You are not logged in.

brahmin

Master

• "brahmin" is male

Favourite Team: USA Men NT, USA Women NT, Japan Women NT

Friday, November 24th 2017, 5:36pm

Destinee Hooker is still showing that She is the best opp that USA NT has.

Destinee's road has traveled with the NT. Karsta Lowe would like to come back, but she is getting her grad degree right now (she was interviewed on The Net Live podcast). Karch has said to here that the door is always open. It may be 3 years before she's back though.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:51pm

I agree with crovolley on this one, ever since she left NT I have never seen anyone in US NT that could 'fill' her spot. In my opinion with Hooker in their roster US could have done better things in 2016 Olympics and I never agreed when people said Hooker wasn't really 'needed' anymore as she is still to this day one of the worlds best spikers if you ask me. She hasn't even hit 30 yet, I would be so happy if she returned.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:00pm

For me it is not important if you are 33 or 23. If you are the best player on that moment you need to play. Not because you are young or old, it needs to because you are the best. That is NT.

brahmin

Master

• "brahmin" is male

Favourite Team: USA Men NT, USA Women NT, Japan Women NT

Friday, November 24th 2017, 11:23pm

Karch was the assistant coach in 2012. He knows what the issues are with her and how other players feel about her. He chooses not to use her. If he is not the coach, then you can argue that she should be in the team. When they won the World Championships she was not on the team.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 11:58pm

what was the issue with megan easy, why did she leave the NT, or was not picked?

Janko

Beginner

• "Janko" is male

Favourite Team: Serbia NT (F/M), Netherlands NT (F), Dominican Republic NT (F), Russia NT (F), VakifBank, Eczacıbaşı

Favourite Players: Tijana Boskovic, Stefana Veljkovic, Jovana Brakocevic, Maja Ognjenovic, Milena Rasic, Robin de Kruijf, Celeste Plak, Hande Baladin, Zeng Chunlei, Francesca Piccinini, Jaqueline Carvalho, Brayelin Martínez, Sheilla Castro

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 12:25am

I agree with crovolley on this one, ever since she left NT I have never seen anyone in US NT that could 'fill' her spot. In my opinion with Hooker in their roster US could have done better things in 2016 Olympics and I never agreed when people said Hooker wasn't really 'needed' anymore as she is still to this day one of the worlds best spikers if you ask me. She hasn't even hit 30 yet, I would be so happy if she returned.
Actually, she has. As of this September, she is 30.

Social bookmarks