2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Jiang Su club will not let Zhang and Hui go abroad. Now KYK goes to China.It becomes more impossible. they have to defend champion title in chinese league.
    Neriman will be a good choice for fenerbache if she will come. I think fenerbache has enough money to buy some good players now instead of KYK. Next turkish league will be awesome, every team has good players. :teach:

• I agree with USAVF. I don't think Fener should go for Hui even if they could sign her. She's not as good as she used to be and a player with heart problems in Turkish League and CL wouldn't be so smart for both sides imo

• “Also continue to play for Dinamo will be: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Ekaterina Lyubushkina, Yulia Morozova, Yana Scherban, Natalia Krotkova, Ekaterina Raevskaya, and we have not decided the foreign player on the position of outside hitter, we are still negotiating with Bethania de la Cruz, in which ended the contract, at the same time we also communicate with the head coach Zoran Terzic about this position,” – added the director general of Dinamo.

I probably asked this in the past but has Brankica officially signed with any club this season? I hope Terzic considered Mihajlovic for outside hitter. Imagine Goncharova + Mihajlovic on the same team :box:

• Mihajlovic for outside hitter. Imagine Goncharova + Mihajlovic on the same team :box:

I would love that, it would be awesome. But Volero owns Mihajlovic right? Especially now with reduced budget, they will try to make as much $$$ out of her as they can, so probably they will send her to Japan or China again.

If Volero had let Antonjevic go, she could have been great for Moscow also.

• Apparently Rexonas`s new sponsor has a new rule, No Foreign Players in the team.

As Bruno Voluch`s points it out, it won`t make any difference once out of all the foreign players that have played for Rexona only Pavan and Mihajlovic helped the team win the tittle, everybody else was just disappointing, basically a waste of money. The poor performances of Logan Tom, Courtney Tompson and Anne Bujis as been recently definitely had a weight on this decision.

http://esportes.estadao.com.br…e-a-nova-politica-do-rio/

• Fenerbahce signed with Damla Cakiroglu, who spent last year in Division 2 and contributed a lot to her team to promote to Division 1. Natalia and Damla are the only OHs, so I assume they will transfer 2 more OHs, one more being a local one which I have no clue who that can be.

• Transfer progress among Top 4 club in turkey:
    Galatasaray: Enhanced a lot at start-up and bench in both Turkish league and champions league (koshe+sinead jack+neslihan+Rabadzieva(rumor) !!Good job !:super:

Ecz vitra: No big change at start-up and strongly enhanced the bench squad in both turkish league and CEV CUP( bought lots of good local players)

Vakifbank: No big change at start-up in Turkish league and bit balanced in Champions league(some aruge between hill-strong attack/serve and robinson-strong receive/defense)and enhanced bench(two young players called back from bestikas)

Fenerbache(till now): weakened start-up and bench squad in both Turkish league and champions league. they need to hurry, otherwise all good players will be grabbed by well-sponsored club.

Fenerbahce signed with Damla Cakiroglu, who spent last year in Division 2 and contributed a lot to her team to promote to Division 1. Natalia and Damla are the only OHs, so I assume they will transfer 2 more OHs, one more being a local one which I have no clue who that can be.

• Checked all news back to 28 may and cannot see nothing like this, can you be more specific with the link?

http://www.volleybalkrant.nl/n…naar-nilufer-belediyespor

It is written in this article..

Bursa zelf eindigde op een knappe vierde plaats. Afgelopen week waren er geruchten dat Yvon Beliën naar deze ploeg zou gaan, maar de middenvrouw van Oranje gaf aan dat dit op niets gebaseerd was.

Bursa ended 4th in Turkish League..Last week there were rumours about Yvon Beliën joing Bursa next season, but according to the MB of Dutch NT (Oranje), it is a baseless rumor.

• Why did Dinamo Moscow extend the contracts of Pankova and Vetrova and also sign Babeshina? ?(

• Brankica Mihajlović join Foppa Bergamo next seasons.