Edinara OPP 1, Mara MB 1, Amanda OH 1 ace

Smarzek OH/OPP 17 - 1 block 1 ace
    Kakolewska MB 8 - 2 blocks
    Grajber OH 4 - 1 block 1 ace
    Bociek OPP 4 - 1 block
    Wolosz S 4 - 1 block
    Efimienko MB 2 - 1 block
    Polak P. OH 2

• Thanks for the stats. There was only 2, mayber 3 players on polish side - Smarzek, Kąkolewska and Wołosz. The rest of them was chearleaders.

It is true but I wouldn't expect anything special. At this moment all of ours OH are injured or not interested in NT and we are without any more or less all-around player on this position. Also "our" coach (who by the way before the match showed terrible level of english) has some favorites in the team, which play no matter what and is afraid to let play the others even though we are 10 points behind and do not have anything to loose. Smarzek starts as OH and then moves to OPP because the other opposites play awful. And lets not forget that most of them just came back from holidays and are in awful shape, but surely worked very good on tan (Tomsia).

Moving the conversation to here. :)

I understand what you say. I wish Medrzyk was healthy, she was really good in Montreux. Also I do not follow the Polish league that much, but I wonder why Mucha does not play, she seems solid to me.

Most importantly, what the hell happened to Tomsia after she left Montichiari (?) and got hired by Conegliano? :what: It is like she forgot how to play.

• I wonder on which position Smarzek played. OH? Opp? Or both?

• 29/06/2017

Brazil 3x0 Poland (25x21; 25x11; 25x23)

Tandara OPP 13 - 1 block
    Rosamaria OH 12 - 1 ace
    Natália OH 11 - 3 blocks
    Carol MB 8 - 3 blocks 1 ace
    Bia MB 6 - 3 block
    Edinara OPP 6 - 3 blocks
    Roberta S 1 - 1 block
    Amanda OH 1

Smarzek OH/OPP 13 - 1 ace
    Efimienko MB 7 - 5 blocks
    Grajber OH 7
    Kakolewska MB 4
    Tomsia OPP 3
    Wolosz S 2
    Brzoska OH 1

• Thank you for stats :)
    Polish team have got only Smarzek and Kakolewska ( even if today she played not good). For me we need Mucha and Zaroslinska, because Tomsia is totally out of shape and Bociek propably is scared to play in 1st roster. The bigest problem is that we dont have good OH which could have good reception and good spikes.

• This is her scoring record!

Thank you for the stats!

NT Polish level...I see that most of OH and Opp from Poland cant find the way to spike ball next to oponent block. All the time they hitting ball on block and sometimes is block aut. Even Smarzek but she catch the ball very high and may get the point.

• Poland will continue the preparation to ECH next week with 13 players from WGP. There is 18 players invited.

S: Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz
    MB: Kąkolewska, Tokarska, Efimienko, Alagierska, Jasek (also OPP)
    OH: Smarzek, Grajber, Brzóska, Murek, Różański, Twardowska
    OPP: Tomsia, Bociek, M. Łukasik
    L: Witkowska, Krzos

• Is Polańska injured?

She is okay, on trainings with Budowlani Łódź she was playing normally. But she serves so badly and Tokarska is much better ;) I'm so happy for Murek :obey:
    But I don't understand when is Mucha, Justyna Łukasik, and Zaroślińska :what: :what: :what:

• Poland will continue the preparation to ECH next week with 13 players from WGP. There is 18 players invited.

S: Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz
    MB: Kąkolewska, Tokarska, Efimienko, Alagierska, Jasek (also OPP)
    OH: Smarzek, Grajber, Brzóska, Murek, Różański, Twardowska
    OPP: Tomsia, Bociek, M. Łukasik
    L: Witkowska, Krzos

Source?

• Some strange actions happens in Polish NT (as always). As we know, Polak is out and still nobody knows why. She trains with her club. The biggest surprise is Tomsia missing. She is not with NT and not in wide roster for ECH. No reasons known. But, as I can condlude from the last NT coach words, she didn't want to play in NT. Because Nawrocki's stars as like Polańska and Kaliszuk rejected invitations, Mędrzyk is injured and Polak and Tomsia dissapeared, he had to call young and youth players.
    Smarzek playes as like Opp, Bociek is tested at reception and some young OHs - Murek, Różański and Opp Łukasisz train with NT.
    Three tournaments (WCH qualifiactions, WGP and ECH) and three different teams. :S

• weird and sad as always :( and what we can expect now ?( even QF may become a miracle ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 2 months ago he said we lost against Czech Republic because our OHs are short and we need more 190 or taller players. Really, he said that. And now, Murek (who has no experience) and Grajber (both 180 cm) play in starting-six. Smarzek played as OH in WCH Qualification, as OH/OPP in Montreux, as OH in World Grand Prix and now she plays as Opp once again. Good luck, Poland.

• also journalists dont ask in interviews with Nawrocki what happend to Polak and Tomsia. Its very weird.
    And Im very mad that in each tournament players changing position! Smarzek should play as OH and Bociek as Opp, they are playing like this in their clubs so I dont know why in NT have different position... :wacko: