You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 11:18am

Fabíola (S) and Mari Paraíba (OH) from Volero Zurich to Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco. source

I hope this puts and end to the Wolosz/Lloyd speculations. :whistle:
Dani Lins should take some time off. Her performance has been decreasing significantly. I dunno about Fabiola tho. She used to be good when she played in Brazil.
Neslihan Darnel will play in Galatasaray!
good for her. i always love the iron hammer. i think she needs to play more time on court for her to get her groove back and to be consistent. centoni and neslihan will be a fgreat team if they are used more often. neslihan can be a receiving OPP and therefore Galatasaray can hire another foreign OH that don't receive but spike hard, maybe Kosheleva can go to Galatasaray if they can afford her.

• "le coq gaulois" is male

Favourite Team: Béziers Angels

Favourite Players: Ludmila Da Silva, Osmokrovic,Svetlana Dukule, Aleesha Deesing,Nootsara Tomkom, Fe Garay

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 11:29am

<SPANtn":"C"}'"><SPANtn":"k"}'">Ladies in Black Aachen

<SPANtn":"j"}'">
<DIVtn":"K"}'">

AUCH TOPTALENT NICOLE OUDE LUTTIKHUIS HAT UNTERSCHRIEBEN!
Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 11:39am

Fabíola (S) and Mari Paraíba (OH) from Volero Zurich to Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco. source

Dani Lins should take some time off. Her performance has been decreasing significantly. I dunno about Fabiola tho. She used to be good when she played in Brazil.
good for her. i always love the iron hammer. i think she needs to play more time on court for her to get her groove back and to be consistent. centoni and neslihan will be a fgreat team if they are used more often. neslihan can be a receiving OPP and therefore Galatasaray can hire another foreign OH that don't receive but spike hard, maybe Kosheleva can go to Galatasaray if they can afford her.

It didn't work for eczacıbasi, why would that work for kosheleva?
The reason for the success of GS was their solid reception which allowed to play a fast game and a lot of middle attacks. That's why they should keep Jack and try to get solid receivers(Robinson kinda players) otherwise there is no point to have a setter like Gamze :whistle:

About Gizem, Im not sure she is an expensive player anymore since she was sitting at bench whole season.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 1:33pm

Agreed.Without an good and decent MB like Jack Sinead, galatasary will suffer next season for sure.
The Ecz vitra's move is very smart. Grab the best local MB still available on the market, their original local MBs are the worst among big 3. :teach:

It didn't work for eczacıbasi, why would that work for kosheleva?
The reason for the success of GS was their solid reception which allowed to play a fast game and a lot of middle attacks. That's why they should keep Jack and try to get solid receivers(Robinson kinda players) otherwise there is no point to have a setter like Gamze :whistle:

About Gizem, Im not sure she is an expensive player anymore since she was sitting at bench whole season.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 2:36pm

She is trying to get pregnant. She probably is already and haven't announced it yet.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 2:37pm

Gizem Karadayi (L) in Bursa BB. How could they seriously afford her? :cheesy:

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/content.ph…d=33307&topic=2
Well, after benching the entire season in a small league, she probably costs a lot less this next year

• "le coq gaulois" is male

Favourite Team: Béziers Angels

Favourite Players: Ludmila Da Silva, Osmokrovic,Svetlana Dukule, Aleesha Deesing,Nootsara Tomkom, Fe Garay

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 3:07pm

Young french rising star , OH H.Cazaute from Béziers to Cannes . Béziers will be weak , losing Haak and now Cazaute , before some others .
Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 5:04pm

Young french rising star , OH H.Cazaute from Béziers to Cannes . Béziers will be weak , losing Haak and now Cazaute , before some others .
But Cazaute is recovering from a serious knee injury, so she'll probably need most of next season to get back to her pre-injury shape.

Dresdner SC signs 20-year old Finnish OPP Piia Korhonen who is supposed to be a great talent. I've never heard about her before but now I'm curious to watch her.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 5:20pm

But Cazaute is recovering from a serious knee injury, so she'll probably need most of next season to get back to her pre-injury shape.

Dresdner SC signs 20-year old Finnish OPP Piia Korhonen who is supposed to be a great talent. I've never heard about her before but now I'm curious to watch her.

Marchesi, new coach of the team, said that Cazaute will be in shape for the start of the french league. It's a 2 years deal.

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 7:19pm

Samantha Fabris officially in Fenerbahce. She confirmed that with a comment on instagram.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 7:28pm

Can you post a screenshot for this reply from Fabris?

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 7:34pm

I see that she liked fans' comments, where they welcome her in Fenerbahce.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 7:46pm

Former Dentil/Praia Clube coach Ricardo Picinin has joined male team Funvic/Taubaté as assistant coach. source

Not sure if I should post this on the male or female thread, so forgive me. :gone:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 8:38pm

barun officially in modena

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 10:03pm

I dont know if it's posted yet but Enright in Novara

source:http://www.primerahora.com/deportes/vole…italia-1224571/ (in spanish)

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 11:16am

Nilay Özdemir joins Bursa BBSK.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 2:23pm

BEL L Valerie Courtois from Dresden to SF Paris Saint-Cloud.

Favourite Team: Vakifbank

Favourite Players: Kimberly Hill, Olesia Rykhliuk, Hui Ruoqi, Foluke Akinradewo

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 3:35pm

Nilay Özdemir joins Bursa BBSK.
hope she will have more chance to play on court.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 9:14pm

Allianz MTV Stuttgart signs American MB Jenna Potts and Tamari Miyashiro is their new assistant coach.

Social bookmarks