2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• There are rumors about polish player in brazilian league next season. Volleyball manager, Jakub Dolata said about 75% chance of that transfer.

• There are rumors about polish player in brazilian league next season. Volleyball manager, Jakub Dolata said about 75% chance of that transfer.

Thats interesting. I wonder who can it be. Maybe Wolosz will take Dani's spot in Osasco?

Hi :wavy: can you please post the link? Thanks!

• Yes. This is very strange. But Sheilla just answered a fan on her instagram and said that she won't play in Minas because Hooker signed for another year. Let's wait and see.

Maybe her instagram goodbye from Brazil meant just "for now" the season is over and she willcome back next one? :huh:

• Maybe her instagram goodbye from Brazil meant just "for now" the season is over and she willcome back next one? :huh:

She especifically said she won't be back in Brazil next season, but we all know how these contracts work...maybe she can't say anything yet. Fabiana did the same thing with Praia last year :whistle:
    Let's just wait and see but I hope she stays! Well, I was actually kind of happy to see Sheilla back in Minas, I thought they could use some of the money from Hooker to sign with a foreigner OH...

Wow thats sound beautiful :cheesy: who can be this player? Wolosz? Tokarska? Skowronska? I am also think about Smarzek but we will see... :box:

• I think it would be Wolosz, a lot of tams looking for good setters. Osasco, Minas maybe.

Smarzek could be a good option too, but honestly, I dont know if I see brazilian clubs knowing about Smarzek yet...

• Anyone here who knows german could translate this? :)

"Künftig dürften in Zürich etwas kleinere Brötchen gebacken werden und wird die Mannschaft von Volero wohl nicht mehr von bereits arrivierten internationalen Topstars geprägt sein. An deren Stelle sollen via das grosse Beziehungsnetz von Stav Jacobi, dem allerdings gesundheitlich angeschlagenen Volero-Präsidenten, rekrutierte Nachwuchs-Spielerinnen die Basis bilden, die in Zürich den letzten Schritt Richtung absolute Weltklasse machen sollen. In der Schweiz wird dies weiterhin zu einer ungefährdeten Dominanz reichen, in der Champions League dagegen dürfte so künftig aber kaum mehr mit grossen Erfolgen gerechnet werden."

Its from swiss federation site... http://www.volleyball.ch/swiss…ht-das-dutzend-voll-9989/

Did I get right? Will Volero invest less in international stars and more in young local talents next season?

• my German is not so good as it used to be, but yes you are right. the last is interesting - In Switzerland it should be enough to win the title easily, but big results in Champions league are not expected anymore

• Not necessary "local" young talents, but less stars and more young players is correct. So probably a bit more like they were about 5 years ago when Grbac, Malesevic, Mihajlovic and some others played there before they became really "big".

Stav Jacobi has health problems and due to Volero's continuous failure of reaching CL F4, they will have less money than they used to, thus the changes...

• Not necessary "local" young talents, but less stars and more young players is correct. So probably a bit more like they were about 5 years ago when Grbac, Malesevic, Mihajlovic and some others played there before they became really "big".

Stav Jacobi has health problems and due to Volero's continuous failure of reaching CL F4, they will have less money than they used to, thus the changes...

Thanks dear.

Im curious to see how these changes will happen, but they have access to so many players, Im sure hey will still be very competitive.

• Paola Egonu will sign with Novara according to a reliable rumour in an Italian forum :what: :white:
    This would be surprising and totally unexpected.

• Paola Egonu will sign with Novara according to a reliable rumour in an Italian forum :what: :white:
    This would be surprising and totally unexpected.

Which forum?
    BTW I agree about the surprise, I thought Conegliano was in pole position for her and Novara has never been mentioned before.
    Plus, they already have Barun...

• There's also an article today on the newspaper la Prealpina (usually very reliable) confirming the rumor about Egonu in Novara (which will have Barbolini as coach). Maybe she will play as OH with Piccinini in the reception line and Barun will stay as OPP ???

The article also says that Monza is trying to sign Zhang Changning and Wolosz, while Busto is interested in Haak and Gennari.

• According to some Brazilian sites, Praia Clube is interested in Skowronska.