Dutch NT 2017

• You have also to keep in mind that the players get the attitude on court from the coach. Look at Turkey in this Bulgaria match, how they were acting like with full of power, ambition and passion those are coming from Guidetti which was also the case with Netherlands under Guidetti. Look now with Morrison? He is silence in person (I don't mean this negative) he is always calm down never screams or freaks out and this is now the attitude of the Dutch NT. Another example for this would be Barbolini and Eczacibasi, I mean star players but the calm slow down life is to good to get mad attitude from Barbolini. They are representing the coachs attitude on the court.
    For example we know how Guidetti gets angry by a mistake and the players know if they do a really stupid mistake they could get possibly off court or gets screamed by Guidetti but what would happen with Barbolini? What would he say? Would he scream? Or would he say next side out, side out?

Don't expect the same from the Dutch NT as before. Morrisson is not Guidetti, Guidetti is not Morrisson, different coach different play style different tactics and most important different attitudes!

• Yes, I really remember Azerbaijan won Netherlands 3-0 in Baku in European Games. But I'm too curious they really wanted to win that game or they didnt care about it. Well, maybe Marrison is a new coach too but I really want to hope he is true one for Dutch NT. Well, after European Championship I will be sure about him and his job for Dutch NT.

• That can be not be the excuse. Every team had the same schedule, a couple of teams have injured players as well. Look at Serbia, they even played 1 week earlier, which means they had 1 week less to rest, and Boskovic, Bjelica, Malesevic, Zinkovic, Popovic and Antonjevevic were all in Japan.

May be... But Serbia bench stronger, they can afford to rest Rasich, because they have Veljkovic, Stefanovic, Popovic. At the time, as in the Netherlands Belien and injured De Kruijf.
    Serbia have some great OPP. While Holland plays with one OPP.

• Wow. Some posters really don't like Morrison. It's too early to tell. But he can't control the bad passers passing right at the net so the setters can't set a good ball or when the hitters miss with their hits. But I will say, I don't like Plak at all. The girl falls and flops....

• You have also to keep in mind that the players get the attitude on court from the coach. Look at Turkey in this Bulgaria match, how they were acting like with full of power, ambition and passion those are coming from Guidetti which was also the case with Netherlands under Guidetti. Look now with Morrison? He is silence in person (I don't mean this negative) he is always calm down never screams or freaks out and this is now the attitude of the Dutch NT. Another example for this would be Barbolini and Eczacibasi, I mean star players but the calm slow down life is to good to get mad attitude from Barbolini. They are representing the coachs attitude on the court.
    For example we know how Guidetti gets angry by a mistake and the players know if they do a really stupid mistake they could get possibly off court or gets screamed by Guidetti but what would happen with Barbolini? What would he say? Would he scream? Or would he say next side out, side out?

Don't expect the same from the Dutch NT as before. Morrisson is not Guidetti, Guidetti is not Morrisson, different coach different play style different tactics and most important different attitudes!

Guidetti is way too much sometimes. I don't think it's a good for a coach to be soooo emotional.

• Yes, I really remember Azerbaijan won Netherlands 3-0 in Baku in European Games. But I'm too curious they really wanted to win that game or they didnt care about it. Well, maybe Marrison is a new coach too but I really want to hope he is true one for Dutch NT. Well, after European Championship I will be sure about him and his job for Dutch NT.

AZERBAIJAN is definitely not an underdog in that match, they have RAHIMOVA Polina, SAMADOVA Yelyzaveta and MAMMADOVA Natalya...

• Nika Daalderop can be expected, and she still has time to improve.

Yes, she is promising.

She has already improved her reception in a certain way. Important for her is also to improve her armswing...now she only attacks in the direction of her body, which makes her ability to score very limited.

I hope Nicole Oude Luttikhuis will get some chances in WGP. She coverted only 2 years ago from MB to OH, so she needs much practice to improve in reception.

• I was in Den Haag and saw Reinder Nummerdor on the Arena yesterday. (World League 2017) Anyone know if Manon was also there? ^^

• Dutch roster for WQT in Rotterdam:

Setters: Laura Dijkema, Britt Bongaerts, Femke Stoltenborg
    L: Myrthe Schoot, Kirsten Knip
    OH: Buijs, Plak, Daalderop, Grothues, Jasper
    Opp: Sloetjes
    MB: De Kruijf, Beliën, Koolhaas.

So, Stam-Pilon is not available, she will play at ECH though.

Our MB-section makes me worries...the fact Morisson even didn't call a 4th MB..and Koolhaas as 1st bench-player....OMG.

Good thing Bongaerts is there, I think it will take only one or two years before she will defenitely take Femke's spot.

• You're right ,strange decision about MB, we'll see what happened.... Three setters, three MB, 5 OH???
    Is Debby playing at ECH??