2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Yes I agree with QPL.. Fabris has been good and useful for the clubs she has played, in Italian league, but never proved herself on the international level..and yes she had opportunities to do that.

And what about her performance at WCCH with Pomi against Rexona, Volero and Eczacibasi Vitra ??
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-8cCrwhJQ

And what about her last year performance against Vakifbank in CL with Novara ? She had over 60% in attack.
    She can't win alone, same thing happend last year with Novara and this season with Pomi. Pomi with her was first in Seria A, after her injury Pomi couldn't won any match.

I respect ever opinion but Fabris already proved that She is world class player. And that is reason why Top Clubs wants her and that is the end of story. :)

• if to be honest I do like Fabris as OPP, her statistics are very good in Serie A. It's my own opinion she is better Brakocevic and most of OPP. I'm not fan of Fabris but I must be honest, she is strong OPP. Even I can surely say her statistics are better than Barun too. Look at serrie A statistics

• i hope stevanovic moves to freaking ecz she should of done it last year but instead she decided to stay in pomi cause of friends she has in that team now that both lloyd and gibbemayer are leaving she decided to leave as well serbian girls are way to mutch run by their emotions and not their head,she reminds me of maja when she was together with milos,she sacrificed her carrier casue of that dude only to find out he cheated on her

• Hill doesn't want to play in Turkey because she doesn't feel safe there.

I know that but Vakif must convince her

• Hill doesn't want to play in Turkey because she doesn't feel safe there.

Where did you get this info? Did she say this during an interview?

• Where did you get this info? Did she say this during an interview?

Yes, it was from interview (for polish website) and I posted it here few weeks ago.

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/sia…m-zmienia-zycie-siatkarzy
    Translate:
    Kim says: I'm not going out in the evening. Me and other athletes used to avoid the places visited by tourists, now we avoid any place that is considered popular - she admits.
    American OH revealed she was afraid to even visit a mall near her place of residence.

"Every time I think of visiting a new place, such as a popular restaurant, there is doubt in my head. I ask myself whether it is worth risking to go out, I conclude it is better not", Hill explains.

• Yes, it was from interview (for polish website) and I posted it here few weeks ago.

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/siatkowka/660…zycie-siatkarzy
    Translate:
    Kim says: I'm not going out in the evening. Me and other athletes used to avoid the places visited by tourists, now we avoid any place that is considered popular - she admits.
    American OH revealed she was afraid to even visit a mall near her place of residence.

"Every time I think of visiting a new place, such as a popular restaurant, there is doubt in my head. I ask myself whether it is worth risking to go out, I conclude it is better not", Hill explains.

Thanks for translating.

Too bad. I really want Kim to stay with Vakifbank. But her reasons are valid and I will respect her decision if she will really transfer to another team

• She's smart. I would never dare to play in an unsafe or unstable place unless that's the only option I have which is obviously not her case.

• Also rumors about Heyrman from Modena to Novara and Belien leaving Modena (no hints about the destination).

From ivolleymagazine.

I can't post the link because it happens to contain the word 't*t' which is censured :lol:
    That is a first for me ^^'

• There is some rumor about Dutch OH Celeste Plak will play in Modena next season

Also Busto wants Plak if the Dominican Federation decides that Martinez can't stay there.

• I thought that Martinez has singed with Brazilian club.

• I read a lot posts about a possible change between Hill and Robinson...

Of course, I understand Kim Hill's reason (she feels unsafe likely in Istanbul)..for Vakifbank it is bad news...

Hill fits perfectly to Vakif's style... I really doubt Robinson will be more than just a good reception/defense player. Against high blocks she is really vulnerable.

• I thought that Martinez has singed with Brazilian club.

She might go there but she hasn't signed anything yet. So Busto still hopes to confirm her, otherwise they'll sign Plak or Bartsch.