Tandara Caixeta and Nataliya Goncharova

• A tough choice. Depends on what the rest of the team looks like. There is little doubt that Nataliya would be less efficient in the Brazilian system, and Tandara in the Russian system.

I personally have a preference for Tandara, but that's just me.

• Any team would welcome Goncharova.

Tandara can be a hit or miss. There's a big doubt she can play well with Russia's team. Goncharova can elevate Brazil considering the amount of good players they have to support her. I'm not even going to mention great setters to give her better sets than the russian setters could ever give.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Any team would welcome Goncharova.

Tandara can be a hit or miss. There's a big doubt she can play well with Russia's team. Goncharova can elevate Brazil considering the amount of good players they have to support her. I'm not even going to mention great setters to give her better sets than the russian setters could ever give.

So Goncharova is better than Tandara becuase in a brazilian team she would play better? :what: And Goncharova doesn't need good setters. Russia tried fast and funny volleyball with Pankova and it worked just in the 2013 ECH.

• So Goncharova is better than Tandara becuase in a brazilian team she would play better? :what: And Goncharova doesn't need good setters. Russia tried fast and funny volleyball with Pankova and it worked just in the 2013 ECH.

Are you seriously blaming Goncharova for the reception problems of Russia in the recent years? And what I mean with reception problems. It is not just some negative balls but shanked balls. What do you think she is going to do? Run as fast as The Flash and jump so high as the ceiling so she could save those balls from going out? You're funny. :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Are you seriously blaming Goncharova for the reception problems of Russia in the recent years? And what I mean with reception problems. It is not just some negative balls but shanked balls. What do you think she is going to do? Run as fast as The Flash and jump so high as the ceiling so she could save those balls from going out? You're funny. :rolll:

I'm not blaming her for anything. I don't care a bit about Goncharova, since I don't like her at all as a player. Read well.

Give Gocharova a setter like Tomkom and see what happens. Good luck. :wavy:

For the record... Not only Kosheleva suffered fast volleyball setting, the same happened to Gamova in Fenerbahce; Jan de Brandt benched Naz for Diricks, saying her high ball for Gamova was better than Aydemir's... :whistle: Whenever the ball is too fast, Goncharova tips the ball. She's old style school player.

Russian players who actually played well in Turkey? Godina, Sokolova, Hanikoglu. No one else adapted so well to modern volleyball. Or do you remeber Borodakova's epic fail with Eczacibasi? :lol:

• Goncharova has been playing the highest level volleyball for a long time.this is not the same with Tandara

she is a SHORT opp and she has been doing fine in the last tournaments....i like Tandara and i prefer Tandara