2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Fener has already got the best turkish middle blockers. While we may say Babat is not really that stable but she is still young and have the potential to improve. Eda is absolutely the best MB within the turkish league, in terms of blocking and attacking. Which of the 2 are they going to give up and they are not occupying the foreign player limit(while I guess Bahar may not really stay in Fener)? That's nonsense to have Adams, Eda is a good enough to carry the attack in position 2.

• they said they want to win CL. unless bahar gets back on her old form i think mb position will be a problem. although i think babat is decent, it is not enough for a cl crown. i do agree that they should prioritize getting an opposite that can score and defend as well. i cant think of any.

Fener has already got the best turkish middle blockers. While we may say Babat is not really that stable but she is still young and have the potential to improve. Eda is absolutely the best MB within the turkish league, in terms of blocking and attacking. Which of the 2 are they going to give up and they are not occupying the foreign player limit(while I guess Bahar may not really stay in Fener)? That's nonsense to have Adams, Eda is a good enough to carry the attack in position

• Dicle might not be good enough for cl but mb isn't what they need if they want to get a foreigner to win cl then it should be at the opp position.

Bahar wasn't that good so I don't care if she returns to form or not.

• Senna Usic appears in Shanghai.
    the second-hand source: Croatia NT 2017

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Would not be a bad ideal at all if Kosheleva goes to Japan, WOV also said Mihajlovic got a offer from Japan, Foluke going there also. First they get paid a lot, and second the season is less stressful once they don`t play extra tournaments like CL, CEV CUP and all that. They travel less and the season is over sooner. Which means they will get plenty of rest prior joining the NT and get ready for the World Championship. While in Europe you jump from the Club season into the NT right away basically.

• I think Kosheleva will stay in Turkey and maybe go to Galatasaray next season. As she liked comments on her Instagram.

Edit: she also liked people who said Fenerbahçe now! I guess the 2 Turkish clubs wanting her are Fener and Gala and Kosheleva didn't choose yet...

• Is it already confirmed that Mihajlovic is going to Japan? I think she can play in Russia especially for Moscow now that Terzic is coach..

Orlova also should be a good candidate for Moscow since Poljak is supposed to be retiring.

Kosheleva going to Japan might improve her reception (a longshot), but I don't think it's the best choice for her career-wise.