2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Looks like Carli Lloyd will play in Barueri (Brazil).

• Can someone of CL teams signed Kim YK for their team when Chinese league is over ?? Main question is, can She play for them ??

If answear is Yes, I wouldn't be surprise if Fener signed her... :whistle:

• Can someone of CL teams signed Kim YK for their team when Chinese league is over ?? Main question is, can She play for them ??

If answear is Yes, I wouldn't be surprise if Fener signed her... :whistle:

Are you already worried about your beloved Conegliano which can beat Fener in CL but if there is a possibility with Kim coming back next year, Conegliano would have no chance? :lol: :lol:

• I ask you question if you don't have smart answear don't replay me.
    They had KYK for years and they didn't won CL or make to CL F4.

• Of course one of Novara/Conegliano will be at the final.

2 Turkish teams will face off in the Playoffs of 6, and the winner will face the other Turkish team in the Semi-FInal.

Italian Teams always get away by hosting and by not facing a Turkish Team in the semi-final.

Kim Yeon is playing for Shanghai and they will probably reach the semi-finals, which means she won`t have time to join any other team. ( but if Shanghai does not make it there`s time for her to join other team for the playoffs).

• Looks like Carli Lloyd will play in Barueri (Brazil).

Poor Naiane if this is true. She is a backup for Ana now, and with Carli coming, her time on court will be limited. She should have go to Sesc and be Roberta's backup.

Same thing happened with Lorraine. She moved to Osasco with hope she can have more playing time. But Osasco already have Paula and now that that Levya is there, Tandara might go back to playing Opposite.

• Seramiksan signed Regan Hood/Scott ? Source = WorldofVolley
    I don't know if it is true but if it is bad transfer, she is not the type player they needed.

Hood played very well while she was in Ilbank, she is very underrated player. She is a balanced OH who can both receive and attack. However, she is getting old and might pass her prime. I am curious about her current shape. Anyway it is good that Seramiksan is trying to transfer an OH, Maleseviç&Bayramova duo clearly doesn't work, they can relegate with this poor performance :S

• Hood played very well while she was in Ilbank, she is very underrated player. She is a balanced OH who can both receive and attack. However, she is getting old and might pass her prime. I am curious about her current shape. Anyway it is good that Seramiksan is trying to transfer an OH, Maleseviç&Bayramova duo clearly doesn't work, they can relegate with this poor performance :S

I avere. She proved herself in Turkey for years. I Hope playing the short Philippine tournament didn't make her lose the rythm of european volleyball and her best shape.

• I dont know if the info was here:
    Melissa Vargas will maybe not return to play volleyball. at first she is not probably healthy after her serious surgery and second - she is conflicted with Cuban federation because she declined to play in NT..she got 2 years ban and if both sides dont come to some agreement, she can even get 4 years ban.. :what:

• I dont know if the info was here:
    Melissa Vargas will maybe not return to play volleyball. at first she is not probably healthy after her serious surgery and second - she is conflicted with Cuban federation because she declined to play in NT..she got 2 years ban and if both sides dont come to some agreement, she can even get 4 years ban.. :what:

"we carefully waste our talent "case
    Pity! :down:

• Magdalena Gryka (POL/GER,S) might play in KSZO Ostrowiec.
    Zuzanna Czyżnielewska (POL,OPP) will probably leave Budowlani Łódź.

• BKS Bielsko Biała is looking for a setter, because Pleśnierowicz is seriously injured.

• Rumours about N.Carillo in Le Cannet

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !