2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Some rumor
    Rene Sain (CRO, L) will gone play in Germany next season...

• At the middle of the season before Fener started to play good (it was before Turkish Cup) a source told me Eda will leave Fener at the end of this season and would like to go to Vakif or Eczaci. She wants to win tropies and cups so she will go to those teams. This source is very very close to Eda and very reliable. This source is not someone like voleyboldefteri who likes gossip and drama.

I don't know if Eda will really leave FB but i think it's time for her to move forward. Eczacibasi can be a good team for her. When Eda was playing fot Besiktas, Eczaci and FB wanted her but Besiktas wanted so much money that Eczaci decided not to hire her.

• I dont think that Eda will ever leave Fenerbahce.

• Hill and Sloetjes might leave Vakifbank at the end of the season

Vakif interests in Zhang Changning

Just a rumor

I don't think the Chinese Federation would let Changning go. They let Zhu go on a very rare case. And Changning is their biggest star after Zhu. I'm sure they want to keep her in China. Plus she's only 20.

But her and Zhu together would be awesome.

• Montaño leaves Chemik Police (PL)
    I'm courious she will come back to Turkey? 8|

I don't think there are many options for her in Turkey. Her level dropped significantly

• Like what?
    I remember Rachel Sanchez Perez played in Kazakhstan 3 or 4 seasons ago but Brakocević? Maybe she will play with this team only for Asian Club Volleyball Championship?

• Oh yeah, that must be it! Asian Club Volleyball Championship will be played at the same time as the WCh qualies, Brakočević is not on Serbian NT roster, so I guess she'll be playing that tournament instead and that's why Terzić mentioned it in the first place.

• Interesting. I don't think Kosheleva would fit Conegliano's style at all but if they can find a way to use her well she could be one of the top scorers in Serie A1 for sure

• It is rumored that Fabiana Claudino (BRA/MB, ex- Praia Club) would be going to the SESC-Rio :cheesy:

• It is rumored that Fabiana Claudino (BRA/MB, ex- Praia Club) would be going to the SESC-Rio :cheesy:

She will renew with Praia.

• i will start praying if they get rid of kosheeleva and bring kim to ecz

• Interesting. I don't think Kosheleva would fit Conegliano's style at all but if they can find a way to use her well she could be one of the top scorers in Serie A1 for sure

Actually Ortolani, back to opposite position, can help the reception line and make this work. If Imoco keeps Costagrande, she can take care of passing when things get worse and they need a pure receiver in Tati's place. I like this move. :D

• Actually Ortolani, back to opposite position, can help the reception line and make this work. If Imoco keeps Costagrande, she can take care of passing when things get worse and they need a pure receiver in Tati's place. I like this move. :D

sounds good, but then Kosheleva must be non-receiving in order to avoid dramas from Eczacibasii ^^ we all know that Ortolani can help a lot and if there's any problem, then they should try passing with two players and it requires having reliable passing OH next to De Gennaro, maybe Costagrande would be ok, I worry that she can't handle it and I guess Robinson won't stay :whistle: btw. who is staying in Conegliano ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game