2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Lest we forget that last year with Kim Hill in the starting lineup for the Turkish League VAkif won the gold and she MVP'ed something that didn't happen this year with Zhu. They also got to the CL finals but lost to Pomi. Unfortunately the CWC's were delayed by the Olympics and played in the fall when the teams had already drastically changed. Zhu no doubt is a great player but her presence does not guarantee success as we saw losses to FB for the Turkish Cup, mid season and to Gala in the semi's of the Championship.

For both CL and CWC Vakif was playing as a very tight unit and Zhu was the extra sauce that led them to gold. It will be interesting next year when some strong Italian teams make a run to see how they do with Krob instead of Hill. Player chemistry is not a given and Krob has a much bigger personality then Hill.

Sure Vakifbank won Turkish League last season but also lost 3-0 to Pomi that didnt qualify for Champions League the next season while this year beat Conegliano 3-0, the top Italian team. Also beating a stacked team like Ecza 8 out 9 times is no easy task. No player can guarantee success even with a top notch team. Ecza this season is an example. But Vakifbank with Zhu did manage to win Champions League that eluded them for 3 years and also Club Championship so it is a successful season even if they failed in the Turkish League.

• "but can not get as many Gold medal and MVP as possible and as high salary as possible is worthless in professional volleyball"

well how do you get many gold and mvp anyway? is it just relying on 1 person only? because if that was the case then a player like gamova in the past should have won more than 2 gold medal in the world championships and zhu ting should have led the henan team to multiple finals in the chinese league, not saying that zhu ting isnt good i will even accept that she might be the best but to say that all of vakifbank's success is due to her is to ignore the talent of her teammates and guidetti.

"but can not get as many Gold medal and MVP as possible and as high salary as possible is worthless in professional volleyball"

well how do you get many gold and mvp anyway? is it just relying on 1 person only? because if that was the case then a player like gamova in the past should have won more than 2 gold medal in the world championships and zhu ting should have led the henan team to multiple finals in the chinese league, not saying that zhu ting isnt good i will even accept that she might be the best but to say that all of vakifbank's success is due to her is to ignore the talent of her teammates and guidetti.

No player can win alone but can certainly lead their team to victory.
    Zhu Ting did that many times proven with her results and awards. No one
    is saying Zhu is the only reason for Vakifbank's success. Vakifbank has
    been a successful team for a long time and Zhu certainly helped
    Vakifbank win the Champions League that eluded them for 3 years even if
    you don't agree.

Every player has ups and downs and certainly no
    player can guarantee success even with a top notch team. KYK won the
    Champions League in her first year with a stacked team but also missed
    top 3 in the Turkish League and was relegated to CEV Cup the next
    season. Zhu also finished 4th in 2013 Asian Championships, the worst
    result for Chinese team in history. Also people should stop using Zhu's
    provincial team Henan to make a point because her team sucks. Even with
    Megan Easy and Kelly Murphy, they finished out of top 10 in a 12 team
    league with most teams without foreign players. No player in the world
    or history will make Henan a competitive team unless the players get
    better. Vakifbank failed in the Turkish league this season but also won CEV and Club championship that Guidetti is certainly happy with. They can redeem themselves next season.

• Some people have interesting ideas. How Rahimova will play at FB SK?She was screaming.How Is She Play?As same as Maja Ognjenovic.She made every FB games screaming and showed Red Card but still She is playing.This is not good ideas
    Excluding FB Supporters Almost All Turkish Fans want KYK will go to China or different Country, Cuz Vakıf and Ecz. has No Supporters also almost all actually different teams supporters such as Galatasaray,BJK,Trabzon etc
    Kim And Natalia leaves from FB SK , FB SK is weak and this is acceptable for theirs...No Problem We figt everytime

Vakıf won CL but 2 Most Important Players of Imico Bricio and Robin not play for injury This is important, İmagine Vakıf without Rasic and Hill Is İt easy to win CL?Rasic No Play Vakıf almost go to Cev Cup

Seyma and Meliha went also Ezgi went , We will take two Turkish Spikers and If leaves KYK and Natalia will take 2 foreign spikers

If stay
    Lloyd(2 years conract)-Cagla Akın Setters
    Eda-Dicle-Bahar Middle Blockers
    Kim YK-Natalia Spikers
    Rahimova,Polen Opposite
    Melis,Merve Liberos

No Stay Now Spikers Is Empty

FB's Offer KYK 750.000 guarenteed + 300.000 USD Extra Money To Success (CL Champions,Turkish League,Super Cup)
    Natalia's price %30 increased 500.000 to be 650.000 USD

Both Of Them take offers lots of money from Chinese Clubs

We are not Ecz. or Vakıfbank We are not a bank or factory team We are Sports Club If We Find New Good Sponsors We have good budget

Also I wonder GS How is transfered to Kosheleva I think She gave 700.000 USd appx.

• I think Fenerbahce has to keep KYK to be competitive for next season, but too many rumors and uncertain. Galatasaray will be stronger and totally a different team next season. (Sinead Jack+koshe+neslihan)
    Imoco volley and novara will also be stronger next season. It will be more interesting next season.Italian clubs VS Turkey Clubs. :box:

• After lost the turkish league semifinal to Galatasary
    Giovanni gave Zhu narrow reception range and exemption
    so Gozde and Gizem worked hard on her reception cover
    and then Vakifbank was able to get the champion title. because Giovanni don't believe her defense and reception ability otherwise tukish cup, tukish league
    Do not mistake it
    Zhu is excellent attacker but Don't tell that she led the team.
    she also receive a lot of help form the team form the defense and reception
    Vakifbank is originally a traditional strong team

• "people should stop using henan as a point" actually I can because my argument has been" no one player can make her team a title contender just by her presence alone " so henan was proof that no matter how great an individual player is if the rest of the roster sucks then you'll have a hard time competing.

• By the way I have no problem saying zhu ting is great maybe even the best in fact as early as 2013 she was the one I saw who will take the torch of being the best player what I am against is the thinking that if you didn't win title you are worthless because winning also depends on the roster and the coaching staff.

• By the way I have no problem saying zhu ting is great maybe even the best in fact as early as 2013 she was the one I saw who will take the torch of being the best player what I am against is the thinking that if you didn't win title you are worthless because winning also depends on the roster and the coaching staff.

Under the Guidance of Gudetti and Langping, I think Zhuting will get more International Medals and MVP in the future. She is only 22, It is just the beginning~~~ Let us wait and see~ :super:

• Why are people on this forum so obsessed with proving whether Zhu Ting is the best in the world or not? It's not something that can be measured by statistics, or prizes won.. in the end it all comes to different opinions.. This topic has been discussed over and over during the last few months, and it clearly has no end

• Quoted from "hmetin3411"

Some people have interesting ideas. How Rahimova will play at FB SK?She was screaming.How Is She Play?As same as Maja Ognjenovic.She made every FB games screaming and showed Red Card but still She is playing.This is not good ideas

Maja got one red card this season and IMO it was a strange decision by the referee. That type of behaviour has been a much bigger problem for Rahimova in her career. Still it is not a reason not to play her, she is a good enough player to make up for it. Even if Rahimova got one red card in every match (of course she won't) she would make up for it with her superior spiking ability. I expect her to be a big improvement on Polen.

Why are people on this forum so obsessed with proving whether Zhu Ting is the best in the world or not? It's not something that can be measured by statistics, or prizes won.. in the end it all comes to different opinions.. This topic has been discussed over and over during the last few months, and it clearly has no end

Thank you :obey: This discussion is really starting to bore me. Especially when people are just making the same arguments over and over again. Zhu is great and maybe the best in the world. Let's just leave it at that.

• Anna Grejman is rumored to play in Turkey. Probably somewhere in Ankara.

• Can be Halkbank! Is she a defensive OH?

She is neither defensive nor attacking OH. Before the injury she was quite useful, but after she's a question mark. She used to be a good prospect, but then she decided to stay in Chemik's and Wrocław's bench :down:

• I'm just watching match between Poland - Czech Rep. I don't think that Wolosz with this level of perfromance is for team like Conegliano :whistle:
    She is getting good balls from reception and still She is not setting them perfect like you expect for World class setter... She is not even close to level of Skorupa. I don't know this is only today or her level overall really drop ??

• I`m sorry, but I have to disagree with you.

Woloz is playing well and she totally saved the first set by setting in the middle. Poland reception is a mess, and Woloz is not getting any good pass, she is running more than Bolt right now. And I really mean that, Poland receivers is making her run to set almost every ball.

• If you think so, She got around 4 or 5 good balls to sets and She didn't use them good at all. Bad connection with Tomsia..