2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Yeah but at her age.. Who knows. Maybe she wants to start a family. I have no idea but on her IG, it's either she wants to become a model , play host/commentator or play with her dog and her hot husband. :gone:

Yeah but at her age.. Who knows. Maybe she wants to start a family. I have no idea but on her IG, it's either she wants to become a model , play host/commentator or play with her dog and her hot husband. :gone:

Well, her husband enjoys playing with other girls, too!

• Well, her husband enjoys playing with other girls, too!

Lol I would like to see rumours of that though. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What is FB doing? They signed two similar mediocre local OH's to replace KYK? I don't think they need Ezgi + Damla. Instead one would be enough and then a solid foreign OH...

• Foppa is likely to be like this next season:

Papafotiou (S) (also rumors about Malinov), Malagurski (OPP), Sylla (OH), Partenio (OH), Popovic (MB), Bauer (MB), Cadullo/Carocci (L)

After all if these is the team is not as bad as I expected: I read in several website that they will probably fly very low (with a lot of youngs) next season, but if the team will be like this that's mean 3-4/7 of the titulars are confirmed...

Pesaro: could arrive Cambi

I would be glad about it!

About Rondon, I agree with you guys, but I can't believe she can't find a spot as titular in the italian league! I'm force to think that it was (also) her choice...

Speaking of italian setters, what about Signorile?!

• Rondon is from Cremona, very close to Casalmaggiore, and she will not be just a backup but something more. Lo Bianco can't and doesn't want to play all matches of the season so we will see Rondon on court very often.

• Lets say its official, Kosheleva, Ruseva, Jack & Rabadzhieva. Thats the foreigners but is this enough to compete at highest levels? I mean only for the OPP position, Neslihan, who is her backup?

Seda ?

i believe they are strong enough..its up to being a real team or not

• Wolosz - Fabris... :aww:
    I'm sorry, but I can't see Imoco going anywhere.

They're waaaaay weaker than last season.

Robinson > Hill
    Lloyd > Wolosz
    Ortolani > Fabris
    :white:

• Seda ?

i believe they are strong enough..its up to being a real team or not

Seda is the back up, you can also use Nursevil for that position. I think GS will give 1 more year to Nursevil to improve her setting, if she fails, Seda can leave next year when her contract expires and Nursevil remains as 2nd opposite. Mislina might stay too and she is also OH/OPP, so there are many opportunities for that position. With these names, GS can also play with an opposite receiving system where Kosheleva takes the role of Calderon from many years ago.

• i dont think they seem to be way weaker!!
    Hill is better than Robinson
    Fabris is better than Ortoloni (btw, Fabris is OPP and Ortolani as OH..am i wrong? )
    Lloyd could be better than Wolosz..i havent watched Lloyd for a long time so i dont have a certain opinion about this Lloyd-Wolosz comparison

• Skorupa played for them last year, not Lloyd. I don't think they seem "way weaker" most of the replacements are a similar level to the previous players. Perhaps they will be slightly weaker though. Also yes Ortolani is OH but she played OPP a lot last year. She can play both well.

• i dont think they seem to be way weaker!!
    Hill is better than Robinson
    Fabris is better than Ortoloni (btw, Fabris is OPP and Ortolani as OH..am i wrong? )
    Lloyd could be better than Wolosz..i havent watched Lloyd for a long time so i dont have a certain opinion about this Lloyd-Wolosz comparison

Ortolani was supposed to be the starting opposite at least for the championship, but Bricio's injury ruined their planes.
    Trust me, Ortolani has better skills than Fabris and can handle every kind of sets: as soon as the setting isn't perfect, Fabris will spike into the net, the block or out; she can't do anything out of system.
    Between Skorupa and Wolosz there's no match at all (and I'm not a fan of Kasia)...
    Hill is like Fabris, she can't do anything out of system and her defensive skills are worse than Robinson's ones.

Robin de Kruijf is leaving as well. So yes, they will be very weak compared to this season.

• Skorupa played for them last year, not Lloyd. I don't think they seem "way weaker" most of the replacements are a similar level to the previous players. Perhaps they will be slightly weaker though. Also yes Ortolani is OH but she played OPP a lot last year. She can play both well.

Yes, sorry, I'm not sure why I wrote Lloyd. :aww:

• I like GS this season. Kosheleva is a very good spiker ofc especially if she doesn't need to worry about reception much. Neslihan very smart spiker and can receive very good for an Opp. Rabadzhieva is just what they needed to build their defense.

Buse Kayacan, I don't know why they transferred her as she didn't reqlly have a good season. However I know in Çanakkale she had to cover both Jana Kulan and Mia Jerkov as they couldn't receive ANY ball especially Jana Kulan (I hope nobody signs her this season) Also once Buse was supposed to be even better then Gizem so we will see what she can do in a more balanced team. She certainly has a lot of talent as libero and I hope she can finally show it. Also am very excited to see Gamze in CL finally!!

Overall GS looks very :box: and I'm saying this as a FB supporter and everyone knows FB and GS fans hate each other xD

There is no reason to already judge the teams because just signing big names doesn't necessarily make for a strong team as we saw with Vitra. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just doesn't. Who knows maybe they are strong maybe they aren't. I like what I see so far though

• Honestly the club I really like so far is Chemik Police. They have no chance against turkish teams and they stopped wasting money on expensive players for the CL. They're building a good team to win again ORLEN Liga (the level dropped catastrophically in the last years) with mostly young players. All/Most of the 30+ players left. They can save money be something like Cannes was in France in the next years this way.