2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Why Italian clubs are not interested in Brazilian players :whistling: Adenizia played well this season.

They feel more comfortable at their home. Expecially women can ask for very high salaries and get what they want. Adenizia probably moved because Osasco reduced the budjet and signed Bia and Saraelen for a long run project.

• This battle for Martinez is getting interesting. But he said Martinez gave his word that she will play for Bauru and he trust her, now if Martinez changes her mind and decides to play in Italy, this will not look very good for her.

Brayelin Martinez is Pomì's first target as offensive OH, but in case they don't find an agreement with her they will most probably sign Melissa Vargas as OH.

• Why Italian clubs are not interested in Brazilian players :whistling: Adenizia played well this season.

Brazilians these days will only leave Brazil if they will make a lot of money like Natalia and Fe Garay supposedly made U$$500K this season and this is around RS 1.630 million in Brazil money.
    But if they will make the average salary in Europe, this rather just stay in Brazil. According to Bruno Voluch William will make RS 1 million in Brazil money, (USS350).Michelli RS 400K, Fernanda ( not Fe Garay) RS 3800K, Gabi (Osasco) RS 350, around USS130-150K.
    A regular person makes around RS1.5K , RS2K, RS3k, RS5K a month. So if you are making RS 350K, you make considered RICH, you can live a dream live and do whatever you want.
    But another example, Faucett will make RS300 (USS90K). If she lived in Brazil she would be doing a great living with RS300K, but in the US, U$$90K is good, but it is not like she can have a huge house, do whatever she wants,travel the world and still save money for retirement ( if she`s single maybe she can, but if you have a family probably not). A person with a regular job in the US makes U$$20-USS50K ....so if u are making U$$90K it is really good but not much better than the average person, but the Brazilians in Brazil makes much more than a average person.

• Brazilians these days will only leave Brazil if they will make a lot of money like Natalia and Fe Garay supposedly made U$$500K this season and this is around RS 1.630 million in Brazil money.
    But if they will make the average salary in Europe, this rather just stay in Brazil. According to Bruno Voluch William will make RS 1 million in Brazil money, (USS350).Michelli RS 400K, Fernanda ( not Fe Garay) RS 3800K, Gabi (Osasco) RS 350, around USS130-150K.
    A regular person makes around RS1.5K , RS2K, RS3k, RS5K a month. So if you are making RS 350K, you make considered RICH, you can live a dream live and do whatever you want.
    But another example, Faucett will make RS300 (USS90K). If she lived in Brazil she would be doing a great living with RS300K, but in the US, U$$90K is good, but it is not like she can have a huge house, do whatever she wants,travel the world and still save money for retirement ( if she`s single maybe she can, but if you have a family probably not). A person with a regular job in the US makes U$$20-USS50K ....so if u are making U$$90K it is really good but not much better than the average person, but the Brazilians in Brazil makes much more than a average person.

Not only that but it is also difficult to find good Brazilian players who you would like to pay a lot and transfer. Natalia is in FB because she is an excellent attacker, Fabiola is a good setter and that's why she played in abroad. Fe Garay was one of the best defensive OHs and she played outside Brazil too. I think MBs are the best position to transfer players from Brazil today. It's really difficult to come up with a solid OH (except Natalia), opposite or setter except the names I included here. I would also add Roberto as a good setter but I dont know why someone should transfer Tandara for example when there are many other alternatives in europe similar or better than her who doesnt need to adapt.

• This battle for Martinez is getting interesting. But he said Martinez gave his word that she will play for Bauru and he trust her, now if Martinez changes her mind and decides to play in Italy, this will not look very good for her.

I don't think Marcos Kwiek made those comments it was too rude to be real it seems fake for some reason and althought its personal decision of the player, dominicans players have often said that they trust their manager Cristobal Marte so he has a lot to do with that decision to sign with a particular club no just the player.
    I hope she doesn't sign with Bauru, their lineup seems weaker tham last year, i was hoping she would stay in Busto but if Pomi could sign her that would be great.

• I don`t know if you watch or not the Brazilian Superliga, but they have a lot of really good players, and if they played in Europe they would do really well, especially Tandara, Gabi, Roberta and so on. Brazilians are like Cubans, volleyball is in their vains. I`m sure clubs in Europe would love to have them, they not only bring the skills, but the passion and energy on the court.

Not only that but it is also difficult to find good Brazilian players who you would like to pay a lot and transfer. Natalia is in FB because she is an excellent attacker, Fabiola is a good setter and that's why she played in abroad. Fe Garay was one of the best defensive OHs and she played outside Brazil too. I think MBs are the best position to transfer players from Brazil today. It's really difficult to come up with a solid OH (except Natalia), opposite or setter except the names I included here. I would also add Roberto as a good setter but I dont know why someone should transfer Tandara for example when there are many other alternatives in europe similar or better than her who doesnt need to adapt.

• It's funny to compare Brazilian players with Cuban players. There are a lot of difference among them. Brazilian players like playing fast, good defence, block, attack. But Cuban players mostly are very good in attack, most of them have bad receive, defence and they cant fight until end of game.

• It's funny to compare Brazilian players with Cuban players. There are a lot of difference among them. Brazilian players like playing fast, good defence, block, attack. But Cuban players mostly are very good in attack, most of them have bad receive, defence and they cant fight until end of game.

I agree. Cubans used to win becuase they had a team with 6 Hooker-like players. :white: :obey:

They had 6 beast spikers on court. From tall to very tall. Some of them were both very physically and athletically dominant.

Brazilians are way shorter, more technical, play more anjoyable, modern and fast volleyball. They have all around skills. :D

• This Turkish team where Buijs and Carol will probably play...it belongs to serie A1 or serie A2 ?! Was the team relegated this year?

• This Turkish team where Buijs and Carol will probably play...it belongs to serie A1 or serie A2 ?! Was the team relegated this year?

First division, like Serie A1, Superliga - Serie A, ORLEN Liga and so on. I don't remember the sponsored name. They will play against Eczacibasi, Fener, VakifBank, Gala and so on.

No, they will continue to play in Division 1

• First division, like Serie A1, Superliga - Serie A, ORLEN Liga and so on. I don't remember the sponsored name. They will play against Eczacibasi, Fener, VakifBank, Gala and so on.

Quoted from "Sidney"

This Turkish team where Buijs and Carol will probably play...it belongs to serie A1 or serie A2 ?! Was the team relegated this year?
    No, they will continue to play in Division 1

Thanks to both of you. I read that they were #12 in the last Turkish league but I wasn't sure if they had escaped from relegation.

• there were rumors that Buijs and Carol would join Shanghai club of China ? that will be good if they join Turkish league tho.

During the presentation of the new jerseys of Brazilian NT, Carol said she would leave Brazil this season and would not play in Asia. So the rumors about her going to Turkey should be true.