2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• im not sure if Stevanovic comes to play for Çanakkale (which isnt in any european cup at the moment) after Casalmaggiore (which is in Cev CUP )?
    can be Fenerbahçe ? Fener doesnt need a foreigner MB . for CL? yes she can play instead of Dicle Nur babat in CL but this means she will be on the bench most of the time
    i personally believe Dicle Nur Babat is not a superb MB but enough for Fener both in TL and CL

• What about Mihajlovic? Maybe Kazan will sign her as opp?

• The news that Liu Xiao-tong will join a foreign club in Season 17/18 is proved by a radio program from Beijing.
    I guess she will join Monza women's club.
    The question is whether Chinese businessmen, mainly from Wenzhou, still sponsor Monza Club.
    It is also why Wang Chen in Season 14/15 and Gao Qi in Season 15/16 are in Monza men's club.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Samadova has signed with Scandicci, since Mejiners is pregnant.

Samadova signed with Scandicci before Meijners got pregnant. She was suppossed to be Meijners' backup but now everything changed and Scandicci is looking for another OH.

• Maybe Stevanovic is going to Eczacibasi to replace injured Thaisa? Anyway she is still under contract with Pomì, which wants her to stay...but she would like to go to Turkey because of Lloyd playing there.

• Thaisa said a few times she is staying in Eczasasibasi, I don't think they would hire someone to replace her, even knowing that will probably take a while to play...

• Samadova signed with Scandicci before Meijners got pregnant. She was suppossed to be Meijners' backup but now everything changed and Scandicci is looking for another OH.

havelkova in moza aint confirmed yet right???? maybe they should get her if shes healthy enough. or senna usic

• havelkova in moza aint confirmed yet right???? maybe they should get her if shes healthy enough. or senna usic

I think they want someone stronger than Havelkova or Usic..... probably Jaqueline or Mammadova, who don't have a team for next season yet.

• The news that Liu Xiao-tong will join a foreign club in Season 17/18 is proved by a radio program from Beijing.
    The question is whether Chinese businessmen, mainly from Wenzhou, still sponsor Monza Club.
    It is also why Wang Chen in Season 14/15 and Gao Qi in Season 15/16 are in Monza men's club.

The news that Liu Xiao-tong will join a foreign club in Season 17/18 is proved by a radio program from Beijing.

I never expect Liu X T to be the next chinese volleyball to play oversea.
    To me, only Zhu ting, Lin li, and Hui Ruoqi are competitive in the world market.

• I never expect Liu X T to be the next chinese volleyball to play oversea.
    To me, only Zhu ting, Lin li, and Hui Ruoqi are competitive in the world market.

The chineses in Igtisadchi few years ago were good (Zhang Lei) and very very strong (Wei Qiuyue and Ma Yunwen). These girls abroad can play way better than in their league IMHO. :teach:

• I think they want someone stronger than Havelkova or Usic..... probably Jaqueline or Mammadova, who don't have a team for next season yet.

Jaqueline has no intentions of leaving Brazil. I guess she will retire soon and wants to be here during her last active years because of her family.

• it's true. most of the current squad can only play in the system.

Maybe japanese players but Chinese players can probably play abroad if they like to. It's not like they do not have the height to make it in european leagues.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm not sure Mammadova is stronger than Havelkova at the moment. Her level dropped last season IMHO.

But Mammadova is more similar to Floortje Meijners. And Scandicci now needs a tall powerful OH who can score many points, since there is already Bosetti who takes care of receiving and defense. So If I was them I'd rather choose Mammadova instead of Havelkova or Jaqueline.