2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• There is some rumor about Italian MB Martina Guiggi will join to Casalmaggiore next season
    Modena is interested in Samadova (OH) and Alix Klineman (OH)
    Also, Filottrano wants to sign with Serbian OPP Brakocevic

• french forum talk about belgian libero V.Courtois in Paris

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• french forum talk about belgian libero V.Courtois in Paris

official now , on his manager fb:

Valérie Courtois has signed a 1 year contract with Stade Français Paris Saint Cloud.

There she will join trainer Stijn Morand, who has worked with Courtois before in Gent and who has high ambitions with the French club

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Is there not any news at all about Gözde Kirdar Sonsirma? Any chance she could come to Italy?
    I'd like to see her in Pomì, she would be a much better option instead of Leys or Grothues...

• wow, then Vakifbank can find another better setter, at least more stable one.

Another stable setter??? Naz is one of the best setters in the world. Most great setters we talk about have a height handicap and while being almost 190, Naz is doing an excellent job as setter.
    According to voleyboldefteri, Naz does this every year, just to increase her salary. So I guess she wont be taking a year off after all.

About Gözde, I havent heard more but I'm sure the salary is the problem in her transfer. She was probably earning alot from Vakifbank and she is probably waiting for the highest offer from Italy.

• Is there not any news at all about Gözde Kirdar Sonsirma? Any chance she could come to Italy?
    I'd like to see her in Pomì, she would be a much better option instead of Leys or Grothues...

The latest rumours are that she wants to play in Italy. She will marry her italian boyfriend on early august and therefore wants to live with him together in Italy.

• Im glad Naz will stay. Vakifbank would not be the same without her, even still having Zhu and Rasic. For me Naz is their key player. And is great for NT also.

Nice that Nilay went to Bursa. And I hope Hande will be a starter next season.

Poor Polen with Fabris in, she will spend another season on the bench, but that is her fault.

• Another stable setter??? Naz is one of the best setters in the world. Most great setters we talk about have a height handicap and while being almost 190, Naz is doing an excellent job as setter.
    According to voleyboldefteri, Naz does this every year, just to increase her salary. So I guess she wont be taking a year off after all.

About Gözde, I havent heard more but I'm sure the salary is the problem in her transfer. She was probably earning alot from Vakifbank and she is probably waiting for the highest offer from Italy.

Yes, Naz is an asset to the team being one of the great setters and a local player as well. If Gozde will leave, Vakifbank needs to look for a good receiving local outside hitter.

• https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbc…c8c0528d62fbb&oe=591FA5C8

What does this mean? There was never a proposal?

Wow! That's a shock but makes a lot of sense :)

Vakifbank will most likely get their young OH who had a great season last year in Besiktas, Tugba Senoglu. I think she will do fine and Cansu Cetin will most likely stay too.

Someone wrote me that GS is interested in Hui Ruoqi on twitter, never heard of this before!

Meanwhile, Fenerbahce made an offer to Jan De Brandt as I guessed earlier and they had a good first meeting. The only problem is he has a contract with Bursa BB.

• many top clubs in italy are looking for oh so which player would you like to see?

I want to see Mihajlovic and Kosheleva in Italy.

WorldofVolleyball posted saying Mihajlovic got offer from Japan, I love V-League but I prefer to watch Mihajlovic in Italy. Only problem is that she`s very expensive, supposedly she made U$$500K in Tianjin. And if a Japanese team can pay a lot $$$$, Volero will just take it.

• About Gözde, I havent heard more but I'm sure the salary is the problem in her transfer. She was probably earning alot from Vakifbank and she is probably waiting for the highest offer from Italy.

She earned a lot in Vakifbank because she was one of the best Turkish players and due to the foreigners restrictions in Turkish league she was a very "precious" player there, like Naz or Erdem... but in Italy being Turkish doesn't make her more attractive + her level is still very good but probably not as great as it was a few years ago, am I wrong?

• http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…elm-of-dinamo-moscow.html

Terzic in Dinamo Moscow according to WoV

Interesting. Dinamo is basically half of Russian NT lol And for sure Russia and Serbia NT will face each in Euro Volley this year.

• Totally agree with Togutt. First off I don't think she's worth the money if she earns the same salary as she earns in Turkey. Being Turkish doesn't mean anything in Italy and anywhere else in Europe thus if she's super expensive I'd transfer 2 or 3 decent OHs in stead.