2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• WoV said that Ecz is looking for Sinead Jack for the next season.
    Well......Dunno why they are always looking for players who are superior in attacking. Kosheleva Boskovic Adams all are dominant scorers within their positions. The team only depends on a shaky libero and a steady libero placing in the OH role to defend and receive. The missing of Thaisa opens the middle completely to their opponents...
    And they are finding another attacking MB again to replace Adams...
    Indeed Admas is doing a good job in attacking but what the team needs desperately is a blocking MB!
    Come on, you have to find somebody receive (I mean the OH replacing Koshe) and block! Jack is of coz a good scorer but when it comes to blocking... If they are choosing players in this way, they will never succeed.

Nobody knows Ecz managemnt 's thinking?
    Every year same things
    Next year Thaisa,Larson,Maja,Boskovic has a contract.This 4 foreigner and enough but If news true They are interesting foreign players.I couldn't understand

• Scandicci is close to renew with Adenizia and Meijners and to sign Lucia Bosetti, Isabelle Haak and Lauren Carlini.
    Merlo was already confirmed. The team 2017/18 should look like this:
    Carlini - Haak
    Meijners - L.Bosetti
    Adenizia - ? (Italian MB)
    Merlo

Conegliano is close to Megan Hodge and Kim Hill as OHs together with Bricio who is still under contract. No Kosheleva, that was a fake rumor.

Novara trying to sign Egonu and Enright.

• On volleyball.it they said Lloyd is still on pole position for Scandicci.
    They also wrote Bosetti has already signend for two year.

And they give Gennari really close to Busto, they said she has probably already signed.

As always, we will see ;)

• On volleyball.it they said Lloyd is still on pole position for Scandicci.
    They also wrote Bosetti has already signend for two year.

And they give Gennari really close to Busto, they said she has probably already signed.

As always, we will see ;)

Gennari stay in Bergamo But Sylla close to Busto.

FOPPA BERGAMO 2017/2018

Orro - Barun or Tomsia

Gennari - ???

Arrighetti - Popovic

???

Guiggi and Cardullo stay or retired ?

• As always you forgot to tell the source, sitemap :whistle:

Again from volleyball.it, Ortolani really close to Monza, which made a try also for Barun (to be honest I can't see her going there, but if Novara will sign Egonu who knows).

Signorile may go to Monza too.

Zhang Changning won't come since she wasn't let free to get out of China.

About Orro, nothing sure yet as far as I read. The teams mentioned for her in the past days are Busto, Monza and Bergamo (which is waiting for a possible sponsor: I didn't understand, though, if that will allowed Leo to stay or Bergamo to find someone else...).

• In this interview Egonu says she would like to go to Fenerbahce in order to play with Kim Yeon Koung, her favourite player.
    But apparently there's a rule according to which players who come out of Club Italia are not allowed for a few years to play abroad, so she will probably have to stay in Italian League, "in a club not too far from Milano" which means Novara I guess..

• Yes she said she would like to stay close to Milano, so I guess that if Novara gave her a decent offer she may accept. She also said she wants to play an opposite (but she would like to become an OH in the future: it's not clear when if she keeps playing as opposite, though...).
    So, do you think she may accept an offer as OH instead (for example, if Novara wants to keep Barun too)?
    Do you think the fact Novara being or not being in the CL can influence her choice?

In her place, among the team that made her an offer, the one I wouldn't join is Modena (even if I really like Gaspari): I'm sorry, but in Modena the male team is way too important of the female team for the inhabitants, and in her place I would prefer a team with great fans (I think Conegliano is the best example, but Novara could be ok too. I also really like Busto fans, but I don't think Busto can hope to have her...).

I didn't know about the rule you mentioned, thanks for writing it!

• Does anybody know wether Plak has a contract for next season in Novara? Because, if Novara transfers Egonu as non-receiving OH and keeps Barun, Celeste will be benched. That would be really bad for her development..

About coach: would be slapstick if Fenoglio should leave, after winning Scudetto...

• Ps the thing about Egonu + Barun in Novara was just an hypothesis of mine based on nothing ^^', it's not a rumor or something. I was just wondering about it and about Egonu opposite/OH ;)

• I would keep Natalia in the team if she hadnt demand too much money
    I think No team can pay that money for her
    Maybe Vitra but they are in cev cup next season
    Or Vakıf???
    Otherwise she will be back to Brazil with less amount of money

• Rumors for Pomi : Fabris and Stefanovic will stay.
    They want to signed Kim Hill, Kelseh Robinson or Alex Klinaman.

Skorupa maybe in Modena and Wolosz in Conegliano.

• She was also the coach of team Železničar in Serbian league this season.

Seems like her career is kinda tanking, though. She's gone from working in near-top teams on European level to a middling team in Serbia.

Indeed! There was a time I remember even considering her for Terzic's place... :rolleyes:

• There will be a big change in Fene. The head coach will go to italy pomi. Kim has not decide to stay in fene or not. :sos:
    I think natalia will go back to brazil. It seems the club does not want to spend a lot of money on volleyball. Let us see the final news of transfer.

I would keep Natalia in the team if she hadnt demand too much money
    I think No team can pay that money for her
    Maybe Vitra but they are in cev cup next season
    Or Vakıf???
    Otherwise she will be back to Brazil with less amount of money

• I honestly don't understand why Conegliano would let Robinson go... Even for Easy and Hill.
    I thought she was going to go again in China so they couldn't give her a bigger offer to make her stay, but I don't think Pomì can make such a bigger offer than Conegliano...

Stevanovic will probably stay in Pomì, may be with Arrighetti. (Dal15al25)

• I honestly don't understand why Conegliano would let Robinson go... Even for Easy and Hill.

:wall: :wall: :wall:

I wonder what's the logic behind this move... and, more generally, I wonder if our next coach is really gonna be Santarelli (Mazzanti's assistant, this season, and Moky's soon-to-be husband) and, in case, how much of a say he might have on these operations...