2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Makes no sense for Bursa to replace Joyce, unless she`s the one not wanting to stay. She was the best score in the league for the past 2 seasons. The reason they did not reach the semis was not because of her. What they need is a strong OH,and De La Cruz would be perfect, or even Ossoy.

And by the way, Nikolova was named MVP in the V-League finals, but in the regular season she was not even a full-starter, a couple of games she was on the bench.

Brakocevic replacing Boskovic makes no sense, would make sense Brakocevic in Gala or even Fener.

• I wonder why would Brakocevic replace Boskovic if Bosko has a valid contract with Eczasibasi for a longer period of time and considering that their failures were not essentially because of her.

• Gabi from nestle to join gabi in rexona?

• Gabi from nestle to join gabi in rexona?

It's just a rumor, but might happen.
    But for now, Drussyla and Gabi will keep as the main OHs in Rexona.

• Worldofvolley reported it. Maybe she will be playing aa libero there. Or backup OH considering the fact that Rexona has lost their main sponsor.

I personally think that she will play as libero as a backup for Fabi in a possible retirement soon. But Ze Roberto said that Gabi will keep playing as OH in the superleague, so I don't know.

• I personally think that she will play as libero as a backup for Fabi in a possible retirement soon. But Ze Roberto said that Gabi will keep playing as OH in the superleague, so I don't know.

wow i didnt know she has very good defense skills :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• belgian setter A.Divoux from Paris to Dresdner

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Yes, he said there`s at least 3 teams interested in her.

And a lot of people does not believe in what Bruno Voluch says including me, but I changed my mind, Because he was the one to first say William was going to play in Sesi and nobody believed him, and it turned out to be true.

And last season he said Rexona was interested in a Dutch Player, and a lot people did not believe and turned out he was right again.

According to Bruno Voloch, Yvon Belien may play in Brazil. (If I translated it right :D )

http://esportes.estadao.com.br…-a-holandesa-yvon-belien/

• Yes, he said there`s at least 3 teams interested in her.

And a lot of people does not believe in what Bruno Voluch says including me, but I changed my mind, Because he was the one to first say William was going to play in Sesi and nobody believed him, and it turned out to be true.

And last season he said Rexona was interested in a Dutch Player, and a lot people did not believe and turned out he was right again.

I don't like him either, but everything he has said in his blog lately has become truth at some point...he was one of the first to say that Hooker would renew with Minas, he was to first to announce Praia's new players, among many other things.

• I don`t know, right now she`s playing at the World Tour.

Her and Borger played 3 events so far, and they rank at #172. And #12 among the Germans.

This week there`s a big event in Rio, but of course Kozuh/Borger did no qualify.

And if her goal in playing beach volleyball is to make it to Tokyo, that will be a long way to go because Germany has a bunch of really strong teams right now.

does kozuch may back to indoor??

• Was a federation decision to not let them play in Brazil. Very sad post by Kozuch on it on his IG account few days ago. So probability for her to be back at the indoor is increasing in my opinion

• With Fabris and Lloyd going to Fenerbahce, the rumors about Melissa Vargas and Lo Bianco to Pomì are getting stronger...

• With Fabris and Lloyd going to Fenerbahce, the rumors about Melissa Vargas and Lo Bianco to Pomì are getting stronger...

This is really waste of money. I think Fabris & Lloyd are great transfers for any team but why did they renew contract with Polen then? I hope one of the Meliha-Seyma Ercan leaves Fenerbahce. Same with Natalia and KYK, I hope one of them leaves otherwise two players will spend the season sitting. Lloyd, Fabris, KYK, Natalia, Adams, all are great players...Will be such a shame

• Valerie Nichol in Impel Wrocław according to Instagram. It's a surprise for me bcz I expected Wrocław to play with young polish players this seasin.