You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 8:45pm

Some backstage in the Brazilian market!

Thaisa in Sesc-RJ ?
Sheilla in Barueri ?
Adenizia in Barueri ?
Suellen in Barueri ?
Ananda in Barueri ?

Barueri is already acting in the market and is using the name of Zé Roberto to make athletes wait until the confirmation of the team in the Brazilian volleyball elite.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 9:02pm

Some backstage in the Brazilian market!

Thaisa in Sesc-RJ ?
Sheilla in Barueri ?
Adenizia in Barueri ?
Suellen in Barueri ?
Ananda in Barueri ?

Barueri is already acting in the market and is using the name of Zé Roberto to make athletes wait until the confirmation of the team in the Brazilian volleyball elite.
According to Voloch, Praia Clube is also interested in Suellen. All I know is that it should be easy for her to find a club this season. :D
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 9:06pm

Thaisa has 1 more year with Vitra.

Will be really nice if Ze can build a really strong team..

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 9:23pm

POMÍ Casalmaggiore, Vitra Istanbul and Fenerbahce are seemingly trying to sign SAMANTHA BRICIO for 20q7/18, along with some Asian top Team.

is Bricio the player Fener or Vitra are looking for ? could she be succed in taking strong teams passing responsibility or is this just marketing ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 9:33pm

Unfortunately, what a lot of people does here is, they create rumors about their favorite players just to get us talking about them. This is my first year in this blog, and I did not know that, so last season I was stupid and believed in everything I was reading. Just like someone posted a few weeks ago that Bergamo had signed Sarah Pavan.
POMÍ Casalmaggiore, Vitra Istanbul and Fenerbahce are seemingly trying to sign SAMANTHA BRICIO for 20q7/18, along with some Asian top Team.

is Bricio the player Fener or Vitra are looking for ? could she be succed in taking strong teams passing responsibility or is this just marketing

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 11:49am

http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/news.php

Scandicci is interested in Wolosz and Hill.

Monza is close to sign Danesi and is interested in Lowe.

Busto and Bergamo are interested in Orro.

Novara wants to sign Barbolini as coach.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 11:59am

Alisha Glass will be back next season ?? I hope to see her back in Italy :D

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 1:42pm

Wasn't she on McLaren doping report?

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 2:03pm

Whaaaaaaat ???? I didn't know about that anything.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 2:07pm

Whaaaaaaat ???? I didn't know about that anything.

I read something about it od december. I'm 99% sure there was american setter. I need to check it once again.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Sport-Vari/03-10-…296156801.shtml

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Phil" (Apr 1st 2017, 2:18pm)

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 3:20pm

If Guangdong Evergrande returns League A, Fe Garay will continue her contract in League 17/18.
If not, at least in China, Tianjin hopes to invite her to join it.

Guangdong Evergrande didn't return League A, Fe Garay should be a free agent in fact after April 2.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Maxwell

Intermediate

Favourite Team: USANT

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 4:59pm

Why would Brodie leave the club? She was playing well till she got hurt.

How can Z hire the player listed since in the Brazilian league players are based on points so each team can't hire all the best players?

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 7:22pm

Why would Brodie leave the club? She was playing well till she got hurt.

How can Z hire the player listed since in the Brazilian league players are based on points so each team can't hire all the best players?
You can't hire more than 2 top players.
Sheilla would be the only top player in his team, based on gossip going around.

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 10:47pm

is Sheila considered a top player out there in Brazil ?
i mean of course she is a very important player for Brazil but she is far from her glorious days..but still her ranking point stays the same free from her performance in the recent years ?
f.e.. Da Silva of BUrsa could be more useful than her at the moment but her points are higher than Da Silva's
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 2:02am

is Sheila considered a top player out there in Brazil ?
i mean of course she is a very important player for Brazil but she is far from her glorious days..but still her ranking point stays the same free from her performance in the recent years ?
f.e.. Da Silva of BUrsa could be more useful than her at the moment but her points are higher than Da Silva's
9 players have the maximum points:
Sheilla, Fabiana, Thaísa, Dani Lins, Fernada Garay, Jaqueline, Tandara, Gabi and Natália. In my opinion, Sheilla and Jaqueline should have had their points decreased.

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 2:44am

Joycinha is playing better than Sheilla at the moment.
But I think the points are based on their results with the NT. For example, Joyce played the GP 2015, but the last time the played a major tournament, I must be wrong, but I think it was in the 2010 WCH.

Maxwell

Intermediate

Favourite Team: USANT

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 5:14am

I have to apologize for my last post. Spell check corrects things and then I don't look it over before I post. I'm meant Bricio. Why would she be leaving her current team.

Do you think Fabiana should lose a point? I would think Carol would be at her level now. When doing the point system, does a player get a point because they are on a NT or played in the Olympics? Is Gabi really a 9 point player?

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 6:22am

I got this from the Superliga website.

Criteria - The scored awards to each athlete ranked 7 points was carried out by means of a vote by the representatives of the 10 Clubs classified in the qualifying phase, based on technical abilities, career and performance in recent seasons.

I don`t think Fabiana should loose a point, she is still one of the best MB in the world. And she is having a good season ( too bad she`s injured and can`t play now).
I think Carol and Juciely and even Adenizia are at the same level as Fabiana, but they dont have the same international experience with the NT as Fabiana does.

Gabi for sure can be considered a 7 points player. She is still really young but she`s been very dominant in the SuperLiga, despite been only bench in the NT.

WZP

Professional

• "WZP" is male

Favourite Team: Polish National Teams

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 12:36pm

Wasn't she on McLaren doping report?

Yes, she was on the list, but her case was very old, from 2011 and during this season she took some medicines.

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 12:49pm

I would like to see Fe Garay in Serie A, but i have a feeling that she will join Volero Zurich

Social bookmarks