2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Lea Cvetnic (OH, CRO) is negotiating with some club in Seria A, their is no official name of the club and everything is still unkown. She confirmed me on instagram that is true but She can't tell any info.

If someone find out something pls post it here.

• Lea Cvetnic (OH, CRO) is negotiating with some club in Seria A, their is no official name of the club and everything is still unkown. She confirmed me on instagram that is true but She can't tell any info.

If someone find out something pls post it here.

I don't know anything about her. I only know that Pomì Casalmaggiore has signed 3 young Croatian players for the future.. so maybe she is one of them.

• That can be true, they signed Klara Peric for 3 years. Already.

Lea is 18 years old, great attacker but her reception is very weak.

And maybe they signed Ema Strunjak (MB), great player with huge future, She is 17 years old, She already played for NT at WGP last year as starter. I like her a lot.

And for 3rd player I don't know, maybe Dinka Kulic(OH) or Astrid Popic(MB). ?(

But you said that they already signed, and Lea said to me that nothing is yet official.... But great news for Croatia.

• I heard that Kamila Ganszczyk went to Italy to see a doctor. She drove allegedly to treat the injured shoulder.

• Despite so many rumors about Destinee signing with Osasco, she clearly said goodbye toe Brazil and thanked Brazilian fans on instagram.

• Despite so many rumors about Destinee signing with Osasco, she clearly said goodbye toe Brazil and thanked Brazilian fans on instagram.

so it seems she's looking for another experience, any suggestions where can she go ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• so it seems she's looking for another experience, any suggestions where can she go ?(

I wish she would go to Fener :whistle:

• Kaja Grobelna has many offers and will leave Budowlani Lodz almost for sure.

Joanna Wołosz is in talks with Italian clubs and will sign with Scandicci or Monza.

Malwina Smarzek is talking with some Italian club but nothing is sure, she may be staying in Chemik as Well.

• I hope that Smarzek will go to Italy :roll:

• If I remember right, she has contract with Chemik until the end of season 2019/20.

IMHO it's good time for her to keep improving abroad even though she still has valid contract ^^ if someone is interested, then this club will pay for it :D

• someone on Polish league forum wrote about BKS Bielsko-Biała :whistle:

Alicja Grabka (S), Marta Ziółkowska (MB), Natalia Strózik (OH), Elżbieta Skowrońska (OH), Natalia Murek (OH), Patrycja Flakus (OP), Maria Stenzel (L) and Cuban-origin OP - rumoured to join
    Magdalena Gryka (S), Jaroslava Pencova (MB), Kornelia Moskwa (MB), Emilia Mucha (OH) - rumoured to stay
    Erica Handley (S), Natalia Perlińska (MB), Aleksandra Trojan (MB), Natalia Skrzypkowska (OH), Ewelina Brzezińska (OH), Wiktoria Szumera (OH), Sona Mikyskova (OP), Aleksandra Wańczyk (OP), Aneta Wilczek (L), Mariola Wojtowicz (L) - rumoured to leave

Joanna Staniucha-Szczurek (OH) retired

• Rumour about KYK looking positive about Eczacibasi Vitras proposal. She currently gets 2 million and Vitra is offering 3 million

http://www.voleybolaktuel.com/…aber/kim-eczacibasi-vitra'ya-dogru-h12472.html

She gets 2 millions in two years, that is 1 million per year, right?

• Well, at the end of the day everyone wants Kim....

also, too bad Zhu renew with Vakfibank... Vitra could get ride of Koshleva and Larson and bring Kim and Zhu....

This was a talk in a Brazilian Chat, they were saying any of the 3 Turkish Giants should have Zhu-Kim-Boskovic... and that would have to be right now because Kim is not getting any younger. And with Thaisa,Rasic and Maja we have a "Dream Tream".

Would be truly amazing to see Kim and Zhu playing together....

• Kim&Zhu won't be a good OH duo! Kim is an OK receiver but she is not that good to cover Zhu at reception. Although these two are considered to be best 2 players in the world right now, it does not mean that they are the best duo to play in the same team. Maybe with a receiver Opp, it can work but definetely not with Boskoviç as Opp :whistle:

• Kim&Zhu won't be a good OH duo! Kim is an OK receiver but she is not that good to cover Zhu at reception. Although these two are considered to be best 2 players in the world right now, it does not mean that they are the best duo to play in the same team. Maybe with a receiver Opp, it can work but definetely not with Boskoviç as Opp

If Vakif can steal Zhang Changning from the Chinese team... :whistle:

• If Vakif can steal Zhang Changning from the Chinese team... :whistle:

I say about why Zhang Changning can go abroad and join a foreign club hard.

After 13th Chinese National Games and before Chinese League 17/18, many "old" players in Team Jiangsu (it plus its sponsor will be Jiangsu ECE) will retire such as Zhai Ting-li (OH), Li Hui (S, in the senior NT in 2010 and 2013). I don't whether Jiang Qian-wen (MB/OP) and Chen Zhan (L) will continue their careers. If there are not any other problems, the roster will be:

S - Diao Lin-yu, Zhao Jing-xue (also L), Rong Wai-qian-bai, Wang Rui
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Xu Lu-yao, Tang Ning-ya (also MB)
    OH - Zhang Chang-ning, Hui Ruo-qi (if she is healthy), Xu Ruo-ya, Wu Han (also OP), Yang Wen-jin, Zhou Xin-yi (also MB, because Guan Jiu retired due to the injury of a car accident, she returns the site of OH)
    MB - Wang Chen-yue, Gu Wen-ting, Xie Xing
    L - Zang Qian-qian, Meng Xing-han

If Zhang Chang-ning left, the OH site will be a big problem of Team Jiangsu. The transfers between Chinese clubs are still hard and even I can say all "transfers" equal loans in Chinese volleyball environment. In fact, besides Hui Ruo-qi was in Guangdong Evergrande in Season 13/14, Team Jiangsu doesn't "like" transfers. The style of Wu Han (183cm) is different from former tall OHs of Team Jiangsu. Team Jiangsu prefers a kind of style - tall OHs and OP and short MBs. Before Cai Bin was the head coach, many of former Jiangsu MBs were short like Jiang Qian-wen (182cm) though they almost are retired now. Cai Bin changed this wrong mind and tall Wang Chen-yue helpd him get the championship with her good block.

PS:
    Shen Mang is a coach from Jiangsu. He likes short MBs - Xie Xing (183cm) and Zhang Yu-qian (185cm) are the main MBs of U20 NT this year (ones born in 1998 and 1999). However, their substitutes - Gao Yi (196cm) and Yang Han-yu (199cm) just joins the senior NT because an Asian MB without the tall height is without the "future" - at least Lang Ping, An Jia-jie, Lai Ya-wen and so on think the sentense is right.

(The article may have many Chinglish words. Please read and see it carefully. Thank you.)

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan