2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Wow I hope TVF manages to broadcast all matches next season as it promises to be a spectacular season. Is it just me or is the Turkish league getting even much stronger this season? I mean except for the top 4 teams Bursa, Seramiksan, Beşiktaş and now Nilüfer look really strong. We can even add Halkbank and Çanakkale to this list with a few extra transfers. Also I'm really curious to see where Alexis Crimes will go. If one of the mentioned 4 teams manage to sign her then I would be scared if I was Ecz of playing Challenge cup next year ...

• Yes, I hope every single game gets streamed, they could even just do it on youtube.
    I`m curious about where Joyce will play, I like Nikolova but I think Joyce is stronger, I hope she did not decide to leave Turkey because she did not feel safe as well, and she`s really close to her family.
    Some of these teams should sign Malagurski and Olesia.

Also, who will replace KIM? Of course no one can replace her, but only big name I can think is Mihajlovic. I don`t care if reception would not be perfect, but with Natalia/Rahimova/Mihajolovic, it would be bomb after bomb. And Mihajolovic actually played as OH in China, that is plus.

And it is really nice to see Carol and Anne in the same team :heart: , it is no secret they were looking for a club together. This is great for the LGBT community, especially in Volleyball. Well done Nilüfer. :thumbsup: ( And even Shanghai was interested in having them both together ).

• Yes, I hope every single game gets streamed, they could even just do it on youtube.
    I`m curious about where Joyce will play, I like Nikolova but I think Joyce is stronger, I hope she did not decide to leave Turkey because she did not feel safe as well, and she`s really close to her family.
    Some of these teams should sign Malagurski and Olesia.

Also, who will replace KIM? Of course no one can replace her, but only big name I can think is Mihajlovic. I don`t care if reception would not be perfect, but with Natalia/Rahimova/Mihajolovic, it would be bomb after bomb. And Mihajolovic actually played as OH in China, that is plus.

This combination will be a disaster. Mihajolovic even can not receive well in China. Natalia only can take care of the reception area herself. Fenerbache has to find a all-around oh at least can receive. Otherwise it will be a terrible season for fenerbache.

• Mihajlovic was not perfect in China, but she did pass quite well, she had to be replaced only a few times because of her reception. And if she can pass in the Olympics, I don`t get why she wont be able to pass in the Turkish League.

The problem with Natalia was...Polen... Polen was not able to hold herself mostly of the times, and Natalia had to play as OPP sometimes and especially in the CL. i heard someone saying Maret came to cover Natalia`s ass, but that is not true..... Maret had to cover Natalia only because Natalia had to cover Polen. But now Natalia wont have to worry about attacking so much because they will have Rahimova, which means she will be able to focus more on passing.

This combination will be a disaster. Mihajolovic even can not receive well in China. Natalia only can take care of the reception area herself. Fenerbache has to find a all-around oh at least can receive. Otherwise it will be a terrible season for fenerbache.

• intersting move by this offensive OH ^^I guess it's more likely to see her in Budowlani than in Developres, because it seems that in Rzeszów they may already have 4 OHs (Kamenova, Blagojevic, Kaczorowska and Śliwińska), though I have no idea if Kamenova stays and I don't think she'll be fighting for OP spot either in Rzeszów or in Łódź :whistle: Budowlani have at least 1 free spot for foreigner and only 2 OHs, so it's possible destination ^^ I don't think that any other club would be interested because of budgets :wavy: Chemik is probably not interested, they think about Busa and Mędrzyk, while Smarzek is staying one more season

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think Kamenova will leave. And Developres needs an offensive OH to play together with Blagojević.

then it makes sense :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Eczacıbası 2017/2018

S:Maja Ognjenovic-Ezgi Dilik
    OH:Jordan Larson-Hande Baladın-Güldeniz Önal-Meliha İsmailoğlu
    OPP:Tijana Boskovic-Gözde Yılmaz
    MB:Thaisa Pallesi-Rachael Adams-Büşra Cansu-Yasemin Güveli-Beyza Arıcı
    L: Simge Şebnem Aköz-Dilara Bağcı

Marco MOTTA

• Is Natasa Cikiriz staying in Poland? She did not get to play much at all, but I think she has potential to improve.

Mirkovic will be the starting setter right?. If they sign Busa would she be a starter or bench?

• Is Natasa Cikiriz staying in Poland? She did not get to play much at all, but I think she has potential to improve.

Mirkovic will be the starting setter right?. If they sign Busa would she be a starter or bench?

Muszyna didn't renew with Cikiriz. I don't know if she stays in Poland or not.

I don't know if Mirkovic will be starting setter because Chemik didn't announce the full roster for next season.
    Speking about outside-hitters. Jagieło, Werblińska and Blagojević will leave. Chemik has 3 OHs so far: Busa, Smarzek and Mędrzyk.

• Muszyna didn't renew with Cikiriz. I don't know if she stays in Poland or not.

I don't know if Mirkovic will be starting setter because Chemik didn't announce the full roster for next season.
    Speking about outside-hitters. Jagieło, Werblińska and Blagojević will leave. Chemik has 3 OHs so far: Busa, Smarzek and Mędrzyk.... both Busa and Smarzek are young and

OHHHH, OK now I dont like the idea of Busa going to Chemik, her and Smarzek are young and must be playing in order to improve. And I like Medrzk also, I dont wanna see any of these 3 one the bench. :S

• Leo FB will bad season ,Definitely It lives
    You never forget We Are FB SK.We Have two perfect Setters Lloyd And Cagla, Also has MVP Natalia and Best Middle Blockers Eda,Dicle Also Bahar, We have Rahimova and Polen
    We are lots of offansive players.Also We will take 3 OH, One Of Them Foreign and 2 domestic , Such As Raba,Neriman,Birgul...Also We can play Merve OH Already played OH lots of years

Also We can bring Hui or Zhang Why Not?

Lloyd,Cagla
    Eda,Dicle,Bahar,Domestic MB
    Natalia,Rabadzieva,Neriman,Birgul
    Rahimova,Polen
    Melis,Merve

We can created as same as Roster Also We will figt All Cups For Every Year