You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 10:41pm

no mayhara? she’s one of the best blockers in BRA these days.

She's 29 years old and was never considered when she was younger. I don't think she'll be considered now when she's about to hit her thirties. If she had a sick slide like Juciely, she would be in contention now that Brazil only has Bia for that attacking role but she's not really known for that and we still have Thaisa.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 11:01pm

She's 29 years old and was never considered when she was younger. I don't think she'll be considered now when she's about to hit her thirties. If she had a sick slide like Juciely, she would be in contention now that Brazil only has Bia for that attacking role but she's not really known for that and we still have Thaisa.
Based on this season Mayhara deserves it more than Mara does.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 11:19pm

Based on this season Mayhara deserves it more than Mara does.

Because she's in Rio with Brazil's best receivers, best setter and a great coach/trainer like Rezende. Minas had a bad season overall, we can't exactly pinpoint that on Mara alone and also Carol deserves it more than the two but she's not coming because she's old.

It doesn't matter anyway... Mara will probably be cut if Thaisa, Adenizia, Bia and Carol are all healthy. Even Juciely has a better chance than the two because of her back slide.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda