2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Some backstage in the Brazilian market!

Thaisa in Sesc-RJ ?
    Sheilla in Barueri ?
    Adenizia in Barueri ?
    Suellen in Barueri ?
    Ananda in Barueri ?

Barueri is already acting in the market and is using the name of Zé Roberto to make athletes wait until the confirmation of the team in the Brazilian volleyball elite.

• According to Voloch, Praia Clube is also interested in Suellen. All I know is that it should be easy for her to find a club this season. :D

• POMÍ Casalmaggiore, Vitra Istanbul and Fenerbahce are seemingly trying to sign SAMANTHA BRICIO for 20q7/18, along with some Asian top Team.

is Bricio the player Fener or Vitra are looking for ? could she be succed in taking strong teams passing responsibility or is this just marketing ?

• Unfortunately, what a lot of people does here is, they create rumors about their favorite players just to get us talking about them. This is my first year in this blog, and I did not know that, so last season I was stupid and believed in everything I was reading. Just like someone posted a few weeks ago that Bergamo had signed Sarah Pavan.

is Bricio the player Fener or Vitra are looking for ? could she be succed in taking strong teams passing responsibility or is this just marketing

• Alisha Glass will be back next season ?? I hope to see her back in Italy :D

• Whaaaaaaat ???? I didn't know about that anything.

• Whaaaaaaat ???? I didn't know about that anything.

I read something about it od december. I'm 99% sure there was american setter. I need to check it once again.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Sport-V…ntagna-170296156801.shtml

• If Guangdong Evergrande returns League A, Fe Garay will continue her contract in League 17/18.
    If not, at least in China, Tianjin hopes to invite her to join it.

Guangdong Evergrande didn't return League A, Fe Garay should be a free agent in fact after April 2.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Why would Brodie leave the club? She was playing well till she got hurt.

How can Z hire the player listed since in the Brazilian league players are based on points so each team can't hire all the best players?

You can't hire more than 2 top players.
    Sheilla would be the only top player in his team, based on gossip going around.

• is Sheila considered a top player out there in Brazil ?
    i mean of course she is a very important player for Brazil but she is far from her glorious days..but still her ranking point stays the same free from her performance in the recent years ?
    f.e.. Da Silva of BUrsa could be more useful than her at the moment but her points are higher than Da Silva's

• is Sheila considered a top player out there in Brazil ?
    i mean of course she is a very important player for Brazil but she is far from her glorious days..but still her ranking point stays the same free from her performance in the recent years ?
    f.e.. Da Silva of BUrsa could be more useful than her at the moment but her points are higher than Da Silva's

9 players have the maximum points:
    Sheilla, Fabiana, Thaísa, Dani Lins, Fernada Garay, Jaqueline, Tandara, Gabi and Natália. In my opinion, Sheilla and Jaqueline should have had their points decreased.

• Joycinha is playing better than Sheilla at the moment.
    But I think the points are based on their results with the NT. For example, Joyce played the GP 2015, but the last time the played a major tournament, I must be wrong, but I think it was in the 2010 WCH.

• I have to apologize for my last post. Spell check corrects things and then I don't look it over before I post. I'm meant Bricio. Why would she be leaving her current team.

Do you think Fabiana should lose a point? I would think Carol would be at her level now. When doing the point system, does a player get a point because they are on a NT or played in the Olympics? Is Gabi really a 9 point player?

• I got this from the Superliga website.

Criteria - The scored awards to each athlete ranked 7 points was carried out by means of a vote by the representatives of the 10 Clubs classified in the qualifying phase, based on technical abilities, career and performance in recent seasons.

I don`t think Fabiana should loose a point, she is still one of the best MB in the world. And she is having a good season ( too bad she`s injured and can`t play now).
    I think Carol and Juciely and even Adenizia are at the same level as Fabiana, but they dont have the same international experience with the NT as Fabiana does.

Gabi for sure can be considered a 7 points player. She is still really young but she`s been very dominant in the SuperLiga, despite been only bench in the NT.

• I would like to see Fe Garay in Serie A, but i have a feeling that she will join Volero Zurich