2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• For sure they need a very good defending OH, having already Natalia and Rahimova who are basically scorers, and the only ones left without a team are Leys, Grothues, Gözde Kirdar and Rabadzhieva (even if I don't really like to consider her as a defending OH).

• I knew that she wanted to play outside Germany again to make some more money towards the end of her career, but I didn't expect her to return to Turkey :white: She was very unhappy about her Idman adventure last year...

But then it makes sense because her fiance Christian Fromm will also play in Turkey.

Canakkale and Izmir are close cities. :D

• Ezgi Dağdelenler (İller Bankası Ankara) moves Fenerbahçe.

She was quite a good all around OH 2 seasons ago but she played in second division last season, any ideas about her current form? I doubt that she will be more useful than Meliha or Şeyma :whistle:

• She was quite a good all around OH 2 seasons ago but she played in second division last season, any ideas about her current form? I doubt that she will be more useful than Meliha or Şeyma :whistle:

I watched a few matches of her and honestly she wasnt bad in 2nd division but I dont think she is good enough for first division anymore and certainly not Fener. Bad transfer imo

• Does Besiktas have the money to sign Olesia? I guess she's much more expensive now, than in the past.. At least to me she's one of the best OPPs in the world

Beşiktaş has historically always been a very big and rich sports club. I dont know how big their budget for volleybal is but it seems its bigger then we originally thought (at least next season then)

• Does Besiktas have the money to sign Olesia? I guess she's much more expensive now, than in the past.. At least to me she's one of the best OPPs in the world

It shouldn't be cheap since Bursa couldn't agree with her because of money. Maybe Besiktas will have a good sponsor

• In Poland Is there a foreign limit on the court like Italy/Turkey?

yes 3

• In Poland Is there a foreign limit on the court like Italy/Turkey?

3 foreigners on court + as many as You wish on bench :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to GS tv, GS is chasing for another big name, feels more like Rabadzhieva than Leys.

I wonder where Özgenur will end up and I wonder what happened to GS's bench OH Ezgi Aslan, she was not in the squad since half of the season.

Great work by Besiktas, they could find a much better MB than Tokarska though. Both Ceylan and Tokarska are sliders right? Why not Tow-Arnette or Crimes instead?!!!

• I hope Conegliano signs a better setter. I used to like Wolosz in Busto Arsizio, but she's not a player I would ever consider building a team supposed to win everything in Italy and try to make it to CL F4 again. :whistle: