2017 / 2018 Transfer News

• Jerkov is completely useless and the 7th player for the opposite teams... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

As for Sloetjes: with Karakurt on the court, Vakifbank must sell her to one of the italian TOP TEAMS.

:box:

• My God Mia Jerkov is 35 years old what do you expect from her, to be scorer machine or what ?

She got huge opportunity to play in Fener, who would say no ? No one, She will retire probably after this season She can be proud at her career.

• Czech OP Sona Mikyskova has transferred from Bangkok Glass VC in Thailand to Hyundai E&C Hillstate in South Korea to replace American OH Daniela Elizabeth Campbell who injured her ankle (a complete rupture of the anterior ligament and a partial rupture of the lateral aspect) during team practice and was ruled out for the rest of the season.
    Source: 1

• Jan de Brandt is not the coach of Fener anymore

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• i used to like him as a caoch however this seaon in FB,he did lots of wrong transfer moves

I agree Fener's transfer policy is terrible, but is it de Brandt's fault? I thought he just coached the players that were there and it is up to other managers which players get signed.

To be honest even though his team is weaker than most FB teams of the past and he has had some bad luck with injury, he is still doing a poor job. 3 losses in the CL from 2-0 up is really bad and I think a new coach will give them the best chance of saving their season.

Maybe they will bring back Abbondanza...

• I agree Fener's transfer policy is terrible, but is it de Brandt's fault? I thought he just coached the players that were there and it is up to other managers which players get signed.

To be honest even though his team is weaker than most FB teams of the past and he has had some bad luck with injury, he is still doing a poor job. 3 losses in the CL from 2-0 up is really bad and I think a new coach will give them the best chance of saving their season.

Maybe they will bring back Abbondanza...

No Abbo please.

When Jan first came to Fenerbahce in 2009 (if i’m not wrong) Fenerbahce wasn’t a good team, had lots of players but it wasn’t a team at all. He achieved to make it a team and grab the league title. I think he was expected to do the same but instead he made bad choices, he didn’t see what this team, he made lots of bad substition etc.
    What I can see and tell you is that players do not want him. We don’t know the exact reason but I can feel it from the TV. Even Eda seem a bit bored by him.

Regarding Jerkov, I am not sure if this was shared here so I will write anyway. Voleybol Defteri claimed Jerkov hired a personal trainer for the season break so that she could work out. Jan was angry when he found out he said she cannot work out outside of his system and this is the reason Jerkov doesn’t play.

• It's a weird thing with Modena. They signed that American OH Abbott who has yet to show up during any match, now the story with Eric and they'll have to finish the season with two MBs of which one (Heyrman) allegedly has knee problems.

• its not really a transfert but :
    https://www.facebook.com/de.brandt.jan?fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/de.brandt.jan?fref=nf

<SPANtn":";"}'">Jan De Brandt

<SPANtn":"j"}'">· Hier, à 19:21</ABBR> ·

<DIVtn":"K"}'">
    It is an honor to be again the Headcoach of the Hungarian Women National Volleyballteam!!!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !