You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 8:18pm

Looks like Carli Lloyd will play in Barueri (Brazil).

José

i'm hungry

• "José" is male

Favourite Players: Страшимира Филипова

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 11:38pm

Seems Brazilian (OH) Samara is leaving Volero Zurich and will join Nestlé/Osasco in 2018.
Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Monday, December 25th 2017, 1:40pm

Can someone of CL teams signed Kim YK for their team when Chinese league is over ?? Main question is, can She play for them ??

If answear is Yes, I wouldn't be surprise if Fener signed her... :whistle:

harboboy

Professional

Monday, December 25th 2017, 5:52pm

Can someone of CL teams signed Kim YK for their team when Chinese league is over ?? Main question is, can She play for them ??

If answear is Yes, I wouldn't be surprise if Fener signed her... :whistle:

Are you already worried about your beloved Conegliano which can beat Fener in CL but if there is a possibility with Kim coming back next year, Conegliano would have no chance? :lol: :lol:

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Monday, December 25th 2017, 6:08pm

I ask you question if you don't have smart answear don't replay me.
They had KYK for years and they didn't won CL or make to CL F4.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 6:19pm

Well they won CL and i think KYK must have been mvp
They won CWCH too
meso mi ra se beno...

harboboy

Professional

Monday, December 25th 2017, 7:47pm

Well they won CL and i think KYK must have been mvp
They won CWCH too

Exactly, they won it! So start giving smart answers and maybe I will join you.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 9:11pm

Of course one of Novara/Conegliano will be at the final.

2 Turkish teams will face off in the Playoffs of 6, and the winner will face the other Turkish team in the Semi-FInal.

Italian Teams always get away by hosting and by not facing a Turkish Team in the semi-final.

Kim Yeon is playing for Shanghai and they will probably reach the semi-finals, which means she won`t have time to join any other team. ( but if Shanghai does not make it there`s time for her to join other team for the playoffs).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "none" (Dec 26th 2017, 12:54am)

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 1:41am

Seramiksan signed Regan Hood/Scott ? Source = WorldofVolley
I don't know if it is true but if it is bad transfer, she is not the type player they needed.

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 4:35am

Looks like Carli Lloyd will play in Barueri (Brazil).
Poor Naiane if this is true. She is a backup for Ana now, and with Carli coming, her time on court will be limited. She should have go to Sesc and be Roberta's backup.

Same thing happened with Lorraine. She moved to Osasco with hope she can have more playing time. But Osasco already have Paula and now that that Levya is there, Tandara might go back to playing Opposite.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 11:54am

I don't know if it is true but if it is bad transfer, she is not the type player they needed.

Hood played very well while she was in Ilbank, she is very underrated player. She is a balanced OH who can both receive and attack. However, she is getting old and might pass her prime. I am curious about her current shape. Anyway it is good that Seramiksan is trying to transfer an OH, Maleseviç&Bayramova duo clearly doesn't work, they can relegate with this poor performance :S

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 1:00pm

Hood played very well while she was in Ilbank, she is very underrated player. She is a balanced OH who can both receive and attack. However, she is getting old and might pass her prime. I am curious about her current shape. Anyway it is good that Seramiksan is trying to transfer an OH, Maleseviç&Bayramova duo clearly doesn't work, they can relegate with this poor performance :S

I avere. She proved herself in Turkey for years. I Hope playing the short Philippine tournament didn't make her lose the rythm of european volleyball and her best shape.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 1:44pm

Tandara might go back to playing Opposite.
Tandara has been playing as opposite for a few rounds now, probably 4 or 5.

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 7:30pm

I dont know if the info was here:
Melissa Vargas will maybe not return to play volleyball. at first she is not probably healthy after her serious surgery and second - she is conflicted with Cuban federation because she declined to play in NT..she got 2 years ban and if both sides dont come to some agreement, she can even get 4 years ban.. :what:

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 10:12pm

I dont know if the info was here:
Melissa Vargas will maybe not return to play volleyball. at first she is not probably healthy after her serious surgery and second - she is conflicted with Cuban federation because she declined to play in NT..she got 2 years ban and if both sides dont come to some agreement, she can even get 4 years ban.. :what:

"we carefully waste our talent "case
Pity! :down:
meso mi ra se beno...

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Friday, January 5th 2018, 2:38pm

Magdalena Gryka (POL/GER,S) might play in KSZO Ostrowiec.
Zuzanna Czyżnielewska (POL,OPP) will probably leave Budowlani Łódź.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Friday, January 5th 2018, 4:17pm

Magdalena Gryka (POL/GER,S) might play in KSZO Ostrowiec.

So that means Azeri league is over? :D

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Monday, January 8th 2018, 6:20pm

BKS Bielsko Biała is looking for a setter, because Pleśnierowicz is seriously injured.

• "le coq gaulois" is male

Favourite Team: Béziers Angels

Favourite Players: Ludmila Da Silva, Osmokrovic,Svetlana Dukule, Aleesha Deesing,Nootsara Tomkom, Fe Garay

Monday, January 8th 2018, 6:34pm

Rumours about N.Carillo in Le Cannet
Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

Monday, January 8th 2018, 6:45pm

How many opposite they want in Le Cannet this year? They just signed Casanova. Or they want to move one of them as MB?

Social bookmarks