2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• What about Aurea Cruz?

She can still do her job in a very good way, expecially in the back row.

I heard that she will play beach volleyball

• Mammadova good defender? :rolll: Werblinska's prime has already passed. Best option is still keeping Maret. There is not many stable receivers left (Birgul Guler has not signed with anywhere but she wants to be starter so probably she won't sign with big clubs) :whistle:

Did Jacqueline and Gabi already sign with their club?

I don't know why is Werblinka's name even mentioned when it comes to high level clubs.. As much as I love her, and she being my favorite Polish player, her golden days are way over.. I remember few seasons ago, Eczacibasi wanted to tranfer her, and she refused, she wanted to stay in Poland.. Im sure many other top clubs wanted to sign her too.. She was one of the best all around OHs on the world, and IMO shouldn've used that to play in some better leagues/clubs..

• i dont know with this fenerbahce team tho. Jerkov-Natalia Eda-Babat Rahimova-Lloyd

• Expected defensive OH turned out to be Jerkov :white: :aww: They should have kept Maret, Jerkov is not a bad player but she is already 35. Indeed I expected her to retire after this season :rolleyes:

• Expected defensive OH turned out to be Jerkov :white: :aww: They should have kept Maret, Jerkov is not a bad player but she is already 35. Indeed I expected her to retire after this season :rolleyes:

I, too, think that they should have kept Maret. Jerkov is not the OH player they need. She is a good player but i just don't see her just being defensive OH.

• What the...? Mia Jerkov is actually in FB, its official. Let's see if this FB team works and/or is enough for TL+CL...

Also Yasemin, Zehra, Tuğba :down: Should have stayed in Beşiktaş ir any other team from TL instead of wasting their talent.

Btw guys do you agree when I say Eczacibaşi is making the same/similar mistake again this season? But instead of too much talented foreigner they have too much talented locals. As far as I know for example MB position Thaisa and Adams are still there (at least 1 of them surely) and then we have Büşra, Beyza, Yasemin as other MBs :white: basically all talented young MBs of Turkey - Zehra. They should really learn to slow down with the money they have. This management really doesnt know how to make a team with strong chemistry.

• What the...? Mia Jerkov is actually in FB, its official. Let's see if this FB team works and/or is enough for TL+CL...

Also Yasemin, Zehra, Tuğba :down: Should have stayed in Beşiktaş ir any other team from TL instead of wasting their talent.

Btw guys do you agree when I say Eczacibaşi is making the same/similar mistake again this season? But instead of too much talented foreigner they have too much talented locals. As far as I know for example MB position Thaisa and Adams are still there (at least 1 of them surely) and then we have Büşra, Beyza, Yasemin as other MBs :white: basically all talented young MBs of Turkey - Zehra. They should really learn to slow down with the money they have. This management really doesnt know how to make a team with strong chemistry.

I think it is a good thing that Eczacibasi has strong local MBs this season because no one knows what shape Thaisa will be in next season. Recovering from an injury/surgery sometimes takes longer then expected, of course I still hope she will be able to play next season :roll:. Having at least 2 good turkish MBs they could have Larson, Maja, and Boskovic on the court at the same time, which I think will be very important players for Eczacibasi"s success this season. I haven't heard any news about Adams but I figured they would only want 4 foreign players this year since their main goal will be turkish league

• Mia Jerkov 8| i like her passion etc but she doesnt seem to do what Maret did last season : passing,defending-digging..sure she is better attacker but Fb''s offense is already good enough with Rahiova-Natalia-Eda etc..Brandt is a good coach and he transferred her knowing how to use her in the team..good luck to her with Fb!

• Honestly Natalia improved a lot her passing, they didn't need a Marcon kind of player, who can pass with 50% ++ every season. BTW I expected a younger player to fill the last starting 6 + 1 spot.
    Fener is very very strong anyway. Just think about Rahimova and Natalia together. And never forget Eda. :teach:

• Honestly Natalia improved a lot her passing, they didn't need a Marcon kind of player, who can pass with 50% ++ every season. BTW I expected a younger player to fill the last starting 6 + 1 spot.
    Fener is very very strong anyway. Just think about Rahimova and Natalia together. And never forget Eda. :teach:

Jerkov is a good attacker though not a young player.if she manages to pass on a good level then imagine Rahimova-Natalia-Eda-Jerkov's offense together

I disagree! It is obvious that their main target is to win the Turkish league that's why they need good locals and since they suffered a lot due to lack of good locals in their roster last year, now they are being cautious. Thaisa got an operation and I don't think she will be a starter till the end of first half of the season. That's why consider it 1 foreign + 3 local MB which is reasonable. Also disagree with you about Yasemin, Zehra and Tuğba. It is good for youngsters to play as starter in mediocre teams but they also need good coaching from early age. Since both Guidetti and Motta are great players, I am really happy that they all got back to their home clubs. Indeed I wish Tutku Burcu wouldn't be player of Halkbank and get a chance to work with a good trainer. Look how much Kübra improved since she came to Vakıfbank, before that she was playing as starter in mediocre teams with mediocre trainers but she wasn't close to her current level. To make the step from promising start players to actual start players, youngsters need good trainings under the guidance of good coaches like Motta and Guidetti. :whistle:

All in all, I think Eczacıbaşı has a more balanced team this year and I believe that they will perform better than last year since the "roles" in the team are more defined this season.

• Well serdar I strongly disagree with you as well, there is no athlete in history that became better by being a back up to other players. You know when Kübra became better? Not when she was just under guidance of Guidetti, NO Kübra became better after being a starter regularly in VakifBank. You know who didnt become better and probably even got worse; Özge Nur, Melis Durul or Gözde in Ecz , Meliha and Polen in FB etc.The only way to become better is to play, gain experience and play even more! Make those hours and learn how to take responsibility. I think for the short run this can be good for the youngsters, but there is only so much you can learn from a coach and after a while it wont improve them anymore so Im hoping its just a one season thing and like Canter mentioned its probably not even their decision as they VB and Ecz basically own this players.

About Ecz even if it is just Adams untill december. There is 100% at least one player that will have a very small to no role as MB in this team, this will likely be Yasemin... I don't like wasting our young prospects.

• You know when Kübra became better? Not when she was just under guidance of Guidetti, NO Kübra became better after being a starter regularly in VakifBank. You know who didnt become better and probably even got worse; Özge Nur, Melis Durul or Gözde in Ecz , Meliha and Polen in FB etc.The only way to become better is to play, gain experience and play even more! Make those hours and learn how to take responsibility.

Exactly!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

• WoV says Paula Pequeño signed with Vôlei Bauru...this means Brayelin Martinez is probably not going there and confirms the strong rumors about her in Pomì Casalmaggiore.

• WoV says Paula Pequeño signed with Vôlei Bauru...this means Brayelin Martinez is probably not going there and confirms the strong rumors about her in Pomì Casalmaggiore.

Bauru still needs another OH, so maybe there is still a chance of Martinez arriving