Polish NT 2017

• Actually it looks like Nawrocki who achieved nothing as a coach will be in NT until they will won't qualify to ECH or sth. Polish federation doesn't care about girls, they said they want someone for a long time and they think we can't achieve anything so they won't fire him even if we won't qualify to WCH or WGP1.

On the other hand, the situation is changing, last year Kakolewska and Mucha were far worse than now, Medrzyk was not here, so potential is much better. We played with Grejman, Mucha, Kakolewska and they were just starting to play in their clubs, now they are one of the best players in Orlen lIga and main players of their clubs. So it's really different. And even then we were close to beating Dominican Rep. with Martinez and De La Cruz.

So, if everything goes well, after playing solid season together, this team can be really good finally. But it depends on Nawrocki. In my opinion, he is no longer in position to complain that we have weak players and they are sitting on bench- Tomsia and Wolosz in Italy, Tokarska in Japan, Mucha, Medrzyk and Kakolewska are leading players of their teams, so I don't really know what he is talking about.

• And even then we were close to beating Dominican Rep. with Martinez and De La Cruz.

And they had big chance to win that game but lost it :D

I think NT this year is a little bit 'weird'. IMHO, Kaliszuk or Sikorska don't deserve to be there.
    I've read that Ewa Kwiatkowska is injured. Gabriela Polańska isn't 100% ready to play and Maja Tokarska probably won't play in qualification tournament. So it will be Kąkolewska and ???
    Zaroślńska and Ptak might join the team later. Jasek practises with NT and play in 2nd league play-offs. :D

• Sikorska is replacing Kwiatkowska cause she wasn't originally called.

Tokarska is joining in Legionowo this week, where have you read she won't be there?

Polanska wasn't healthy week ago but Nawrocki said she will be ready at WCHQ.

It's a pity Nawrocki didn't call Lukasik or Smieszek, but overall SIkorska was quite promising in Dabrowa. But I guess we will play with Kakolewska, Tokarska, Polanska, Efimienko/Sikorska.

• Actually it looks like Nawrocki who achieved nothing as a coach will be in NT until they will won't qualify to ECH or sth. Polish federation doesn't care about girls, they said they want someone for a long time and they think we can't achieve anything so they won't fire him even if we won't qualify to WCH or WGP1.

On the other hand, the situation is changing, last year Kakolewska and Mucha were far worse than now, Medrzyk was not here, so potential is much better. We played with Grejman, Mucha, Kakolewska and they were just starting to play in their clubs, now they are one of the best players in Orlen lIga and main players of their clubs. So it's really different. And even then we were close to beating Dominican Rep. with Martinez and De La Cruz.

So, if everything goes well, after playing solid season together, this team can be really good finally. But it depends on Nawrocki. In my opinion, he is no longer in position to complain that we have weak players and they are sitting on bench- Tomsia and Wolosz in Italy, Tokarska in Japan, Mucha, Medrzyk and Kakolewska are leading players of their teams, so I don't really know what he is talking about.

Well, Nawrocki has different opinion and here is the list for camp in Legionowo:

setters: Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz
    middle-blockers: Kąkolewska, Polańska, Efimienko, Tokarska, Alagierska, Sikorska
    outside-hitters: Mędrzyk, Grajber, Smarzek, Brzóska, Polak, Kaliszuk, Twardowska
    opposites: Tomsia, Bociek
    liberos: Witkowska, Krzos

On bold players which are not in 22 for qualification so they won't play in Warsaw. As you can see there is no Mucha so some of your thoughts can be thrown away.

• If this list is official I am disapointed that Mucha isnt there... :white:

• Tokarska is joining in Legionowo this week, where have you read she won't be there?

But is she ready to play? The qualification tournament starts next Monday.
    Btw, I thought she would play Asian Club Championships. She is in Hisamitsu roster for that tournament (on wikipedia).

• Yes she will be in Poland tomorrow and she won't play in Asian Championship. She already thanked everyone for the season.

And coming back to Nawrocki, I don't know what the f... Why he took Twardowska and Sikorska if they won't play anyway, they are not on the list for qualies .... Mucha is our best OH by far right now so what is he thinking?

• I think Mucha must be injured. I don't see any different explanation of her absence.

For me she is in top 3 OH from Poland right now!
    Btw. Guys do you have any pictures from nt camp?

