2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Are u serious?
    Manzano? Really???
    She has never played and I think she's currently around the world.

• Are u serious?
    Manzano? Really???

yeah, in first time (before completing the classification) they wanted Guiggi, Ferreti and Costagrande but Guiggi agrees with Bergamo, so they look for Manzano. I am talking about Elisa Manzano, she played in Pesaro in 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013

• Manzano is playing in Serie B1 in Scafati. She was one of the best blocker of Serie A1 few years ago. Her spiking is inconsistent on high level, but her blocking is very good; and we have no idea if Pesaro going to fight fir the relegation or has higher ambitions. I'm more worried about Ferretti and Costagrande. Francesca is far from her golden days and lately I find her a troublemaker with her setting, I didn't like at all her last games. Costagrande was just invisible in Conegliano.

• That's a Brazilian club, right? Is that a good one?

Of course, they play in the final almost every year. They're currently compete at the WCCH

• Manzano is playing in Serie B1 in Scafati. She was one of the best blocker of Serie A1 few years ago. Her spiking is inconsistent on high level, but her blocking is very good; and we have no idea if Pesaro going to fight fir the relegation or has higher ambitions. I'm more worried about Ferretti and Costagrande. Francesca is far from her golden days and lately I find her a troublemaker with her setting, I didn't like at all her last games. Costagrande was just invisible in Conegliano.

exactly, but Pesaro dont have many money yet, about it they look for them, cause they arent top in this moment and should be fully acessible to hire with low money. Btw they intend to renew with MB Olivotto and Tonello, Spikers Pamio and Degradi and setter Rimoldi.

• Rumors about Belgian OH Charlotte Leys and Dutch OH Maret Balkestein-Grothues will move to Pomi Casalmaggiore next season
    Also, American MB Rachel Adams will join to Liu Jo Nordmeccanica Modena
    Belgian OH Britt Herbots is very close to play in Il Bisonte Firenze
    Polish S Joana Wolosz may play in Imoco Conegliano

• Ops, sorry! I did not notice it!

But for me is not possible buy all these player. With what money?

the most expensive is Furst. Ferreti, Costagrande and Manzano isnt expensive anymore and De Bortoli is cheap to hire. My Cicero will may to continue (paying cheap players like De Bortolli, Olivotto, Tonello, Pamio, Degradi and Rimoldi) but as second sponsor, the principal sponsor will do all them others.

• the most expensive is Furst. Ferreti, Costagrande and Manzano isnt expensive anymore and De Bortoli is cheap to hire. My Cicero will may to continue (paying cheap players like De Bortolli, Olivotto, Tonello, Pamio, Degradi and Rimoldi) but as second sponsor, the principal sponsor will do all them others.

I don't think Furst is expensive anymore.. She has been far from her best form for years now, and this season she played in Japanese second division

• Malinov is the second option if Ferreti decline

• I don't think Furst is expensive anymore.. She has been far from her best form for years now, and this season she played in Japanese second division

but second division in Japan and China pay so mauch money deppendind the clube, and Queenseis is traditional there.

• Strong rumors about Samanta Fabris, going to play in Conegliano, but She got many offers so it will be interesting where She will play afterall. I was hoping to see her in Turkey next season, maybe Fenerbahce or Galatasaray

• I can't see anything special in this girl. :what:

She's one of the most setting-dependent opposite I saw in the last years. I don't get the point why top clubs would like her in their teams. At least she can still improve. :huh:

• Before injury Samanta Fabris played well. I remember second game against Novara she got 32 points.

I know she can score a lot. I just don't like her that much. She somehow reminds me Atanasijevic, but she's a better player under pressure for sure. I don't know, she isn't my kind of opposite. I checked her age and she's already 25. At her age Brakocevic was MVP of European League, European Championships, Champions League and Club World Championship. I don't see Samantha among the top opposite honestly. Honestly I see her far behind. Just my opinion. :win:

• Brakocevic is 29/30 years old now but she cant play so high level, one game she is okay, another game she is worse. Who knows maybe Fabris will keep her level like Barun when she will be over 30. Sorry, but I remember Brakocevic in Azerrail Baku she was not good like today and she lost her level before 3-4 years ago. She was the best when Serbia got gold medal in European Championship. I think Malagurski will be better for Boskovic's bench.