2017 / 2018 Transfer News

• Aurea Cruz signed for Sariyer.

i wonder if her level has dropped that much so that the mid-level teams in VVSL dont consider her for their teams ?
    e.g. couldnt she be more useful for Beylikdüzü,Çanakkale,Bjk and some other teams than the OHs in these teams etc ?

• i wonder if her level has dropped that much so that the mid-level teams in VVSL dont consider her for their teams ?
    e.g. couldnt she be more useful for Beylikdüzü,Çanakkale,Bjk and some other teams than the OHs in these teams etc ?

LVSF won't be played this season because Porto Rico is still devastated by Hurricane Maria and she probably needed a new contract as soon as possibile; I heard she wanted to play beach and indoor in the island, but it wasn't possibile. Lynda Morales and Karina Ocasio signed contract abroad too. Mancuso and Holt, both supposed to play in PR, signed in Poland and Spaign... I guess more players will be signing abroad (Mojica, Rosa, Prieto, Ferrer...) :roll:

• Judith Pieterson (OH-OPP, NED) signed for Liu Jo Modena.

• Caprara is officially in Firenze.

Pistola isn't anymore the head coach of Sab Legnano.. the team looks more and more hopeless week after week.

• Aleksandra Wańczyk (OPP/POL) from BKS Bielsko Biała to KSZO Ostrowiec.

• Pistola isn't anymore the head coach of Sab Legnano.. the team looks more and more hopeless week after week.

Now they aired Buonavita as coach and Barcellini as OH.

I totally agree that they messed it up: despite they keep denying it it's pretty clear they had problems paying the girls and staff (and also the hall, btw – that's for sure). and 'had problems' could even mean 'they've never paid them' (I don't know it but many rumors seem to suggest that).
    Curiously, they said they WILL pay the players in time with the first 'deadline' (in january, if I recall well), when they have to prove they payed 30% of the salary. So they practically admit they didn't payed them/they payed less than the 30%.

Plus, they also declared officially that they resigned with the coach because they weren't happy about the result (...) and that they broke the contract with Newcombe because they weren't happy of her performances (or may be it was Drews). I mean, at least the decency to don't put the blame on them...

I wonder if the players that resigned has been payed/will have to be payed: considering they won't be part of the team in the mentioned deadline, probably they won't have to prove they payed them...

[Sorry for the off topic]

• And They thinkg Caprara is the one going to rescue their team? Haha

They didn't fired Bracci for the results, but for not better defined 'locker room' problems (is it a way to say in English as in Italian? Anyway, relationship problems).

• The Italian League should not approve any new transfers for Legnano. I feel bad for the girls there, but it is not right to bring in New people when you have not paid your current people.

Also, any person that thinks Pistola, Drews, Newcombe and Mingardi have left for performance reasons is a fool. Before Newcombe left the team was 8th position which would qualify for playoffs. What more could the team want for the first year in A1?

• I just watched Logan Tom and She still got it. She can spike, recive and her serve is still dangerous. I don't get it why some clubs from Poland, France or Germany doesn't sign her. She is not expensive anymore, yeah She is not for top teams but maybe but for average teams She can help them a lot... :whistle:

• I just watched Logan Tom and She still got it. She can spike, recive and her serve is still dangerous. I don't get it why some clubs from Poland, France or Germany doesn't sign her. She is not expensive anymore, yeah She is not for top teams but maybe but for average teams She can help them a lot... :whistle:

I think what she is looking for is a bit different. I don’t think those teams are not signing her and she goes awkward teams. She enjoys experience even when she was in her top shape.

• I don't think Tom has played in the same country more than once. She is my idol :heart:

• I don't think Tom has played in the same country more than once. She is my idol :heart:

Actually she played 4 times in Italy with Jesi, Chieri, Asystel and Ornavasso (half season because of her studies), 2 times in Brazil with Minas (half season, because she was just graduated from Stanford) and Rio de Janeiro and in Turkey with Fenerbahce and Halkbank (half season, becuase she had to play in Indonesia for the second half of the season).

• Actually she played 4 times in Italy with Jesi, Chieri, Asystel and Ornavasso (half season because of her studies), 2 times in Brazil with Minas (half season, because she was just graduated from Stanford) and Rio de Janeiro and in Turkey with Fenerbahce and Halkbank (half season, becuase she had to play in Indonesia for the second half of the season).

Yes.. I totally forgot about Novara, that was a team!

• That was a team but they didn’t achive what they were expected.

At the time you needed 5/6 world class players to win Serie A1. The level of the league was amazing! :cheesy:

Now all you need are good players which can make a good team play. :down: