2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Any news/rumours about Rachel Rourke? Is she staying in China ?

• It probably would depend on his hot brazilian boyfriend IMO. If I were Robin... I wouldn't let Levi Cabral out of my sight. France is already too far. Turkey is like overseas. :cheesy:

It probably would depend on his hot brazilian boyfriend IMO. If I were Robin... I wouldn't let Levi Cabral out of my sight. France is already too far. Turkey is like overseas. :cheesy:

Jaja Santiago is like Kubra Akman, tall and slow. But of course kubra is better. But i hope they can get Jaja, if ever she will be the 2nd filipina to play overseas

• I like Jaja but she probably needs to do the KYK route and play in asian leagues first to prove herself. Going Europe, they want the best blockers not necessarily the attackers.

What I can truly say nice about her is that she has a nice serve going for her. MBs with good service are usually a keeper.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Oh wow. I didn't know Jaja was scouted by Galatarasay.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…atasaray-next-season.html

Not sure how she will deal with the european attackers but she is pretty nimble for her size and she improved in blocking quite a bit. Maybe having great teammates could bolster her up somewhat. Plus she's young. She could actually play in some various positions despite being a natural Middle Blocker. That's a plus imo.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• wow loads of crazy rumors my favorite is boskovic on loan to some italian club i mean whoever thought of that rumor might be the craziest person on earth why would they loan their best player last season for someone else doesnt make any sense what so ever!maybe de kruijf will be playing for ecz instead of thaisa?

• Karolina Różycka- Kosek (polish player) come back after a break to OrlenLiga PTPS Piła :)

• Marlena Pleśnierowicz (S) may come to BKS Bielsko-Biała, while Megan Courtney (OH) is rumoured to play in Chemik :wavy: Agnieszka Kąkolewska (MB) may go abroad ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Marlena Pleśnierowicz (S) may come to BKS Bielsko-Biała, while Megan Courtney (OH) is rumoured to play in Chemik :wavy: Agnieszka Kąkolewska (MB) may go abroad ^^

source? I wouldn't mind if Kąkolewska play abroad

• well, comments on orlenliga are source, totally unreliable :D but it's only rumours thread :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Some rumours from Turkey:

Eczacibasi was planning to make an offer to Avital Sellinger but gave up from him after a bad reference from Volero Zurich. Now the alternatives are Karch Kiraly and Davide Mazzanti.
    Kosheleva is most likely leaving since she had only 1 year of contract. Thaisa has contract but it all depends on her health situation after summer. Adam had only 1 year contract as well and her situation depends on Thaisa. Larson, Boskovic and Ogjenovic has valid contracts for next season too. Eczacibasi is planning to have only 4 foreigners next season.

Gamze has 3 more years of contract with GS. Since Nihan retires, GS is looking for a new libero and attempted Gizem Karadayi, however it is a question if they can afford her. Buse Kayacan is an alternative as libero (?!!!)

Gözde is getting married with Alessandro at 6 August and she would like to experience playing abroad so she will most likely play in Italy next season! :cheesy:

Guidetti likes Fatma Yildirim a lot so it is very likely that they fill Gözde's spot with her.

Zhu, Rasic and Slöetjes are staying in Vakifbank.

Centoni is leaving GS and there is a small rumour of Polen joining GS instead.

Remember that these are just rumours! :teach:

• Now the alternatives are Karch Kiraly and Davide Mazzanti.

I think that's impossible, Mazzanti is the new coach of the Italian NT and the Italian Federation said they don't allow anymore the double coaching for the coach of the NT. I'm not sure about the assistant coach, though.

Eczacibasi is planning to have only 4 foreigners next season.

Finally! I'm sorry, but I always thought it's a waste to have amazing foreign players on the tribunes because they can't play all together in the Turkish League but only in the international competition.

• Eczacibasi was planning to make an offer to Avital Sellinger but gave up from him after a bad reference from Volero Zurich. Now the alternatives are Karch Kiraly and Davide Mazzanti.

They made an offer to Zé Roberto too

Gözde is getting married with Alessandro at 6 August and she would like to experience playing abroad so she will most likely play in Italy next season!

Which Gozde?

• Seriously, Selinger, seriously?! Oh my gosh, volero must have saved Eczacis future if this is true. Nevertheless I don't think Mazzanti will come due to NT reasons, I don't know about Kiraly if its possible due to NT. What I really think about is Gaspari, really, If he manages to win the Italian League, eczaci will definitely make an offer to him. I don't think about Ze as he already agreed to a team in Brazil.

It is Gözde Kirdar who gets married.

Gizem K at Galatasaray would not be bad but I also doubt if they can afford her. If Gülden retires, Eczaci will make an offer to Gizem K, too.

• Derya Çayırgan could be a good option for GS too. She had quite a good season when she had played in GS before. Buse Kayacan is from the same generation with Gizem Örge and she was even better than Gizem Örge on youth and junior level. However, while Gizem Örge shined with Vakıfbank, Buse couldn't made her breakthrough yet although she had a decent overall performances this season. I also expect Dilara Bağcı to come back to Eczacıbaşı, I don't see anything special in Simge Aköz. :whistle:

About Gözde, I remember in many interviews she mentioned that she really wants to play in Brazil so I am surprise with Italy rumours. I think playing abroad will be a good challenge for her anyway no matter which league it is. :cheesy:

• Derya Çayırgan could be a good option for GS too. She had quite a good season when she had played in GS before. Buse Kayacan is from the same generation with Gizem Örge and she was even better than Gizem Örge on youth and junior level. However, while Gizem Örge shined with Vakıfbank, Buse couldn't made her breakthrough yet although she had a decent overall performances this season. I also expect Dilara Bağcı to come back to Eczacıbaşı, I don't see anything special in Simge Aköz. :whistle:

About Gözde, I remember in many interviews she mentioned that she really wants to play in Brazil so I am surprise with Italy rumours. I think playing abroad will be a good challenge for her anyway no matter which league it is. :cheesy:

Ive always wanted to see Gozde in Italy. It's time for her to leave Vakifbank. I hope to see her in Liu Jo with Brakocevic, i hope they would change setters though

• Indeed she could be a good OH duo with Neriman, at least it worked quite well with Turkish NT before