• Jacek Nawrocki announced Polish team for WCHQ in Warsaw
    Setters: Joanna Wołosz, Marlena Pleśnierowicz
    Opposites: Berenika Tomsia, Tamara Kaliszuk
    OHs: Martyna Grajber, Malwina Smarzek, Natalia Mędrzyk, Patrycja Polak
    MBs: Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Gabriela Polańska, Maja Tokarska, Zuzanna Efimienko,
    Liberos: Aleksandra Krzos, Agata Witkowska

• Jacek Nawrocki announced Polish team for WCHQ in Warsaw
    Setters: Joanna Wołosz, Marlena Pleśnierowicz
    Opposites: Berenika Tomsia, Tamara Kaliszuk
    OHs: Martyna Grajber, Malwina Smarzek, Natalia Mędrzyk, Patrycja Polak
    MBs: Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Gabriela Polańska, Maja Tokarska, Zuzanna Efimienko,
    Liberos: Aleksandra Krzos, Agata Witkowska

Kaliszuk :aww: Polak :aww: Efimienko :read:

• We will see, dont judge before but after this season. Kaliszuk might be there for a reason ... pls remember Smarzek always might jump back as OH and Kaliszuk back as LW... so be patient all of you ;) I think they should get 2nd on Q4WC in Warsaw and hoping for surprising win with Serbia:) hahaha think positive

• Yes but they won't play anyway hopefully.

In normal conditions we could have Mucha, Zaroslinska and Ptak instead so don't worry they should join.

• I would like say a few words about this team.
    If we achieve qualification for WCH, this would be a miracle, fur sure. I don't believe in this team, with these players and coach. The first thing that I see is chaos. There is not any link between players. If we have to receive the ball, whole nightmare begins. We have quite good service, but would that be enough for 2nd place? I don''t know what some of the players do in NT, but some of the players don't know what they do on court... this is sad.
    I really dislike our coach who doesn't know how to lead team. He is not a coach, dummy.
    The next person which I don't like is Wołosz. She plays tragedy. It is much more painful after I saw Pleśnierowicz against Iceland. This girl is brilliant. I knew that she is more than average setter, but didn't expect such good game. Completely different style of play, very fast balls and pleasure game. I am shocked that she plays in such weak team. She should be part of the best team in Orlen Liga or even go abroad. She should appear on court against Slovakia.
    About good sides, hudge cheers for Witkowska. These three matches were brilliant perfmormance by her. Italian League changed a lot of her and I'm worried that as long as she will stay at NT camp, she will play only worse. Tomsia despite weak season plays at least good, but we need to wait for the most important matches.

• I would like say a few words about this team.
    If we achieve qualification for WCH, this would be a miracle, fur sure. I don't believe in this team, with these players and coach. The first thing that I see is chaos. There is not any link between players. If we have to receive the ball, whole nightmare begins. We have quite good service, but would that be enough for 2nd place? I don''t know what some of the players do in NT, but some of the players don't know what they do on court... this is sad.
    I really dislike our coach who doesn't know how to lead team. He is not a coach, dummy.
    The next person which I don't like is Wołosz. She plays tragedy. It is much more painful after I saw Pleśnierowicz against Iceland. This girl is brilliant. I knew that she is more than average setter, but didn't expect such good game. Completely different style of play, very fast balls and pleasure game. I am shocked that she plays in such weak team. She should be part of the best team in Orlen Liga or even go abroad. She should appear on court against Slovakia.
    About good sides, hudge cheers for Witkowska. These three matches were brilliant perfmormance by her. Italian League changed a lot of her and I'm worried that as long as she will stay at NT camp, she will play only worse. Tomsia despite weak season plays at least good, but we need to wait for the most important matches.

I agree with all you said about Nawrocki and Wolosz. Plesnierowicz is better setter for me but in context of this team I think Wolosz suits better. She is more more experienced, played many times in NT and we have weak reception so Marlena wouldn't use her skills much. Wolosz has better connection with Tomisa which is huge plus.

And although I don't like Nawrocki he had hard time with OH position. He used Grejman and Mucha last year and now they are injured. On other positions we play really well. MBs are big positive no matter who is playing. Tomsia in shape.

They are playing better and better with each match so we will see on Saturday. Some people said they will lose to Slovakia but they were much better than with Iceland. So let's wait.

And Plesnierowicz is rumoured to play in Bielsko and Bielsko is aiming high next season...