You are not logged in.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 11:01pm

Good for her, she deserves better than to spend the entire season on the bench.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 11:33pm

Well that was a weird transfer anyway... I don't even know what both parts were thinking. Zeng could have fit the european style had she sign with a team that would suit her better (I mean a team with strong OH looking for an all around OPP...)
Hope it won't affect her level of play, because she came back strong in NT this summer during de WGCC... I still hope to see my Chunlei in China's uniform :heart:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 8:52pm

USA MB Paige Tapp (twin sister of Hannah) signs with Allianz MTV Stuttgart in order to replace an injured player (Tomazela).

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:25pm

Good move from MTV Stuttgart. I remember her a bit better than her sister as blocker and a bit weaker as spiker. :teach:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

theloneracer

Intermediate

Friday, December 1st 2017, 2:40am

South Korea team Heungkuk Life Pink Spiders have replaced American Taylor Simpson (OP) with Belarusian Kristina Mikhailenko (OP) from Romanian team CSM Bucuresti.

Taylor left the team after suffering a hip injury (acetabular rupture of the hip) during a match on November 12th.

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 9:44am

Drews said goodbye to Legnano and is looking for another team.
http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2017/12/05/…lascia-legnano/

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 9:46am

Liu•Jo Nordmeccanica Modena fired coach Marco Gaspari and will replace him with Marco Fenoglio
https://www.volleyball.it/modena-salta-g…rriva-fenoglio/

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 10:53am

Liu•Jo Nordmeccanica Modena fired coach Marco Gaspari and will replace him with Marco Fenoglio
https://www.volleyball.it/modena-salta-g…rriva-fenoglio/

What dis they expect when they signed 2 OPPs to start in their lineup? The other OH is Vesovic, who's a pure defensive player.. they're lucky Bosetti is having a great season, otherwise they would be much worse

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 3:55pm

You can actually see how weak this poor Serie A1 is from the bad management of so many teams. 3 teams are actually strong/good (AGIL, Scandicci and Imoco), the rest are just so so/weak teams, that 10 years ago wouldn't be good enough for A2. I can only forgive Bergamo for being weak this season, because the club didn't get any help and is going to disappear; whenever they had a decent budjet, they always ended the season with at least a trophy.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 4:49pm

Maria Alejandra Marín (COL/S) and Giselle Peréz (COL/OH) in São José dos Pinhais (brazilian serie B team).

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 5:04pm

Miss Congeniality Ana Bjelica(SRB) now has a club in her home country.

http://www.worldofvolley.com/News/Latest…me-country.html

This site... :rolll:

The hyperbole is absolutely not necessary. :gone:

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 1:07pm

Gizem Karadayi (L) in Galatasaray. Rumours of Brenda Castillo was not true.

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 1:39pm

Transexual OH/OPP Tifanny Abreu signed with Volei Bauru.

http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/2017/12/05…el-volei-bauru/

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 2:35pm

How do you like that?

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Gamze Alikaya, Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak, Saori Kimura

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 2:48pm

How do you like that?
I don't think it is a good transfer. Gizem is having trouble in serve receive for many years now, that was one of the reasons why she left Vakifbank (except personal ones). This season she was Bursa's worst receiver and Leys&Fatma were holding the receiving line up, while Gizem was benched by Aylin several times, and last match they played 2 libero system. So I don't think she can solve GS's receiving problems but I am sure she will add a lot to defense. On the other hand, I agree on the arguments saying that Gizem > Buse+Bihter. Sorry for sharing a personal comment in transfer section :flower:

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 4:19pm

Strashimira Filipova in Chemik Police.

http://www.chemik-police.com/aktualnosci…chemika-police/

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 6:30pm

I‘m wondering why she left Bursa. I know that she has a 1+1 contract with Bursa and she is living with her best friend (Ergül) together and mentioned in several instagram live videos how happy she is in Bursa and she feels comfortable and home there and needs a break from Istanbul and so on. So it can‘t be just money nor? I mean obviously she broke the contract. Is it somethig with the head coach, personal problems, not much playing time?

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, Ziraat Bankasi Ankara

Favourite Players: Malwina Smarzek, Kasia Skowronska, Tijana Boskovic, Neslihan Demir, Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Y.K.Kim, Bartosz Kurek, Metin Toy

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 7:11pm

Strashimira Filipova in Chemik Police.

http://www.chemik-police.com/aktualnosci…chemika-police/

Nice transfer :thumbup: but I wonder why ?( anyway good to see her in lsk and good option for CL.

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 8:48pm

Brazilian OH/OPP Tifanny Abreu signed with Volei Bauru

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 9:08pm

Brazilian OH/OPP Tifanny Abreu signed with Volei Bauru

:drink:

Social bookmarks