2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• With such amazing spikers like Hodge, Fabris, Hill and Bricio I think even a normal setter would be fine for Conegliano..

• With such amazing spikers like Hodge, Fabris, Hill and Bricio I think even a normal setter would be fine for Conegliano..

I don't think so. Hill and especially Fabris need a setter who can give them balls in exactly the right rhythm in order to be successful. In the beginning of last season when Lloyd and Fabris hadn't established a good connection yet, Fabris was pretty poor.

Hill and Fabris? Two of the most setting dependent players in the world. Out of system none of them is a realible spiker IMHO...

I agree about Hodge on the other side. She's a beast spiker, just like Hooker. :D

• @ToguttnI agree with you :)

• IF KYK really signs the contract, i think she wants to take some time off. Because chinese volleyball league usually ends in the middle~end of march.It is a shorter period and much easier than champions league and turkish league. :teach:

• IF KYK really signs the contract, i think she wants to take some time off. Because chinese volleyball league usually ends in the middle~end of march.It is a shorter period and much easier than champions league and turkish league.

From what I read from a Korean article the money offered to her from both clubs were similar but Fenerbache was higher than Shanghai. Like everyone else mentions, the Chinese League is shorter so she will have more time to focus on the NT after the season end in China. Also playing in China, she will be able to fly home to Korea during the break between games.

• It's not official yet, but it seems to be sure that Sarah Pavan and Ana Starcevic will play in Pomì Casalmaggiore next season.

• It's not official yet, but it seems to be sure that Sarah Pavan and Ana Starcevic will play in Pomì Casalmaggiore next season.

Starcevic was quite decent in last two season in Turkey. She is an all around OH, she is exactly what Croatia NT needs at the moment indeed :whistle:

• I really like both of them. Starcevic maybe is a bit underrated. I mean you can find tons of spikers, but there's not many good receivers left. :whistle:

So next season Pomì Casalmaggiore is gonna be your favourite team I guess, especially after they announced Lo Bianco today :dance6:

Anyway despite Bauru head coach's words, the rumors about Brayelin Martinez staying in Italy (Pomì wants her) continue...

• So next season Pomì Casalmaggiore is gonna be your favourite team I guess, especially after they announced Lo Bianco today :dance6:

Anyway despite Bauru head coach's words, the rumors about Brayelin Martinez staying in Italy (Pomì wants her) continue...

Who is she? I don't know her. :whistle: :wavy:

• Who is she? I don't know her. :whistle: :wavy:

is it sarcasm? :lol: if not, then here You have offensive OH from Dominican Reoublic who is almost 2 meters tall :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Brayelin Martinez is Pomì's first target as offensive OH, but in case they don't find an agreement with her they will most probably sign Melissa Vargas as OH.

• Starcevic was quite decent in last two season in Turkey. She is an all around OH, she is exactly what Croatia NT needs at the moment indeed :whistle:

I can partially agree with you. Starcevic was great her first season in Turkey, on the other hand this seasons has been disappointing for her.. However I think she is a solid all round OH hitter.. but is she something Italian teams lack? I don't think so