2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I am not fan of Samanta Fabris but I am trying to be honest. There are some difference between Serbian NT and Croatian NT. It's not individual game, if Brakocevic was Croatian and I am certain she never get gold, silver medal of Europe, bronz medal of WCH and silver medal of Olimpic Games.

• I am not fan of Samanta Fabris but I am trying to be honest. There are some difference between Serbian NT and Croatian NT. It's not individual game, if Brakocevic was Croatian and I am certain she never get gold, silver medal of Europe, bronz medal of WCH and silver medal of Olimpic Games.

I'm not talking about prizes won, but rather level of play.. She simply hasn't been as great on the international level.. And don't tell me it's because her teammates are not as good, because in Pomi she was basically scoring alone

• It is funny to compare Italian club Pomi (champion of Cev League) with Croatian NT. There are enough strong player like Lloyd, Bosetti, Tirozzi, Stefanovic, Gibbemeyer who won gold prize of Cev Champions League.

• I also agree with that Fabris is an overrated player (Most probably, I will be lynched by crovolley for this :rolleyes: ) To me, she is similar to Havlickova. Strong attacker, could be a good scorer in a team that is well supported by other good level players but she is not that kind of player who would make a difference for its team. Although she was the best scorer of her team, she was not the main reason of success.

• I also agree with that Fabris is an overrated player (Most probably, I will be lynched by crovolley for this ) To me, she is similar to Havlickova. Strong attacker, could be a good scorer in a team that is well supported by other good level players but she is not that kind of player who would make a difference for its team. Although she was the best scorer of her team, she was not the main reason of success.

Yes I know she is not a great player but our topic is comparing Brakocevic with Fabris and I can surely say Fabris is better than Brakocevic nowadays but Fabris's level is not so down. Look at serie A she has so crazy statistics and she is improving her level year by year in Serie A. Maybe she is not big star but I am sure she is useful player for every team. I'd like she stays in Italy.

• In Busto will probably arrive Botezat for Pisani, Orro for Signorile, Gennari for Fiorin.
    The last two are known but I didn't remember anything about Botezat and I didn't know if Fiorini was staying anyway; I hope it's not a double.

• Rumors about Megan Courtney (OH) and Micha Hancock (S) in Mozna next season.

• In Busto will probably arrive Botezat for Pisani, Orro for Signorile, Gennari for Fiorin.
    The last two are known but I didn't remember anything about Botezat and I didn't know if Fiorini was staying anyway; I hope it's not a double.

Botezat was the first name written in the local newspaper. I believe she is a good blocker she needs to improve in attack but she can be a good bench player.
    As far as I know Orro already signed the contract and Busto will probably announce it next week.
    Gennari should sign next week.
    Fiorin is not staying in Busto.
    The only 5 remaining are Diouf, Stufi, Berti, Spirito and Negretti. A small chance to stay is for Martinez. busto is evaluating the situation. Possible alternative are Plak, Santana and Bartsch.
    Vasilantonaki will be probably substituted by the american OH Wilhite

• Botezat was the first name written in the local newspaper. I believe she is a good blocker she needs to improve in attack but she can be a good bench player.
    As far as I know Orro already signed the contract and Busto will probably announce it next week.
    Gennari should sign next week.
    Fiorin is not staying in Busto.
    The only 5 remaining are Diouf, Stufi, Berti, Spirito and Negretti. A small chance to stay is for Martinez. busto is evaluating the situation. Possible alternative are Plak, Santana and Bartsch.
    Vasilantonaki will be probably substituted by the american OH Wilhite

:obey:

• Rumors about Stevanovic receiving a big offer from a non-Italian club.
    In case she leaves, Pomì may replace her with Tori Dixon + an Italian MB (Guiggi?).

• kim will stay in fenerbahce? i wonder if they will have a team strong enough to win the cl

If she plays like she did during last season, it is a bad decision. They simply pay an average CL team's entire budget to 1 single player. I hope she improves her performance because it has been going downwards in general, except the final matches in TL against GS.

• The spike succeful rate and efficiency rate of KYK in TL and CL are both lower than before. That is why natalia gets MVP of Turkish league. The kill efficiency rate of zhuting is in her own leauge,no one can kill ball like that now. The main fight of next olympic cycle will be between zhuting and boscovic. The serving of boscovic is improving and the damage is terrifying. :teach:

If she plays like she did during last season, it is a bad decision. They simply pay an average CL team's entire budget to 1 single player. I hope she improves her performance because it has been going downwards in general, except the final matches in TL against GS.

• Kim Hill -- Imoco
    Kelsey Robinson -- Vakif

bad decision , hill must stay :whistle:

• Cagla Akin , Beyza Arici and Tugba Senoglu are returning to Vakifbank next season

Vakifbank 2017-2018
    Cansu Ozbay - Cagla Akin
    Zhu Ting - Kelsey Robinson ( :( ) - Gozde Sonsirma - Cansu Cetin - Tugba Senoglu
    Lonneke Sloetjes - Melis Durul
    Milena Rasic - Beyza Arici - Kubra Akman - Melis Gurkaynak
    Gizem Orge - Ayca Aykac