Polish NT 2017

• That explains nothing but the importance of having a good coach in stead of a brainless one :win: I feel sorry for polish women's volleyball in general, they deserve more attentions and supports especially considering how many supporters come to the arena every time they hold some international tournaments, apparently they're all behind what men's volleyball have got and I sadly agree with federation's decision as Polish men have made pretty good outcomes whereas women's team is all behind top Euro teams. There were some young OHs who actually already could have shined, say Magdalena Damaske but owing to injuries she's nowhere to be found. I don't think having short OHs around 180cm brings big advantages unless they are as good as Werblinska or Lucia Bosetti prior to her injury.
    I think Kakolewska and Witkowska deserve way better treatments because they are obviously the best polish players right now.

• Polish NT- BKS Bielsko Biala 2:2 in a friendly game.

Funny thing that Emilia Mucha played for Bielsko and at the same time she is not NT cause she is injured according to Jacek Nawrocki :white:

And what is not funny, Poland had troubles with team which has just started their trainings and they have never played with setter Plesniorowicz beause she is with NT :sos:

When will this MESS end? :wall:

• Btw, Patrycja Polak joined to the NT team recently.

• Ok, latest update...

Berenika Tomsia, who according to Nawrocki, won't participate in ECH due to health problems, has played in friendly game of her club and is training as usual :what:

Basing on the statement of the club, only one player from their roster is injured and this is not Tomsia.... :white:

So now the list of players who are not in NT due to some unknown 'problems' is Mucha, Ptak, Polanska, Tomsia and also Zaroslinska. Congratulations Jacek :wall:

• Whats going on there!!! :mad:
    If all thiss players could be in NT we could be much stronger.
    I dont know why people from Polish volleyball enviroment dont want to explain and solve this situation...

• You know when watching some decisive people in Polsat about men NT talking Nawrocki would be great coach for them cause he does so well with girls and should stay for 3 more years then...

• Tomorrow Poland will travel to Holland and will play two matches on Friday and Saturday with home NT.

Line-up for these matches (most probably also the same squad will play on ECH):
    S: Wołosz, Pleśnierowicz
    MB: Kąkolewska, Tokarska, Efimienko
    WS: Smarzek, Bociek, Murek, Twardowska, Brzóska, Grajber, Polak
    L: Krzos, Witkowska

• I dont think that Murek is ready for that level, but of course she is our the biggest talent.

• from few years we are talking that in NT we need high OHs and from this group only Twardowska is 188 cm, rest are below 184 cm. I wonder if Smarzek will play as Opp or OH this time... :white:

• I'm almost sure that Smarzek will stay at OP :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What do you guys think about Polish team during ECh?

It's a shame we lost a match with Aze, we could meet Germany in the quaterfinal and maybe even reach semifinals, so that hurts more than the loss against Turkey imo. Turkish girls made sooo many mistakes and we still couldn't make it :( Twardowska shoud have been tried more, that's kind of obvious now. And why didn't the coach change a setter at any point? I know Asia is supposed to be our leader, but she also deserves a moment of break when things just don't go well, it's normal. Pleśnierowicz is a really decent player, why didn't he give Wołosz even a moment to think about the game from the bench. Polak in starting six in almost all sets played was also questionable, I like her and I wish her a good league sesaon but she was just terrible. I was expecting she would be tried from zone 6 more, but that never happened. I don't undesratnd not giving more chances to Krzos, would she really receive worse than Witkowska?

But I think this team in a roster: Wołosz Smarzek Kąkolewska Ptak Mędrzyk Mucha Krzos // Pleśnierowicz Bociek Grajber Twardowska Tokarska Stenzel Murek/Grejman, could really be good and competitive during WGP I division next year. And I think it's time for a young libero... Maybe Medyńska will have a good season now, who knows... it would be nice for the NT :)

• The only thing that Nawrocki has in his defence is that many players got injured and were off the roster for ECH. Other than that he is just lost as a child:

1. He wants Smarzek to play as OH. So he made her change the position and now he changed his mind. So she is in Chemik where she will sit on a bench whole season and how is she supposed to play good in WGP? This is just crazy. What is more, Zaroslinska and Tomsia can be both out also next season so we will have just Bociek left. And this season also Malwina is OH and suddenly in September she becomes OPP... BIG MESS Instead of developing her we can lose her as well as other talents.

2. Constant change in team concept. For some time we play with 2 OPPs, sometimes just standard setting, sometimes 4 receivers. No idea why.

3. Keeping bad players in play all the time. Like Wolosz, Witkowska and Polak. All of them were really bad, but does it even matter? Nawrocki has no skill to assess someone's potential or abilities.

4. Making players unwilling to participate- no need to explain.

5. Weird tactics- like blocking Martinez not crosscourt which every team does or encouraging players to attack to wrong directions or just keeping the ball in play and not taking risks.

• Why are you guys complaining about libero? :huh: She made crazy digs against Turkey. I think she is one of the best players in the current Polish roster.

I think Smarzek should be kept as Opp. She could make a difference for this team. Having such a dominant Opp and good MBs, Poland still can be successful with those short OHs. On the other hand, if you will force Smarzek to play as OH, she will be just another mediocre player :whistle:

• Why are you guys complaining about libero? :huh: She made crazy digs against Turkey. I think she is one of the best players in the current Polish roster.

I think Smarzek should be kept as Opp. She could make a difference for this team. Having such a dominant Opp and good MBs, Poland still can be successful with those short OHs. On the other hand, if you will force Smarzek to play as OH, she will be just another mediocre player :whistle:

Because in defence it was Krzos and not Witkowska. Witkowska was receiving and Krzos digging. And Witkowska was just awful during friendly matches with NED and during ECH too. She hardly received any ball good, had a lot of mistakes and wasn't able to defend any ball neither and being most of the times on wrong position and our "coach" probably didn't see it. There was a lot of situations when Grajber was at the net and all teams constantly played over her because she is very weak and short blocker and Witkowska was all the time behind the block and not close the line and she should keep the line to defend long balls. Nobody will tip having Grajber on the block. And there is more and more examples like that. Hope to not see her in NT anymore. Both liberos from JNT should get a chance next year. It is good that both will play in polish league as starters: Stenzel in Wrocław and Łysiak in Piła.

• You know guys just another crazy thing is that Krzos is supposed to be better receiver and Witkowska better digger. But the funny thing is they are playing in NT in the opposite way and even more, Krzos is outplaying Witkowska in defence ..