2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I have a question, if the USA had a league similar to other leagues would they be able to draw foreign players to play here?

i think for the first few years it will be hard because they have to establish the league first in order to attract sponsors. i am sure it will be a competetive one but players don't really think about competetive league without reasonable salary - which only come from good sponsors.

• Lol you want to say that Ortolani is better player than Fabris ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

QPL are you on some drugs or ??

• Lol you want to say that Ortolani is better player than Fabris ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

QPL are you on some drugs or ??

There's no match. Fabris is all about spiking player and out of system she's a complete disaster, that's all. The way to be even close to Ortolani is very long for her. :wavy:
    When Samantha will lead a team to a Champions League title being MVP feel free to remind me about this. Serena did it at the age of 22, Samanta is now 25... :whistle:
    Novara won the championship right after they signed a consistent opposite like Barun.

• There's no match. Fabris is all about spiking player and out of system she's a complete disaster, that's all. The way to be even close to Ortolani is very long for her. :wavy:
    When Samantha will lead a team to a Champions League title being MVP feel free to remind me about this. Serena did it at the age of 22, Samanta is now 25... :whistle:
    Novara won the championship right after they signed a consistent opposite like Barun.

Samanta is second best server last season with 5 match missing, great blocker and great spiker. She is WWWAAAY better than Ortolani in every way. You can't even put their names together lol.

Fabris lead her team to a World Club Champions Final. And She was fighting alone so She showed what She can do. ;)

• It is funny to compare Fabris and Ortolani. Ortolani is better than Fabris on defence but on attack Fabris is better than Ortolani. :whistling:

• It is funny to compare Fabris and Ortolani. Ortolani is better than Fabris on defence but on attack Fabris is better than Ortolani. :whistling:

Yeah and you want from OPP to be spiker, blocker and server not to have OPP for defence.

• Yeah and you want from OPP to be spiker, blocker and server not to have OPP for defence.

It's nonsense what you are talking! Volleyball is most of all a defense game, every player on court should have defense. Look at players where they are spking the ball when there is no libero on the court: exactly there where the MB stands (because most of the Mbs don't have the same defense as the other players) You also expect from a setter defense, and not just setting well!

• It's nonsense what you are talking! Volleyball is most of all a defense game, every player on court should have defense. Look at players where they are spking the ball when there is no libero on the court: exactly there where the MB stands (because most of the Mbs don't have the same defense as the other players) You also expect from a setter defense, and not just setting well!

That is why you have 5 other players in your team. Boskovic and many other great OPP are very week in defence but their are soing amazing job in attack what is their main task.

• That is why you have 5 other players in your team. Boskovic and many other great OPP are very week in defence but their are soing amazing job in attack what is their main task.

I'm not talking about the best defensive skills. A player must have defense! Boskovic has not the best defense but she has. If you want to be one of the best players in that position you need always defense! Thats why Diouf will never get the title best OPP in the future or even considered as one OPP she simply can't defend a single ball!

• Shame, I really like you and find your posts so interesting but you don't really have to repeat the same statement about Fabris, I think I have read it like 5 times already. We already know you don't think she's the player who could save her team. As much as I like her I agree. She is overall a good hitter but not (yet) world's best. :win:

As for Wolosz, I never liked how she performed in Police throughout the last two seasons, nonetheless I believe it's unfair to judge her like that as she played good in Busto.

• Emil I don't know if you meant me in your post, but I never said something about Fabris, really never! Actually this is not only about her I was just explaining him that an OPP should have defense as well, no matter which ''big'' OPP. It was not something bad or even something in particular about Fabris.

• I meant Shame, not you.
    Btw where is our friend Simona Gioli going to play next season?

• wow safronova (kazakh) mb will play in turkey. i hope someone can get anarkulova