2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I searched and didn't find this posted yet
    From Volley Mob

• so probably its not that bad in KSZO Ostrowiec, the squad currently looks much more better than in last years :whistle: http://siatka.org/pokaz/kszo-p…-nowe-zawodniczki-klubie/
    Setter: Rabka for 99%, ?
    Opp: Podolec maybe, Cur
    OH: Skrzypkowska, Szalankiewicz, Bryda, maybe Lyskiewicz
    MB: Sosnowska, Stroiwas
    L: Pauliukovskaya

• Scandicci is trying to sign Bethania De La Cruz to replace pregnant Meijners. Their alternative is Peruvian OH Angela Leyva.

• Where are Havlickova and Costagrande playing next season?

• CRO MB A.Jozic in Aix Venelles

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Did Laura Dijkema already sign anywhere?

Any rumors?

• How many of the foreign players would go to the USA to play if the had club volleyball, better than the a Premier League they had before? A club like the Brazilians or etc?

Probably not many at all, once they wont pay a lot. In the WNBA ( Womens basketball) they pay like U$$100K at the most. ( And basketball is 100000 times more popular than volleyball) Hooker for example makes much more than that in Brazil. And in Europe and Asia they make even more, and we are even talking about Kim and Zhu.

• According to Bruno Voluch Osasco wants to sign a Serbian MB, I`m guessing who would be. mostly of them are all "taken" already, I can only think of Ninkovic or Jovana Kocic, but Kocic is still to young to go to Brazil yet.

• Ebrar Karakurt the Turkish Opp we loved or we loved to criticize at the U18 World Championship who was basically a crowd favorite there in Argentina says she has been transferred to Japan in her Instagram. I'm waiting for official news. :super:

• Christiane Fürst may join Beijing BAICS ...
    And Qiao Ting may retire due to her injury of many times.
    Qiao Ting didn't take part in Chinese League 15/16 and 16/17 due to her injury.
    She was also a player of Chinese NT from 2013 WGP to 2014 WGP.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Ana Bjelica (SRB) is close to join Shanghai Bright Dairy (the sponsor is also called Guangming Ruye in Chinese language).
    Bright Dairy is also the sponsor of Chinese women's volleyball national team.

The roster of Shanghai in Chinese Superleague 17/18 may be:
    S - Ji Xiao-chen, Xu Xiao-ting, Jiang Jing
    OP - Ana Bjelica (SRB), Zhang Lei, Gu Xin-wei, Qin Si-yu
    OH - Kim Yeon Jeong (KOR), Zhang Y-chan, Yang Jie, Zhong Hui
    MB - Ma Yun-wen, Xu Jiu-jing, Zhang Yu-qian
    L - Wang Wei-yi, Huang Jia-yi

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Ebrar Karakurt the Turkish Opp we loved or we loved to criticize at the U18 World Championship who was basically a crowd favorite there in Argentina says she has been transferred to Japan in her Instagram. I'm waiting for official news. :super:

Maybe they want her to learn some discipline to fix her bad character.. I hope Japan will be healthy for her.

• Piyanut Pannoy, the libero of Supreme Chonburi VC and Thailand women’s national team, joins force with the defending champion Altay VC in the Kazakhstan’s league for one season.