You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 4:44pm

Some rumor
Rene Sain (CRO, L) will gone play in Germany next season...

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 7:40pm

No I never want Hooker to FB
I hope next year
Naz,Ezgi setter
Kim,Natalia,Hill,Meliha,Fatma
Polen opp
Eda,Bahar,Dicle,Rasic middleblocker
Melis,Merve

But I think we interest to Egonu

Friday, April 21st 2017, 9:46am

At the middle of the season before Fener started to play good (it was before Turkish Cup) a source told me Eda will leave Fener at the end of this season and would like to go to Vakif or Eczaci. She wants to win tropies and cups so she will go to those teams. This source is very very close to Eda and very reliable. This source is not someone like voleyboldefteri who likes gossip and drama.

I don't know if Eda will really leave FB but i think it's time for her to move forward. Eczacibasi can be a good team for her. When Eda was playing fot Besiktas, Eczaci and FB wanted her but Besiktas wanted so much money that Eczaci decided not to hire her.

Friday, April 21st 2017, 10:39am

Hill and Sloetjes might leave Vakifbank at the end of the season

Vakif interests in Zhang Changning

Just a rumor

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Friday, April 21st 2017, 12:50pm

I dont think that Eda will ever leave Fenerbahce.

Friday, April 21st 2017, 3:01pm

Hill and Sloetjes might leave Vakifbank at the end of the season

Vakif interests in Zhang Changning

Just a rumor
I don't think the Chinese Federation would let Changning go. They let Zhu go on a very rare case. And Changning is their biggest star after Zhu. I'm sure they want to keep her in China. Plus she's only 20.

But her and Zhu together would be awesome.

Future

Beginner

Favourite Team: Poland W, Serbia W, Thailand W,

Favourite Players: Mucha, Smarzek, Kąkolewska, Egonu,

Friday, April 21st 2017, 5:25pm

Montaño leaves Chemik Police (PL)
I'm courious she will come back to Turkey? 8|

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, April 21st 2017, 6:29pm

Montaño leaves Chemik Police (PL)
I'm courious she will come back to Turkey? 8|

I don't think there are many options for her in Turkey. Her level dropped significantly

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Friday, April 21st 2017, 9:08pm

According to Terzić, Jovana Brakočević will play in Kazakhstan next season 8| :S

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Friday, April 21st 2017, 9:47pm

Like what?
I remember Rachel Sanchez Perez played in Kazakhstan 3 or 4 seasons ago but Brakocević? Maybe she will play with this team only for Asian Club Volleyball Championship?

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Friday, April 21st 2017, 10:35pm

Oh yeah, that must be it! Asian Club Volleyball Championship will be played at the same time as the WCh qualies, Brakočević is not on Serbian NT roster, so I guess she'll be playing that tournament instead and that's why Terzić mentioned it in the first place.

Piervi

Trainee

• "Piervi" is male

Favourite Team: Italy's NTs, Imoco Volley Conegliano

Favourite Players: Jovana Brakočević, Carmen Turlea, Samantha Bricio

Monday, April 24th 2017, 5:57pm

According to iVolley, Imoco is making moves on Kosheleva; should she go to Conegliano, Ecza would try to get KYK from Fener...
:what:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Monday, April 24th 2017, 6:14pm

Interesting. I don't think Kosheleva would fit Conegliano's style at all but if they can find a way to use her well she could be one of the top scorers in Serie A1 for sure

UnKingd

Beginner

• "UnKingd" is male

Favourite Team: NT Brazil, Camponesa/Minas (BRA), VakifBank Istanbul (TUR), Igor Novara (ITA), Funvic/Taubaté (BRA).

Favourite Players: Jaqueline Endres, Destinee Hooker, Jovana Brakocevic, Zhu Ting, Wallace de Souza, Ricardo Lucarelli

Monday, April 24th 2017, 6:31pm

It is rumored that Fabiana Claudino (BRA/MB, ex- Praia Club) would be going to the SESC-Rio :cheesy:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Monday, April 24th 2017, 6:42pm

It is rumored that Fabiana Claudino (BRA/MB, ex- Praia Club) would be going to the SESC-Rio :cheesy:
She will renew with Praia.

• "Shiznut81" is male
  • "Shiznut81" has been banned

Favourite Team: Serbian nt Russia nt (women)Turkey nt (women) Japan nt (women) Vakifbank Eczacibasi Volero Zurich Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Boskovic Ognjenovic Antonijevic Rasic Brakocevic Takeshita Kim Neslihan Gabi Mihajlovic

Monday, April 24th 2017, 6:52pm

i will start praying if they get rid of kosheeleva and bring kim to ecz

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:22pm

Interesting. I don't think Kosheleva would fit Conegliano's style at all but if they can find a way to use her well she could be one of the top scorers in Serie A1 for sure

Actually Ortolani, back to opposite position, can help the reception line and make this work. If Imoco keeps Costagrande, she can take care of passing when things get worse and they need a pure receiver in Tati's place. I like this move. :D
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:27pm

Actually Ortolani, back to opposite position, can help the reception line and make this work. If Imoco keeps Costagrande, she can take care of passing when things get worse and they need a pure receiver in Tati's place. I like this move. :D
sounds good, but then Kosheleva must be non-receiving in order to avoid dramas from Eczacibasii ^^ we all know that Ortolani can help a lot and if there's any problem, then they should try passing with two players and it requires having reliable passing OH next to De Gennaro, maybe Costagrande would be ok, I worry that she can't handle it and I guess Robinson won't stay :whistle: btw. who is staying in Conegliano ?(
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Monday, April 24th 2017, 9:28pm

Bricio?

Monday, April 24th 2017, 9:58pm

Costagrande would be ok? I hardly think so. I used to like her a lot but her days are over.

Social bookmarks