2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Well, hasnt anyone watched her performance in the last seasons? Why do they transfer Wolosz to this team?

Wołosz isn't that bad, she just shouldn't lose her head, in Busto she did decently, maybe in Chemik she played too ordinarily, but I hope she can play satisfactorily :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah, in Italy under Parisi she was awesome, she played with more creativity and had great chemistry with her MBs (Arrighetti and Lyubushkina for example). But back in Poland she was pretty boring, having the best players in Poland so no matter how she played, her team managed to win almost everything. I guess with such good passers like Hill and De Gennaro she will be able to play as good as back then.

• The matches that I watched this season Woloz played really well, especially in the champions league.

I feel bad for Bricio, with Hodge and Hill she won`t get to play much at all. And she`s young and playing time is a must. But considering Hill played bad during regular season in the past 2 season in Turkey, Bricio could eventually take her spot in the starting line-up if she`s given the change to play a little.

• So if rumors about Fabris in Imoco are true than We only don't know name of setter...
    Alisha Glass is coming back next season or ?

Fabris-?
    Hill-Hodge
    Folie-Danesi
    De Gennaro

Just check this thread: Italy - Serie A1 2017/18
    I keep it always updated.

• Milena Rašić another year in Vakif, confirmed it actually on her Instagram. I don't know if it is just that I love drama :p but Milena's latest post seems to be a reaction to Kim Hill's recent post to me? Is it just me? :lol:

• The matches that I watched this season Woloz played really well, especially in the champions league.

I feel bad for Bricio, with Hodge and Hill she won`t get to play much at all. And she`s young and playing time is a must. But considering Hill played bad during regular season in the past 2 season in Turkey, Bricio could eventually take her spot in the starting line-up if she`s given the change to play a little.

Well that's never gonna happen because neither Brico or Hodge can pass a single serve.. Hill will for sure be a started, I'm rooting for Brico to start as well and have Hodge on the bench

• Milena Rašić another year in Vakif, confirmed it actually on her Instagram. I don't know if it is just that I love drama :p but Milena's latest post seems to be a reaction to Kim Hill's recent post to me? Is it just me? :lol:

I dont think Milena will be that petty :lol: Milena, Kim, and Lonneke are the closest players last season. They were travelling together.

Quoted from "rbdfabio"

The matches that I watched this season Woloz played really well, especially in the champions league.

Well that's never gonna happen because neither Brico or Hodge can pass a single serve.. Hill will for sure be a started, I'm rooting for Brico to start as well and have Hodge on the bench

Or they can try Hodge as OP and have Hill and Bricio as OH. I wonder how that would go.

• Eczacıbaşı transferred Ezgi dilik from Fenerbahçe
    her position is setter
    and ı didny understand what eczacıbaşı wants to do it

It is very obvious they want to buy all the good local young players as many as possible.Like last season, they bought lots of good foreign players. Who will be the sub setter in fener?

• Yet another Turkish legend, OH Esra Gumus announced retirement from volleyball today. :white: She would be very useful for most teams having players like Kosheleva, Natalia etc. to replace them in backrow still...

• Yet another Turkish legend, OH Esra Gumus announced retirement from volleyball today. She would be very useful for most teams having players like Kosheleva, Natalia etc. to replace them in backrow still...

Since her husband transferred to Bursa, I thought she will also play for Bursa BB :white: You are right that "real Esra" could have been very useful for all top 4 teams but she has been simply horrible last season in Sarıyer Belediyesi. Surprisingly, not only her attacking but also her reception were awful, which was supposed to be her expertise :aww: That's why I'm happy that she quited before she show worse performance :whistle:

• There are lots of rumors that KYK will be transfered to China league shanghai club. I think if it is true, it will take fenerbache quite a long time to rebuild its receiving system and core attack/defense system with its new coach. :sos:
    Core player next turkish league season:
    Vakifbank:Zhuting;
    Ecz vitra: Boscovic;
    Galatasaray:koshe;
    Fenerbache: Natalia?

• what do you mean by core player? If you mean best scorer, it will most probably be Rahimova in FB :whistle:

• There are lots of rumors that KYK will be transfered to China league shanghai club. I think if it is true, it will take fenerbache quite a long time to rebuild its receving system and core attack/defense system with its new coach. :sos:
    Core player next turkish league season:
    Vakifbank:Zhuting;
    Ecz vitra: Boscovic;
    Galatasaray:koshe;
    Fenerbache: Natalia?

Both Zhu Ting and Kosheleva are weak in reception, and Boscovic is not stable.

• Both Zhu Ting and Kosheleva are weak in reception, and Boscovic is not stable.

Zhuting is learning European reception style. She has no problem at reception in 2016 rio Olympics and 2015 world cup with chinese reception style. Actually, Vakifbank still can win champions league and world club champion with the kim hill's reception. Next season, vakifbank even buy robinson to cover zhuting's reception more. Robinson's reception coverage area is bigger than kim hill's. Therefore,i think interesting thing will happen ,much more serving will go to zhuting next season because robinson is so good at reception. :sos: Let us see what tactcis will Gudetti use.

• Rumor about Italian OH Valeria Papa may play in Scandicci next season

Belgian MB Laura Heyrman renewed with Modena

American MB Tori Dixon may sign with Monza

Unfortunately, there are some enomomic problems in Neruda Bolzano and Bergamo. I dont want they deny to play in Serie A1 ;(