reception is still shaky:!:

I absolutely agree with you. Damaske should be substitution for Smarzek. I'm still gutted that youngsters won't be participating in Europen League :wall:

• Among Budowlani Toruń's players only Sylwia Wojcieska is a player on NT level. Unfortunately her career was ruined because of injuries and she won't be called. Patrycja Polak in NT is a kind of joke for me. :)

• (Efimienko, Jasek, Twardowska, Kaliszuk, Grajber etc.).

I forgot about Jasek. I guess Nawrocki will call her.

I'm still gutted that youngsters won't be participating in Europen League :wall:

I'm happy they won't play in European League. Kawka was horrible as a coach last season. And I think some players should focus to become staring-six players in clubs and not to play in team B. Bałdyga was in NT since 2013, right? And she spent 3 years on bench. (She's not good setter BTW). But that's just an example.

Nawrocki about P. Polak:

Dopytywany o zawodniczki Budowlanych Toruń szkoleniowiec reprezentacji dodał, że "chociażby Patrycja Polak jest zawodniczką, którą obserwujemy w kontekście gry w drużynie narodowej".

• I see that coach will make old error as each previous coaches...I mean thst he will call for players which had chances in nt but they dont play good :/
    I will be very angry when Polak will be in nt instead of Damaske :whistle:
    And about Wolosz... I have no idea whats happend with her. In Busto she was really good setter. I liked fast sets comparing to this what she is playing right now :cursing: