You are not logged in.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Today, 2:48pm

Not sure if this was shared before but GS renewed with Jack officially! https://www.voleybolplus.com/2017/05/27/…e-bir-yil-daha/

To remind, No, CENTONI is not staying in GS. According to Ali Yuce, she is going back to Italy.

Today, 3:57pm

I don't know where Centoni will play but she doesn't want to come back in Italy so Italy is unlikely.

Today, 4:34pm

I don't know where Centoni will play but she doesn't want to come back in Italy so Italy is unlikely.

France ?

• "le coq gaulois" is male

Favourite Team: Béziers Angels

Favourite Players: Ludmila Da Silva, Osmokrovic,Svetlana Dukule, Aleesha Deesing,Nootsara Tomkom, Fe Garay

Today, 5:20pm

France ?
you dream that she be back in Cannes ?
Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

Today, 5:25pm

France ?
you dream that she be back in Cannes ?

It's' not a dream, juste à question. She loves cannes and have a life there. When she left 3years ago she said that she hope to come back one day

Toguttt

Professional

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Today, 7:08pm

Valentina Zago signed with Pomì Casalmaggiore.
I think she will be the backup OPP, but she'll be very useful for Pomì especially if the starter will be Melissa Vargas, who is still very young and is recovering from a bad shoulder injury.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Social bookmarks