2017 / 2018 Transfer News

• Fabíola (S) and Mari Paraíba (OH) from Volero Zurich to Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco. source

I hope this puts and end to the Wolosz/Lloyd speculations. :whistle:

Dani Lins should take some time off. Her performance has been decreasing significantly. I dunno about Fabiola tho. She used to be good when she played in Brazil.

Neslihan Darnel will play in Galatasaray!

good for her. i always love the iron hammer. i think she needs to play more time on court for her to get her groove back and to be consistent. centoni and neslihan will be a fgreat team if they are used more often. neslihan can be a receiving OPP and therefore Galatasaray can hire another foreign OH that don't receive but spike hard, maybe Kosheleva can go to Galatasaray if they can afford her.

• <SPANtn":"C"}'"><SPANtn":"k"}'">Ladies in Black Aachen

<SPANtn":"j"}'">
    <DIVtn":"K"}'">

AUCH TOPTALENT NICOLE OUDE LUTTIKHUIS HAT UNTERSCHRIEBEN!

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Dani Lins should take some time off. Her performance has been decreasing significantly. I dunno about Fabiola tho. She used to be good when she played in Brazil.

good for her. i always love the iron hammer. i think she needs to play more time on court for her to get her groove back and to be consistent. centoni and neslihan will be a fgreat team if they are used more often. neslihan can be a receiving OPP and therefore Galatasaray can hire another foreign OH that don't receive but spike hard, maybe Kosheleva can go to Galatasaray if they can afford her.

It didn't work for eczacıbasi, why would that work for kosheleva?
    The reason for the success of GS was their solid reception which allowed to play a fast game and a lot of middle attacks. That's why they should keep Jack and try to get solid receivers(Robinson kinda players) otherwise there is no point to have a setter like Gamze :whistle:

About Gizem, Im not sure she is an expensive player anymore since she was sitting at bench whole season.

• Agreed.Without an good and decent MB like Jack Sinead, galatasary will suffer next season for sure.
    The Ecz vitra's move is very smart. Grab the best local MB still available on the market, their original local MBs are the worst among big 3. :teach:

It didn't work for eczacıbasi, why would that work for kosheleva?
    The reason for the success of GS was their solid reception which allowed to play a fast game and a lot of middle attacks. That's why they should keep Jack and try to get solid receivers(Robinson kinda players) otherwise there is no point to have a setter like Gamze :whistle:

About Gizem, Im not sure she is an expensive player anymore since she was sitting at bench whole season.

• Dani Lins should take some time off. Her performance has been decreasing significantly. I dunno about Fabiola tho. She used to be good when she played in Brazil.

She is trying to get pregnant. She probably is already and haven't announced it yet.

• Gizem Karadayi (L) in Bursa BB. How could they seriously afford her? :cheesy:

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=33307&topic=2

Well, after benching the entire season in a small league, she probably costs a lot less this next year

• Young french rising star , OH H.Cazaute from Béziers to Cannes . Béziers will be weak , losing Haak and now Cazaute , before some others .

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Young french rising star , OH H.Cazaute from Béziers to Cannes . Béziers will be weak , losing Haak and now Cazaute , before some others .

But Cazaute is recovering from a serious knee injury, so she'll probably need most of next season to get back to her pre-injury shape.

Dresdner SC signs 20-year old Finnish OPP Piia Korhonen who is supposed to be a great talent. I've never heard about her before but now I'm curious to watch her.

• But Cazaute is recovering from a serious knee injury, so she'll probably need most of next season to get back to her pre-injury shape.

Dresdner SC signs 20-year old Finnish OPP Piia Korhonen who is supposed to be a great talent. I've never heard about her before but now I'm curious to watch her.

Marchesi, new coach of the team, said that Cazaute will be in shape for the start of the french league. It's a 2 years deal.

• I see that she liked fans' comments, where they welcome her in Fenerbahce.

• Former Dentil/Praia Clube coach Ricardo Picinin has joined male team Funvic/Taubaté as assistant coach. source

Not sure if I should post this on the male or female thread, so forgive me. :gone: