Polish NT 2017

• Lol is he talking about team C or D? ;)

I mean we have troubles with good OH but it's not THAT bad. Smarzek, Mędrzyk and Mucha have to be called, if not then it will be total disaster. And it means there is no room for Kaliszuk, Paszek or Polak. At least Damaske shows something promising unlike them.

Grajber and Twardowska both have weak season. I don't think they should be called. Tokarska- yes, I forgot about her, she should get a chance. And Jasek? She is worse than 3 I mentioned.

• Jasek plays as OPP in her team but Nawrocki wanted to switch her position from Opp to MB. We have to wait for official news.

• who can play in NT during upcoming season, quite tough question, moreover Nawrocki said that he wants olny 18 players during camps, so my giesses could be

S: Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz, Grabka
    OP: Zaroślińska, Tomsia, Bociek
    OH: Smarzek, Twardowska, Grajber, Mucha, Mędrzyk
    MB: Kąkolewska, Ganszczyk, Ptak, Tokarsk, Efimienko
    L: Witkowska, Krzos, Maj-Erwardt :?:

probably some names are only wishes :whistle: set of setters IMHO it's certain ^^
    from OPs I worry that Zaroślińska doesn't want to come back :wacko:
    among OHs I'd like to see healthy Grejman or Krzywicka, but Nawrocki wants Kaliszuk or maybe even Polak :aww: Brzóska would be not bad though ^^
    from MBs Ptak has been playing outstandingly during season, while Tokarska is decent in Japan, but Nawrocki prefers his "inventions" like fragile Polańska, converted Jasek or even aenemic Hawryła :S
    last point - Liberos: Witkowska and Krzos will be there, I don't know if Nawrocki wants to call any other player, but Maj would be great addition here

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Instead of Grabka my wish is to see Gajewska. I like her sets and she try to play fast if sheget good ball.

• Some times ago Nawrocki said that he wants Paulina Maj to be back in NT. I think she will be called, especially that Sawicka is injured.

Polańska is OK, I think she should play.

• only 18 :down:
    S: Wołosz, Gajewska, Pleśnierowicz
    OP: Zaroślińska, Tomsia, Bociek, Stysiak, Jasek, Wańczyk
    OH: Smarzek, Twardowska, Damaske, Mucha, Mędrzyk, Rasińska, Grzelak, Dybek, Barszcz, Michalak
    MB: Kąkolewska, Polańska, Ptak, Tokarska, Łukasik
    L: Witkowska, Maj-Erwardt

• The roster of my dreams would be:
    S: Skorupa, Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz
    A: Zaroślińska, Tomsia, Bociek
    MB: Kąkolewska, Łukasik, Tokarska, Ptak, Ganszczyk, Moskwa,
    R: Werblińska, Smarzek, Damaske, Mucha, Grejman, Mędrzyk
    L: Drabek, Medyńska, Maj

But these are my wishes. We won't see Skorupa in NT anymore, Werblińska thinks about retirement and Zaroślińska doesn't care about NT any more.
    And I say BIG NO to: Kaliszuk, Grajber, Efimienko and maybe Polańska too, but probably all of them will be in NT without any reason.

Grejman lost almost whole season because injury gotten during NT camp, so she should be called to build her up again.
    Wołosz plays her worst season ever. Pleśnierowicz shows something opposed to Wołosz and I have no idea about 3rd setter. I like Gajewska, but all of these girls are a bit too short.
    Moskwa has huge potential, she is very dynamic and should get her chance.

• If I was the coach supposed to pick those 18 names, i would have gone with:

Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz, Grabka
    Bociek, Kowalińska
    Kąkolewska, Ptak, Łukasik, Tokarska, Ganszczyk
    Smarzek, Mucha, Grejman, Twardowska, Damaske, Mędrzyk
    Drabek, Witkowska

I would pick Sawicka over Witkowska, but she's injured ;c
    And Kowalińska - I know it's a weird choice, but she is having better season than Zaroślińska and Tomsia. i think she could be very reliable
    But I like WZP's team too ;p

I think Pleśnierowicz playing a lot with Ptak may be Poland's huge weapon

• I wonder why most of people choose Grabka than Gajewska ?( I saw few matches Grabka and Gajewska and for me Gajewska play faster and give more comfortable balls to her teamates, but its just my opinion...

• Wide Roster with 43 players:

S: Izabela Bełcik, Alicja Grabka, Marlena Pleśnierowicz, Ewelina Polak, Ewelina Tobiasz, Joanna Wołosz, Weronika Wołodko
    OP: Anna Bączyńska, Monika Bociek, Małgorzata Jasek, Magdalena Stysiak (also OH), Berenika Tomsia, Katarzyna Zaroślińska
    OH: Roksana Brzóska, Magdalena Damaske, Martyna Grajber, Anna Grejman, Tamara Kaliszuk, Ewelina Krzywicka, Koleta Łyszkiewicz, Natalia Mędrzyk, Emilia Mucha, Natalia Murek, Aleksandra Rasińska, Oliwia Różański, Malwina Smarzek, Julia Twardowska, Aleksandra Wójcik
    MB: Klaudia Alagierska, Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska, Kamila Ganszczyk, Magdalena Hawryła, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Ewa Kwiatkowska, Gabriela Polańska, Monika Ptak, Maja Tokarska
    L: Adriana Adamek, Aleksandra Krzos, Paulina Maj-Erwardt, Agata Sawicka, Maria Stenzel, Agata Witkowska

http://www.pzps.pl/Szeroki-skl…odowej-PZPS-seniorek.html

no Paszek (OH), Moskwa (MB), Śmieszek (MB), Trojan (MB), Łukasik (MB) and Drabek (L), rest as expected

• Bełcik is back :dance6:
    Hawryła :wall:
    Where is Gajewska? Where is Justyna Łukasik? Where is Śmieszek?

• Bełcik is back :dance6:
    Hawryła :wall:
    Where is Gajewska? Where is Justyna Łukasik? Where is Śmieszek?

Wow I really tought that Nawrocki have "eyes" but unfortunately no...
    I have the same question: where are Justyna Lukasik and Natalia Gajewska :sos: ?( :!:
    Like I wrote before, for me Gajewska is much better than Grabka and Lukasik play more and better for example than Hawryla. :cursing:
    Im disapointed, but dont want to judge before I see official last roster.

• Im disapointed, but dont want to judge before I see official last roster.

But I'm afraid Wołosz and Bełcik will play in World Championship Qualifaction tournament.
    Tokarska wil be in Japan until the May 14. I guess she can't make it to Qualification torunament which starts on May 22.
    Sawicka won't be able to play.

• Whats each coach see in Belcik? Has she got some special right to be in nt, even when there are many better and younger setters? I dont get it :white:

• It's not that bad, actually it could be worse :whistle: I think that on OPP position Nawrocki selected the best players, on the other hand Łyszkiewicz, Hawryła, Efimienko and Adamek are the biggest jokes. Especially Koleta, for me she'll never be a decent player.

• well, IMHO the strongest 14 with healthy players could be:

S: Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz
    OP: Zaroślińska, Tomsia
    OH: Mędrzyk, Grejman, Mucha, Smarzek
    MB: Kąkolewska, Ptak, Ganszczyk, Tokarska
    L: Maj-Erwardt, Sawicka

others which can make it to main team are Twardowska, Grajber, Efimienko, Polańska or Krzos :wavy:

• Wide Roster with 43 players:

S: Izabela Bełcik, Alicja Grabka, Marlena Pleśnierowicz, Ewelina Polak, Ewelina Tobiasz, Joanna Wołosz, Weronika Wołodko
    OP: Anna Bączyńska, Monika Bociek, Małgorzata Jasek, Magdalena Stysiak (also OH), Berenika Tomsia, Katarzyna Zaroślińska
    OH: Roksana Brzóska, Magdalena Damaske, Martyna Grajber, Anna Grejman, Tamara Kaliszuk, Ewelina Krzywicka, Koleta Łyszkiewicz, Natalia Mędrzyk, Emilia Mucha, Natalia Murek, Aleksandra Rasińska, Oliwia Różański, Malwina Smarzek, Julia Twardowska, Aleksandra Wójcik
    MB: Klaudia Alagierska, Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotkowska, Kamila Ganszczyk, Magdalena Hawryła, Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Ewa Kwiatkowska, Gabriela Polańska, Monika Ptak, Maja Tokarska
    L: Adriana Adamek, Aleksandra Krzos, Paulina Maj-Erwardt, Agata Sawicka, Maria Stenzel, Agata Witkowska

I wonder what are the criteria that Nawrocki used? Especially:
    -Belcik- whole season on the bench
    -Tobiasz- whole season on the bench
    -Grabka- weak season
    -Polak, Wolodko- who they are ???

-Stysiak-how old is she? 16?
    -Jasek- doesn't even play in OL

-Lyszkiewicz- whole season on bench
    -Wojcik- is playing really bad
    -Murek, Rasinska, Rozanski- what did they do to get the call?

-Hawryla, Efimienko- are playing really bad or even not playing
    -Alagierska- too weak to be starter in Legionovia

-Adamek- is disastrous and still too young

I mean how can you call Efimienko and not Luaksik who is younger, better and has potential to furter growth?

I really don't know if I am going to read final calls cause I could get really really mad...

And as for Grejamn- I think she should be invited as additional player. If she can't play then she should be with a team, if she can get back to her level, she should get a call.

• I wrote before that I dont want to see Patrycja Polak in NT, but I see that from few last matches playing really good but in head I still remember that she had got chances in NT but doesnt won with other players...guys, what is yours opinion about her right now?

• I remember Patrycja from Youth NT. She was the best player there and there was a lot of hype around her. She always had skills to be better player than only league player, but she lost her path somehow. Now I don't know where and how she plays; she just disappeared. I have some info in my mind that she was injured, quite seriously. So from my side is 'yes', we can check her on NT camp. She didn't get any change on senior level to show herself, so let to do it now.