2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Aren't they going to confirm Priscilla Rivera?

I don't know. There is no official news about the Dominicans (Rivera, Castillo and Martinez). By the way, Brazilian league only allows two foreigners in each team.
    I still think Martinez is coming, I don't believe Kiwiek would be making things up...let's wait and see...

• Elena Pietrini and Ana Bjelica join Foppa Bergamo and Sanja Malagurski will play OH.

Modena renews with Neriman Özsoy , Francesca Marcon.

• Polish libero Agata Sawicka rumoured to join BKS Bielsko.

According to Przegląd Sportowy and sport.pl she signed with Developres Rzeszów.

• well, according to this news Emilce Sosa (MB) and Maguilaura Frias (OP/OH) will be foreigners of Nestle Osasco Volei :D it makes sense, especially talking about Frias because Luziomar is her NT coach and he probaby sees potential in her ^^ moreover, Sosa despite her height is decently scoring MB :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• They already have 2 OPPs, but if Frias can play as OH then it might be true.
    Also, backup MB Saraellen left the team, so Mimi Sosa joining them is possible...
    They will probably officialy announce their two foreigners for the season in the following days.

• Frias can pass without doubts and played both as passing OP or classic OH :wavy: in NT there were rotations when Frias received, while Angela Leyva who is main strength on Peruvian left wing didn't have to pass :wavy: I remember even some games when Leyva didn't receive at all while Frias passed balls ^^ if it's true with 2 OPs in Osasco, then Frias can be used as OH to improve her reception :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hmm not so sure how reliable this is. Mimi Sosa just signed with São Caetano according to this and I do not see why Nestlé would sign with a foreigner to be on the bench, unless she is coming to replace Gabi. I doubt Frías would be able to play though given how they already have Tandara and Mari Paraíba as OHs and Lorenne plus Paula Borgo as OPPs.

• Freya Aelbrecht might play in Turkey, no info which team though.
    Pesaro are interested in Lise Van Hecke.

• Sinem Barut (Yildiz) signed with Seramiksan to be their second MB next to Krsmanovic.

Which makes me wonder what happened to Jessica Susan Tow-Arnett ? some know her as Jessica Jones. I just realized she has been gone from Seramiksan a while now just after she got injured? vs Beşiktaş. No matter what anyone says she is still one of the best blockers in the world and she proved it. I have seen her monster blocks live and it was really impressive :p
    But anyone knows what happened to her?

Edit: btw I just checked her instagram and she posts very rarely anything but her last post was also around that time :O Crazy
    She retired maybe?

It should be either Ilbank or Halkbank since all other teams already have foreign MBs in their roster. Canakkale also don't have foreign MB but they will transfer foreign Opp since there is not any local Opp left. FB doesn't have any foreign MB neither but they already transferred 4 foreigners. Besides Eda-Dicle and Bahar trio is already good for both CL and TL anyway. The MBs that will play in Turkish league next season are as following:

Tokarska in Besiktas
    Safranova in Beylikduzu
    Belien in Bursa BB
    Thaisa and Adams in Eczacibasi
    Jack and Ruseva in Galatasaray
    Carol in Nilufer
    Krismanovic in Seramiksan
    Rasic in Vakifbank

• Sure, thank you. Sosa has been confirmed in Sao Caetano and I don't see a place for Frías in the team. On the other hand, you think Osasco is staying just with paula borgo and Lorenne as opp?

Hmm not so sure how reliable this is. Mimi Sosa just signed with São Caetano according to this and I do not see why Nestlé would sign with a foreigner to be on the bench, unless she is coming to replace Gabi. I doubt Frías would be able to play though given how they already have Tandara and Mari Paraíba as OHs and Lorenne plus Paula Borgo as OPPs.

• Sure, thank you. Sosa has been confirmed in Sao Caetano and I don't see a place for Frías in the team. On the other hand, you think Osasco is staying just with paula borgo and Lorenne as opp?

I think so, yeah. Both are promising and most people here think of both as the next OPPs for the NT. So it would not make sense to hire another one, even more so a foreigner.

Plenty of other teams in Brazil could get Frías, though. Perhaps even Leyva too once she is able to go abroad.

Aelbrecht is going to Pesaro together with Van Hecke.

And Croatian MB Ema Strunjak is close to Foppapedretti Bergamo according to http://m.pallavolissimo.com/me…piccinini-resta-o-ca-4634

• Freya Aelbrecjt is definitely one of the most underrated mbs

• I told you guys about Ema Strunjak... She can become amazing MB She just needs to work a lot :)