2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• i think thats anikonova. shes actually better than safronova right now. anarkulova is there outside hitter

Safranova had already played in Turkey (a few) years ago
    btws, is Anarkulova the other NT middle of Kazakhistan

• btw..no need to divinize the world's best players ..this is a team sport and every "good" player is important/valuable for her team

Agreed, for a lot of people in here you are either Boskovic or Zhu Ting or you're nothing. Its sad because almost all girls actually work really hard even if you think they re lazy because of their play style. The worst you can do is compare any Opp with Tijana because she is the best in the world in her job... Of course they cant be like her...

• Agreed, for a lot of people in here you are either Boskovic or Zhu Ting or you're nothing. Its sad because almost all girls actually work really hard even if you think they re lazy because of their play style. The worst you can do is compare any Opp with Tijana because she is the best in the world in her job... Of course they cant be like her...

this sport doesnt consists of only offense there are the other departments as well which could be harder to deal with ..but all the credit all the time to attackers

• Samanta is second best server last season with 5 match missing, great blocker and great spiker. She is WWWAAAY better than Ortolani in every way. You can't even put their names together lol.

Fabris lead her team to a World Club Champions Final. And She was fighting alone so She showed what She can do. ;)

Final, not win. That's the difference.

Fabris is 25. At her age Ortolani had won 2 italian championships, 1 Italy Cup, 1 Italian Supercup, 3 Champions League (as MVP at the age of 22 of the tournament).

So far Samanta won NOTHING outside Croazia. For a player praised as wonder woman, amazing spiker, blocker, server, scorer, setter, digger, receiver and trainer is very weird, isn't it?

I don't care a bit is she scores 500+ points every season. I care about her leadership on court as main spiker and about her skills. Out of system she is nothing. Wherever she goes the team wins nothing.

Nelly Alisheva used to have way better numbers than Samanta, I don't remember anyone keep talking about her as a PHENOMENON. Hooker is a phenomenon. Pre-pregnancy Brakocevic was a phenomenon. Let's be serious.

She isn't and probably will never be a better player than Ortolani.

• Shame, I really like you and find your posts so interesting but you don't really have to repeat the same statement about Fabris, I think I have read it like 5 times already. We already know you don't think she's the player who could save her team. As much as I like her I agree. She is overall a good hitter but not (yet) world's best. :win:

As for Wolosz, I never liked how she performed in Police throughout the last two seasons, nonetheless I believe it's unfair to judge her like that as she played good in Busto.

I wrote this 3 times.

When once again Samanta failed out of system.
    When she was rumored to be joining Fenerbahce (craziness!)
    When she signed for Imoco.

As much as her names comes around big clubs, I share my opinion. She's nowhere enough for any of those teams. She wasn't for Casalmaggiore, which was a way better team with Piccinini and Kozuch. I'm not big fan of Maggie, but I'd rather have such a big soul and passionate player in my team than a score machine like Fabris or Goncharova, unless I can have Hooker.

• Won`t take much longer until Ze Roberto creates some kind of drama against Roberta.....I can see it coming.

Naiane is the real deal! Good thing she'll work with Ze next season, so she can improve and hopefully become the starting setter.. Although setters and Ze - mot such a romantic relationship :lol:

• yes thats her.

i think i remember her when Turkey had played Kazakhistan..the best hittter of her team..did/does she have long braided hair?

• Leys in Bursa and Rabhadzieva in GS. Now all the bavailable defensive ohs are gone. who will fenerbahce get.will they renew maret? the only good one left is gozde (who is rumored to play in italy) or am i missing someone? i hope they can convince del core out of retirement hahahaha

• Leys in Bursa and Rabhadzieva in GS. Now all the bavailable defensive ohs are gone. who will fenerbahce get.will they renew maret? the only good one left is gozde (who is rumored to play in italy) or am i missing someone? i hope they can convince del core out of retirement hahahaha

is mammadova a good defender? i also forgot about havelkova. she's great but she had a major injury in china

• Marcon?

btw, where will Neriman Özsoy play?

oh yeah marcon. di iulio as well.
    i dont think she renewed with modena because montano already signed. i dont see her in GS as well because they have kosheleva already. i have no clue

• I really want to see Werblinska in some big club like Fenerbahce, but it seems to be impossible

• I really want to see Werblinska in some big club like Fenerbahce, but it seems to be impossible

There are rumors she will play in Kalisz next season (polish 2nd division team) ;)

• Mammadova good defender? :rolll: Werblinska's prime has already passed. Best option is still keeping Maret. There is not many stable receivers left (Birgul Guler has not signed with anywhere but she wants to be starter so probably she won't sign with big clubs) :whistle:

Did Jacqueline and Gabi already sign with their club?

• not sure about gabi but for sure jaque will stay in brazil

Mammadova good defender? :rolll: Werblinska's prime has already passed. Best option is still keeping Maret. There is not many stable receivers left (Birgul Guler has not signed with anywhere but she wants to be starter so probably she won't sign with big clubs) :whistle:

Did Jacqueline and Gabi already sign with their club?