2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• She earned a lot in Vakifbank because she was one of the best Turkish players and due to the foreigners restrictions in Turkish league she was a very "precious" player there, like Naz or Erdem... but in Italy being Turkish doesn't make her more attractive + her level is still very good but probably not as great as it was a few years ago, am I wrong?

I don't think money will such a strong factor for her in Italy since she is moving there for other reasons. If she wanted money, she would easily pick any team in Turkey instead. However what I tried to mean was, she won't go to a team offering her ridiculously low amount of money of what she earned today.
    She is not like how she played 2-3 years ago but she is still one of the best defensive OHs in world I think. If she plays with a good setter, I bet she will do better than Robinson etc. However there are still better all around players in world than her like Larson and Rabadzhieva in my opinion. I think she will have great receiving stats if she plays in Italy!

• According to one of the popular GS volleyball pages on facebook, Centoni, Guldeniz and Leys are leaving the team. For OH position, they are considering Meliha Ismailoglu and Kosheleva, since Vakifbank transferred Robinson. I wonder who will they prefer as defensive foreign OH then since Guldeniz is leaving? Meliha will be a good adition and surely will get more playing time with GS. Besides, young Ada German is also a defensive OH, so if they will transfer a foreign OH for that role, they dont need to pay to Guldeniz to sit at the bench.

• According to one of the popular GS volleyball pages on facebook, Centoni, Guldeniz and Leys are leaving the team. For OH position, they are considering Meliha Ismailoglu and Kosheleva, since Vakifbank transferred Robinson. I wonder who will they prefer as defensive foreign OH then since Guldeniz is leaving? Meliha will be a good adition and surely will get more playing time with GS. Besides, young Ada German is also a defensive OH, so if they will transfer a foreign OH for that role, they dont need to pay to Guldeniz to sit at the bench.

I thought GS already renewed Centoni's contract?

• no it was Wov relying on an old interview.

I see. Now Neslihan's transfer to GS makes sense.

• Looks like Bursa BB is filling Jan De Brandt's spot with Angelo Vercesi! Very very good choice indeed! He did an amazing job with Seramiksan since the day he was appointed. I expect a lot from Bursa this year, they sure will be one of the cheerful teams of the season :super:

• Nootsara Tomkom will break in her career for unknown reasons
    She tell on Facebook live Wilawan Apinyapong weddin's
    However waiting for her confirm

• Even if Samanta Fabris denied rumors about Fenerbahce on her instagram before few days ago. Again Ivolleymazagine.it said that Conegliano want so signed her but it is not easy job because Fener wants her so yet nothing is clear about that.

Lloyd signed with Fenerbahce and rumors were about Lloyd-Fabris. So who knows what will happend with Fabris...

• Even if Samanta Fabris denied rumors about Fenerbahce on her instagram before few days ago. Again Ivolleymazagine.it said that Conegliano want so signed her but it is not easy job because Fener wants her so yet nothing is clear about that.

Lloyd signed with Fenerbahce and rumors were about Lloyd-Fabris. So who knows what will happend with Fabris...

As far as I know Casalmaggiore is trying desperately to keep her, but Conegliano's offer is probably higher and more attractive since they'll play Champions League. There are not many other top opposites available now... what about Tandara, will she stay in Brazil?

• I hope Fabris comes to FB. It will surely be a good deal for both sides and I truly believe she is one of the best OPP's around even if people dont think so. The main job of an Opp is to kill a ball and get points and she surely can do that. Also cant agree with people saying she's bad because she is not good with NT. Ofc NT level is different and she as an opposite cant make all the diference. Also for example Messi who is the best football player in the world did never manage to play well in NT. Croatian NT does have a lot of talent and experience though so who knows the situation might change some time soon. So what I'm trying to say with this long story is: I hope Fabris will be in Fenerbahçe :lol: And Fener is really good with convincing players so I trust them...

• Yes, I think Tandara renewed with Osasco. But there`s Malagurski, Rahimova, Olesia,Joyce even Mihajlovic/Kosheleva.

And agree that Fabris is one of the very best right now.

As far as I know Casalmaggiore is trying desperately to keep her, but Conegliano's offer is probably higher and more attractive since they'll play Champions League. There are not many other top opposites available now... what about Tandara, will she stay in Brazil?

Fenerbahce's receiving is in a mess until defensive OH maret comes. Maret also enhanced defense a lot together with Tomkom. I think they need to find a defensive OH to remain their biggest advantage-defense. Otherwise it will be another ecz vitra next season. :sos:

• Rumors are that Rachel Adams will play in Fenerbahce next season ?? ?(

• if thats true then have a strong line up for CL. Natalia-KYK Eda-Adams Lloyd-???? all they need now is an opposite who can defend. Maybe Pietersen??? she has decent floor defense

Rumors are that Rachel Adams will play in Fenerbahce next season ?? ?(

• It's stupid to have 5 foreigners. I would hire a better world class OPP instead of Adams...MB position was not Fener's problem this year...