2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• There's also an article today on the newspaper la Prealpina (usually very reliable) confirming the rumor about Egonu in Novara (which will have Barbolini as coach). Maybe she will play as OH with Piccinini in the reception line and Barun will stay as OPP ???

The article also says that Monza is trying to sign Zhang Changning and Wolosz, while Busto is interested in Haak and Gennari.

But if Novara qualifies for the CL are we sure Barun will stay there?

• According to some Brazilian sites, Praia Clube is interested in Skowronska.

Interesting. She is in health break and I wondering if she could be ready :bump: we will see... :whistle:

• There's also an article today on the newspaper la Prealpina (usually very reliable) confirming the rumor about Egonu in Novara (which will have Barbolini as coach). Maybe she will play as OH with Piccinini in the reception line and Barun will stay as OPP ???

The article also says that Monza is trying to sign Zhang Changning and Wolosz, while Busto is interested in Haak and Gennari.

Why Novara wants Barbolini ??? :wall: :wall:

Fenoglio is doing a good job, in my opinion.

• Omg, are they thinking about their reception at all ??
    Even Hill is ok reciver not great and they need to have someone who can cover them a lot. :S

• Alyja Daphne Santiago (PSL Manila) zu Galatasaray ?

She is not bad MB at all, but Galatasaray needs better MB if they want to be even better next season.

• I'm very interested where will Samanta Fabris play, She will stay in Pomi because all other big clubs "have" their OPP (if We trust in this rumors, Conegliano and Novara) or maybe She will go in Turkey or China maybe. ?(

Does somebody knows anything ?

• According to rumors De Kruijf back to Turkey. maybe just in Galatasaray...

De Kruijf would be perfect for them. I would't change a lot in Galasaray so Robin would be perfect for them. Only maybe stronger OPP, and that is maybe.

• There is some rumor about Scandicci is interested in Carli Lloyd, Haak and Brakocevic

• I also heard that Osasco is interested in Wolosz (S) and Tomsia (OPP) but honestly i dont believe in it. Tomsia had very weak season and I expect her in Orlen Liga (maybe Łódź) and Wolosz will probably play in Italy.

• De Kruijf would be perfect for them. I would't change a lot in Galasaray so Robin would be perfect for them. Only maybe stronger OPP, and that is maybe.

It probably would depend on his hot brazilian boyfriend IMO. If I were Robin... I wouldn't let Levi Cabral out of my sight. France is already too far. Turkey is like overseas. :cheesy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney