You are not logged in.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 4:04pm

Someone please tell me what is the Mia Jerkov's role in Fenerbahçe. Sabotage?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 5:08pm

All Fenerbahçe fans ask same question : Why Mia Jerkov? :aww:
Sorry for my bad English ^^

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 5:18pm

"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 7:39pm

Jerkov and Sloetjes

Jerkov is completely useless and the 7th player for the opposite teams... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

As for Sloetjes: with Karakurt on the court, Vakifbank must sell her to one of the italian TOP TEAMS.

:box:

• "crovolley" is male
  • "crovolley" started this thread

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 8:21pm

My God Mia Jerkov is 35 years old what do you expect from her, to be scorer machine or what ?

She got huge opportunity to play in Fener, who would say no ? No one, She will retire probably after this season She can be proud at her career.

theloneracer

Intermediate

Friday, February 9th 2018, 3:23am

Czech OP Sona Mikyskova has transferred from Bangkok Glass VC in Thailand to Hyundai E&C Hillstate in South Korea to replace American OH Daniela Elizabeth Campbell who injured her ankle (a complete rupture of the anterior ligament and a partial rupture of the lateral aspect) during team practice and was ruled out for the rest of the season.
Source: 1

• "le coq gaulois" is male

Favourite Team: Béziers Angels

Favourite Players: Ludmila Da Silva, Osmokrovic,Svetlana Dukule, Aleesha Deesing,Nootsara Tomkom, Fe Garay

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 11:11am

Jan de Brandt is not the coach of Fener anymore
Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 11:40am

Jan de Brandt is not the coach of Fener anymore

i used to like him as a caoch however this seaon in FB,he did lots of wrong transfer moves
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 5:43pm

New head coach of Fenerbahçe is Zoran Terzic :box: :super:

Source: WorldofVolley

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 6:03pm

There is no word on any of Dinamo Moscow's official sources that Terzic is leaving...

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 7:16pm

In fact, he strongly denies the rumour and says he hasn't even been in contact with Fenerbahce.
http://vldinamo.ru/news/zoran_terzich_prokommentiroval/

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 7:26pm

i used to like him as a caoch however this seaon in FB,he did lots of wrong transfer moves
I agree Fener's transfer policy is terrible, but is it de Brandt's fault? I thought he just coached the players that were there and it is up to other managers which players get signed.

To be honest even though his team is weaker than most FB teams of the past and he has had some bad luck with injury, he is still doing a poor job. 3 losses in the CL from 2-0 up is really bad and I think a new coach will give them the best chance of saving their season.

Maybe they will bring back Abbondanza...

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 8:05pm

I agree Fener's transfer policy is terrible, but is it de Brandt's fault? I thought he just coached the players that were there and it is up to other managers which players get signed.

To be honest even though his team is weaker than most FB teams of the past and he has had some bad luck with injury, he is still doing a poor job. 3 losses in the CL from 2-0 up is really bad and I think a new coach will give them the best chance of saving their season.

Maybe they will bring back Abbondanza...
No Abbo please.

When Jan first came to Fenerbahce in 2009 (if i’m not wrong) Fenerbahce wasn’t a good team, had lots of players but it wasn’t a team at all. He achieved to make it a team and grab the league title. I think he was expected to do the same but instead he made bad choices, he didn’t see what this team, he made lots of bad substition etc.
What I can see and tell you is that players do not want him. We don’t know the exact reason but I can feel it from the TV. Even Eda seem a bit bored by him.

Regarding Jerkov, I am not sure if this was shared here so I will write anyway. Voleybol Defteri claimed Jerkov hired a personal trainer for the season break so that she could work out. Jan was angry when he found out he said she cannot work out outside of his system and this is the reason Jerkov doesn’t play.

harboboy

Professional

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 8:37pm

I am thinking the same. In my opinion most of the players had an influence of his leaving and I guess Eda plays the big role. I wouldn‘t be suprised if Abbondanza returns.

Social bookmarks